Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Krinya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: amrithas

To the red one LOL! Unfortunately for me my husband caught me laughing yesterday while watching the segment! He came to check out n asked me this is the serial u watch so religiously?My credibility is lost forever! So much for my claims that this soap is great, watch it with me! I'm sure he will not join me now!But thanks MB for the entertainment anyway!

u bet ! the day Ballu entered, i'm telling him tht something gr8 will come up , RK will band bajofy Ballu then i'll make u watch it but ab kya kahoon? watch oye oyee ðŸ˜† yest. itself he was telling me ke whichever serial u watch, woh bakwas ho jaata hai ðŸĪĢi think we should discontinue our ED thread for a week until these episodes pass by..what is there to analyze and discuss in this ðŸĪĢ MM was right, this is beyond funny 
Edited by _charu_ - 11 years ago
RSP04 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Did anyone saw the latest promo... Rishbala taking pheras in a deserted place..😕 Ok never mind..

But the hug.. Someone on the forum mentioned why are they still hugging like bhai behen...😆😆 

Krinya thumbnail

Originally posted by: reenap

Did anyone saw the latest promo... Rishbala taking pheras in a deserted place..😕 Ok never mind..

But the hug.. Someone on the forum mentioned why are they still hugging like bhai behen...😆😆 

yes, the epi. might air today itself...can't get the head and tail out of it...dharti aakash hawa is witness to our milan...see, what was the problem with 4 phera then ðŸ˜†  itna drama is not required..i was on cloud 9 reading abt the promo but when i saw it, it was ðŸ‘ŽðŸž c'mon yaar marry properly if u have to...if this is the marriage completion then ðŸ˜† Gosh ! yahi hona tha?

abt the hug, it was perfect for me...poor guy, what is he supposed to do? therez so much difference in their height...she can't hug him properly nor can he...he will have to stoop low which will not look good either...Radha ke saath bhi wohi issue tha...
Edited by _charu_ - 11 years ago
RSP04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

yes, the epi. might air today itself...can't get the head and tail out of it...dharti aakash hawa is witness to our milan...see, what was the problem with 4 phera then ðŸ˜†  itna drama is not required..i was on cloud 9 reading abt the promo but when i saw it, it was ðŸ‘ŽðŸž c'mon yaar marry properly if u have to...if this is the marriage completion then ðŸ˜† Gosh ! yahi hona tha?

abt the hug, it was perfect for me...poor guy, what is he supposed to do? therez so much difference in their height...she can't hug him properly nor can he...he will have to stoop low which will not look good either...Radha ke saath bhi wohi issue tha...

Charu

I just dont see the intensity on their hug anymore... Its too repetitive yaar...
Krinya thumbnail

Originally posted by: reenap

Charu

I just dont see the intensity on their hug anymore... Its too repetitive yaar...

i know..but beggars can't be choosers ðŸ˜† kya karoon..theek hai yaar..i'm hopeful they will not disappoint us
RSP04 thumbnail

Originally posted by: _charu_

i know..but beggars can't be choosers ðŸ˜† kya karoon..theek hai yaar..i'm hopeful they will not disappoint us

😆😆😉
0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
okay we do not know yet, how they reach "Stonehenge" (kidding, but using for lack of a better word), they are taking vows before the elements (nature), so just taking the blessings of God and not society.

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3394435

Now this saat phera marriage works for me rather than ritualistic society blessed ,marriage as it tells me that they want to respect, preserve what they have. All this days until Dips driven drama happened, Madhu never realized that her marriage can be endangered. And Rishabh was always covering up his guilt and shame at the mock marriage he earlier did with her in attitude, where she felt comfortable and protected in his care, but he himself never felt secure as his principles were telling him, he needed to repeat the vows with her.

I was saying the same thing on Monday. They need to give importance to each other and their relationship in respectful manner that will have all "maryaada" of the relationship and not just loving each other limitlessly.

Scenically, VD is shaved and looks cleaner. So the promo was shot at different time than fight episodes they have shot.

0-SD-0 thumbnail
Fourth Set that MEIEJ created besides the water-body.

1. They use it for RK meditation trips as in being in thoughts with his father.
  2. Used as cremation ground for Mohan Kundra
  3. Used for RK telling his "Teen Dhoke"
  4. Using now for Madhu and RK's saat phere. (You can see the same wooden frame which will soon hold the noose for Madhu when Balraj kidnaps her and brings to this same place.)
  5. Using for PAdmini and Shamsher Marriage
  6. Kidnapping Jahsn by Balraj

ðŸĪĢ

Creative Art Director, Locations Manager and Stunts Director. What a crew !!!!

ETA:
See the pics

The dark/black columns will turn to clean beige and red hued columns in shaadi  and kidnapping sequences.
Edited by 0-SD-0 - 11 years ago
0-SD-0 thumbnail
Segments today  to have more fun...

news24 segment on 16/jan /2013

Starting from 09:59 in videoweed links

RFL ROFL ROFL the E24 news segment!!*link added*

Ananya05 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
OMG...just saw the e24 segment...wat r dey dng wid d show? Itna filmy kyu? 😒
Everything looks so filmy. N hilarious...RK making a dramatic entry on bike...kya hai ye sab? ðŸĪ”
They r gng to show us all dis crap in the name of balraj...n spoil my poor RKs image wid all dese nautanki... 😭

Mazak bana k rakd diya RK ka... ðŸ˜Ą Edited by Ananya05 - 11 years ago