Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
 cvs it seems voice over for madhu in promos,liberty of voice over for rk in promos must be also be given πŸ˜† n twist also may be rk want to carry madhu  n do pheras in rk style πŸ˜›πŸ˜†just kidding as it's all not making sense if it's true n if true there must be reason n how cvs justify has to wait n watch
Edited by Savz_uniqueblis - 11 years ago
Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Ananya05

Re new promo, it can be misleading as well...just to catch our attention and grip our nerves...a strategy to hike the TRPs...or whatever..IDK...My theory to stay positive...I refuse to buy this promo and revenge track...

But if it is true, RKs character will be the worst ever portrayal of a male lead... stooping to the level of establishing a physical relation to seek revenge? How much more disgusting can someone get?

How are they going to justify the way he kept rubbing his insecurities and past betrayals on Madhu?. coz what he would be doing to her would be worse that that.  How are they going to justify his reconciliation with his Mother? How are they going to justify all that he did to save Madhu and her family from Balraj, risking his own life? Is he such a maniac to endanger his life just to take revenge for 4 slaps? 😲 And moreover how are they going to justify this entire ridiculous revenge track? Even after spending so much time with Madhu and knowing her golden heart, if he cannot truly fall in love with Madhu, there is no way he can ever in future. Every single moment between RK and Madhu, every single scene, the entire love story becomes meaning less. 🀒

Sorry for my rant. I needed to get this out of my system. My mood is swinging in between staying positive and raging at the recent news.😑 I have invested so much time and emotions in this show.😭 I have never done this with any show before. I had never fallen this hard for any character before as I did for RK. 😭 πŸ₯Ί

Hope all of this false, somebody's dream. May be Dips ka sapna. πŸ˜†

Ananya , sachi mein..if he had to do it, he cud have done it ANYTIME...what was he waiting for?  there was no need to promise her the big wedding
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: river123

@ red: yes, that was very funny, but I was thinking of some post where they had Bittuji's interview at the beginning of the show, where he said he was going to play a manipulative character on the show.  

then there was possibility of dips n other family mems all actors to make madhu trust ,as rk is alone in rk mansion with out family mems n suddenly whole family appeared πŸ˜•
lets see wat the actual episode n  twist

EnchantedForest thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: _charu_

Ananya , sachi mein..if he had to do it, he cud have done it ANYTIME...what was he waiting for?  there was no need to promise her the big wedding

its been done before in an ekta kapoor show called kasturi but it was not the male lead it was someone portrayed positively at first. but i was expecting more from this show but maybe the cvs need to do it in order to get it back to the main track. they said they just focused on romance first to get the trps high. its been proven once ppl are hooked and you have a loyal viewers base it will never go away just increase or decrease slightly.
hansa22 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

We may be in for a surprise. If ST had not tweeted, we would not have been so traumatisedπŸ˜†, by the promo. 
But I am still going to tweet to ST and Colors. 
Twitter  is irritating. I write like i'm writing in the ED and then have to delete, and rewriteπŸ˜†. And I am a staccato writer in the first place. πŸ˜ƒ
Ananya05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Soundarya22

Am sorry, I'm slowly going to start ranting from being pensive and thoughtful. Since, most of you in the ED thread know me, please put up with me.

What the hell is this intense, dark, drama that people want to see? And how many people belong to this category, obviously the general public did'nt like it?? Their TRP's were 1.4 for heaven's sake, even two weeks after their Aug wedding. Are the CVs' catering to that minuscule population?

Me too in same mood. The TRP churning audience is the general public: young to middle aged married women, family audiences, who in no way can buy this RK turning back to revenge track. Its only a certain small group of people, may be a young age group of 16-26 who are in for this dark and intense love story. I belong to this age group, and trust me there is no way I can bring myself to accept this revenge track. Its beyond understanding for me. Its a different case if he turns evil with a justified track. But if revenge theory is true, more than half of what the show has aired until now, becomes a facade. How are we supposed to take it as viewers? I mean, we vested so much time and emotions into these two characters.

And you are right Soundarya, when you say that dark and intense tracks become too stressful for viewers. People watch daily soaps for entertainment. Not for taxing their brain. I believe, the general public was not too happy with RKs character and the torture he gave to Madhu. Honestly, no body can relate to such a character. So, I guess makers had to change the track and bring in the lover story. That is when they got the TRPs. Gansesha track was the turning point for MEIEJ on TRP charts. And I am sure show will go downhill again if revenge track starts.
Krinya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Savz_uniqueblis

shri, don't worry this is madhubala(rkbala) ek ishq ek junoon not sarpanch ek collector ek doctor πŸ˜†

jagya is weak character but rk not totally. but at the end of the day anything is possible in soaps, if weak can become mahan why not  rk 🀣  lets see wat cvs take typical way or other way.

OMG ! i can't stop laughing on this one πŸ€£
Ananya05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: _charu_

Haan charu, what you are saying also makes sense. He could have done it kabhi bhi...no need for full marriage...A part me is still very positive..n refuses to believe the revenge game...
Krinya thumbnail
Originally posted by: Soundarya22

Am sorry, I'm slowly going to start ranting from being pensive and thoughtful. Since, most of you in the ED thread know me, please put up with me.

What the hell is this intense, dark, drama that people want to see? And how many people belong to this category, obviously the general public did'nt like it?? Their TRP's were 1.4 for heaven's sake, even two weeks after their Aug wedding. Are the CVs' catering to that minuscule population?

i second that..frm where do the makers of the show get the ideas from? perhaps this forum itself...itna negative thinking about each n every character and track πŸ€’ read the predictions going on πŸ˜² from Madhu or RK dying to revenge to punarjanam (om shanti om type) n what not ! i read it  umpteen times ke RK is taking revenge, why aren't there any misunderstandings? wherez the dark and passionate love story? heights of pessimism!

@Ananya, how long did the "revenge track" last when it first came? not even a month ! CV's r not fools yaar..lets wait for the track to unfold..
Edited by _charu_ - 11 years ago
EnchantedForest thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Okay so the original name of the show was meant to be Kathputli meaning someone is directing and playing with another person's life for whatever reason. My strange prediction is that RK wants Madhu to turn into him? He wants her to feel the pain of betrayal like he has. To see what it is like to have all the fame, money in the world but not to have true love. How one betrayal can turn you away from all your loved ones? Madhu slapped RK for driving around drunk in the middle of the night. She thought he was being careless because he thought he was indomitable super star RK but he wants her to see that it was his depressed state that made him act the way he acted. That you can jump to conclusions about someone so soon.
            I don't know if this makes sense I am just trying to make sense out of the promo.  This would explain why he tried so hard to earn her trust and move heaven and earth for her before breaking her heart. He fought her biggest villain for her and did everything to keep her family happy. That is the same emotion he went through when his father committed suicide. He had all the trust in the world in his father but it became breaking down after he took his life.

I still think revenge coming from RK at this stage is a very unrealistic and  unnatural but I am trying to make sense out of it by putting myself in RK's shoes and thinking what would be his thinking behind it even after everything him and Madhu went through together. There are still many things that make sense Madhu was the one person he had in the world because his family didn't get a long with him so well and Bittuji is his secretary not friend.

Edited by Gurtiluv - 11 years ago