Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Media Articles, Videos and Future Track Discussion (Page 153)

Post Reply New Post

Page 153 of 154

mayah

Goldie

mayah

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 6:24am | IP Logged
Can someone tell me how a don fits into the current storyline??Confused...beside I don't want another guy coming in just to make RK jealous!...how stupid is that!...I'd rather RK came to the realization on his own when he's stone cold sober that yeah I'm actually in love with Madhu and will do anything to get her back!...or is that too much to ask??Ermm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

roshan110amrithasAngeena

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Media Articles, Videos and Future Track Discussion (Page 153)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

0-SD-0

IF-Rockerz

0-SD-0

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 6:26am | IP Logged
Guys,

150 pages completed. I will open a new thread for ED thread participators on understood basis and rest of the other forumites if they adhere to the objectives of this thread. 

But answer me...

1. What has been discussed in last 10 pages ? Those who extensively used it for last 10 pages ..can they answer ? 
  2. Can we know which Media Articles / Videos /  Future Track  was discussed at length ?
  3. Why does it look like a CHAT thread and not a Discussion thread ?

And new ideas:
  • How about I open two threads for ED thread users 
  1. Media Articles, Videos and Future Track Discussion Thread
  2. Ranting, Whining, Spamming and Chatting Thread
  • How about people who want to just want to whine, complain, discuss and chat in non-serious and light-hearted manner, come up with new chat threads ?
*****************************************************************************************************
And question to myself Question...What's in me for opening this new thread ? Ermm
  1. I get to keep the ED thread clean ?
  2. But what about really good stufff that we discussed and its now lost in meaningless conversation ?
Seems I should erase all use for me except for Option 1.Stern Smile

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

apolloartemispnarskt25aan-rishriver123Angeenaanastasia21-optimist-Ananya05_charu_manesha76

_charu_

IF-Sizzlerz

_charu_

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 7:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CHAKKU_DAAYAN

@Ghost- Bella pe to i can write essays. I love her so much ROFL See, i neither liked RKali nor can i tolerate this dumbhead goon sultan. If the makers sacrifice with Rishbala's screenspace, then bye from my side to the show.    @Nishi- I dislike elena also. I only like salvatore brothers.

buddy why is everyone so hyper about the new entry? did they say he'll be paired opposite Madhu? did they say what his role is gonna be? did they say he's the parallel lead?  it's clearly mentioned in the article which i posted that he's gonna play the "antagonist" in the show..yes, it said that "later on" he will fall for Madhu, does that mean Madhu will marry him? we r joining 2 and 2 n making it 222...RS clearly said in his interview that whether therez a new entry or saas bahu remain, the focus of the story will be on RK-Madhu love story for the time being...for God sake, let him come..first day itself we passed the judgement that it's a love triangle and MB is going Ekta way Dead n abhi this guy has not entered the show ! 

Edited by _charu_ - 02 March 2013 at 7:56am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

roshan110shanmanjukt25aan-rishAngeenaapplenpeachesNeutral_Mona_Darling_0-SD-0Ananya05

.JealousBasher.

IF-Stunnerz

.JealousBasher.

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Charu- Frankly it's the case of once bitten twice shy with me. I don't trust any cvs with love triangle tracks. Last time same thing happened with us, so i am not sure about the track.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

amrithasAngeena_Darling_

Drashtifan4ever

IF-Sizzlerz

Drashtifan4ever

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Chakku, it does look like this track might be different because in all shows like KYPH and KTH they paint the third angle as a goodie two shoes guy and later reveal his actual intention. Meanwhile they make the protagonist look like a villian. But here the third angle is a gangster. It sounds interesting. Though I hope he is not another Dipali in the story.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

kt25aan-rishAngeenaAnanya05_Darling_

0-SD-0

IF-Rockerz

0-SD-0

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Conversation brought forward from elsewhere as this is the correct ledger.

Originally posted by CHAKKU_DAAYAN

@Shri- This new guy's entry has really pissed us. So all that rant was natural. But you can open a new media article thread where there'll be no chatting but only opinion on the article.

CD,
Don't think that I am targeting you or making you answer for everyone. This is my question to the ones who extensively used this thread for days. You are just the metaphorical "everyone" to me and not just you.

So here are my thoughts.
  • See point is no one likes ranting, whining and complaining. And so even IF has a rule of not more than 3 comments for the Tellybuzz article comment section.  Wish people naturally are discrete about their emotional rants.
  • And to the point of being obtuse to everyone else's emotions on this matter...I have to say that I care zilch for emotions expressed in a chatty manner and would like to have meaningful logical expression over any topic even if that is a single line. Point is for 10 pages if only few people discuss the same thing, how are the interested ones even to know what is being discussed. 
  • What's there to be pissed about by a third entry ? If Dips gets to be touchy around RK, why not someone else for Madhu ? How can RK and Madhu sustain their relationship if there is no threat involved ? Especially after the break-up between the two and also the talking between two, which essentially leads to No Man's Land Area. M and R may love each other, but for what R did to M, society will not sanction a relationship unless it is rebuilt again properly before them...otherwise, it best gets a clandestine status.

***Will open the thread later when I open the new ED thread today. Will serve as a cooling off period from the senseless ranting

Edited by 0-SD-0 - 02 March 2013 at 7:29am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

apolloartemiskt25Neutral_Monaapplenpeachesanastasia21river123AngeenaAnanya05_Darling_manesha76

.JealousBasher.

IF-Stunnerz

.JealousBasher.

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani 3rd Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 7:29am | IP Logged
@Shri and Gurtiluv- I have cooled down now. Lets see how the track unfolds. But i'll always be skeptical lol. Sorry can't help it.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

applenpeachesamrithasriver123Angeena_Darling_0-SD-0

amrithas

IF-Dazzler

amrithas

Posted: 02 March 2013 at 8:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayah

Can someone tell me how a don fits into the current storyline??Confused...beside I don't want another guy coming in just to make RK jealous!...how stupid is that!...I'd rather RK came to the realization on his own when he's stone cold sober that yeah I'm actually in love with Madhu and will do anything to get her back!...or is that too much to ask??Ermm

I am with you on this one! A psychotic superstar, a would or would not be heroine and now a Gangster really?Looks like this show is going to get really classy! Pun intended!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

river123

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.