Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Media Articles, Videos and Future Track Discussion (Page 10)

Soundarya22 IF-Dazzler
Soundarya22
Soundarya22

Posted: 21 January 2013 at 10:55pm | IP Logged
About the filmy track...I agree with all of you, I too thought it would be a longish track. But this serial winds up every track in record time, so I guess it is to be expected.
I hope it looks better when aired. I still remember the Ganesh visarjan scene, it was executed so brilliantly, even today, when I hear the song on radio, I can only think of RK's dhol bajana, whole family watching RK, him getting shot.

My mom who has been watching from day 1, said there was a visarjan scene right at the beginning, when padmini, hugely pregnant with MB , with Trishna in tow, enters Mumbai. She said it was really powerful, the way they'd shot it.

Am really in  a tizzy about paddy shooting Balraj.  Mother India, I can understand, but she is such a lovely character, I hope she won't go to jail. Someone else on the forum was saying, Rk will take the blame!! Panic reactions all overConfused
What happens to Paddy-Shammo 's marriage, will they ever get married. And what happens to the saat pheres of our couple??

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjuapplenpeachesAnanya050-SD-0maria090SaiS_charu_

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 12:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Soundarya22

About the filmy track...I agree with all of you, I too thought it would be a longish track. But this serial winds up every track in record time, so I guess it is to be expected.
I hope it looks better when aired. I still remember the Ganesh visarjan scene, it was executed so brilliantly, even today, when I hear the song on radio, I can only think of RK's dhol bajana, whole family watching RK, him getting shot.

My mom who has been watching from day 1, said there was a visarjan scene right at the beginning, when padmini, hugely pregnant with MB , with Trishna in tow, enters Mumbai. She said it was really powerful, the way they'd shot it.

Am really in  a tizzy about paddy shooting Balraj.  Mother India, I can understand, but she is such a lovely character, I hope she won't go to jail. Someone else on the forum was saying, Rk will take the blame!! Panic reactions all overConfused
What happens to Paddy-Shammo 's marriage, will they ever get married. And what happens to the saat pheres of our couple??

i agree Soundarya, Ganesh visarjan scene n RK getting shot was the best sequence of MB till date...they shot is so beautifully n blended the song so well into the scene ke Hritik bhi fika lagta hai in tht song LOL i watch tht scene whenever i'm feeling low...tht was the turning point of the story..

reg. the wedding drama, well i hate SBS for revealing it all..the track itself was cliche , on the top of it they  made it  predictable , we all know what will happen next till Ballu gets shot..why and how will RK take the blame bec. police is already present on the spot...RK will prolly save Padmini ..on moral grounds n taking into accnt tht Ballu was a criminal n Padmini shot him in self defence, i think she won't be in jail for long..once she returns, she can marry Shamsher..may be RK-Madhu marriage will be delayed till then

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

shanmanjuapplenpeachesAnanya05maria090SaiS

Ananya05 IF-Rockerz
Ananya05
Ananya05

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by _charu_

i agree Soundarya, Ganesh visarjan scene n RK getting shot was the best sequence of MB till date...they shot is so beautifully n blended the song so well into the scene ke Hritik bhi fika lagta hai in tht song LOL i watch tht scene whenever i'm feeling low...tht was the turning point of the story..

reg. the wedding drama, well i hate SBS for revealing it all..the track itself was cliche , on the top of it they  made it  predictable , we all know what will happen next till Ballu gets shot..why and how will RK take the blame bec. police is already present on the spot...RK will prolly save Padmini ..on moral grounds n taking into accnt tht Ballu was a criminal n Padmini shot him in self defence, i think she won't be in jail for long..once she returns, she can marry Shamsher..may be RK-Madhu marriage will be delayed till then

@bold:
I agree...I was on a panic mode for a while when forum was roaring that RK will take the blame n all...den it occurred to me that police are present on the spot...so things won't be as bad as we are thinking...I really don't want this track to go the usual way with all the jail drama...digest nai hoga...Confused

As for ballu dying, is it actually true? I don't want him to die...not that I like him...but then the track won't make sense at all...what was the entire point of bringing him back when they wanted to kill him in 2 months itself...that too this way...our hopes were high that we will get to witness nice high end drama between RK and ballu...instead what we get is one filmy action sequence...Cry

Edited by Ananya05 - 22 January 2013 at 12:14am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

applenpeaches_charu_SaiS

_charu_ IF-Sizzlerz
_charu_
_charu_

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 3:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Ananya05

Originally posted by _charu_

@bold:
I agree...I was on a panic mode for a while when forum was roaring that RK will take the blame n all...den it occurred to me that police are present on the spot...so things won't be as bad as we are thinking...I really don't want this track to go the usual way with all the jail drama...digest nai hoga...Confused

As for ballu dying, is it actually true? I don't want him to die...not that I like him...but then the track won't make sense at all...what was the entire point of bringing him back when they wanted to kill him in 2 months itself...that too this way...our hopes were high that we will get to witness nice high end drama between RK and ballu...instead what we get is one filmy action sequence...Cry

there was an article which said tht he will die...not sure about it..no idea where the story is heading toConfused

applenpeachesAnanya05SaiS

0-SD-0 IF-Rockerz
0-SD-0
0-SD-0

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ananya05

Ananya05 IF-Rockerz
Ananya05
Ananya05

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=60lafsDLfv8

Here is the link from SBS, which shows RK and Madhu talking...him apologizing for all his past mistakes..her accepting it readily..ders a bandage on his forehead...which means this scene is coming after all the balraj drama and the action sequence...from their expressions, it seems things aren't too bad after whatever happens to balraj...so no jail tension n all that...really wonder where are the CVs headed with all this...we were hoping that balraj's re-entry will pave the way for Madhu's entry in to showbiz...but that track still looks a lil too far...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

0-SD-0_charu_

Savz_Startling IF-Sizzlerz
Savz_Startling
Savz_Startling

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
so by latest if video of high voltage drama n sbs,it seems nothing happened to  rkbala,all is well ,so lets see wat is in store. so is ballu will be dead or jailed any confirm news about it.

0-SD-0Ananya05SaiS

Ananya05 IF-Rockerz
Ananya05
Ananya05

Posted: 22 January 2013 at 3:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Savz_uniqueblis

so by latest if video of high voltage drama n sbs,it seems nothing happened to  rkbala,all is well ,so lets see wat is in store. so is ballu will be dead or jailed any confirm news about it.

No confirm news yet Savz...just the news of padmini shooting balraj...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

0-SD-0SaiS

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index