Media Articles, Videos and Future Track Discussion - Page 5

Posted: 11 years ago
Phew...well well well...so many different POV's and so many different analysis...

I personally do not believe the TOI article is so much to worry about. It seems legit that madhu will just refuse to go on an outdoor shoot with RK...a small fight...n den some new entry that evryone has been talking about...but RK and madhu will surely resolve their fight once he is back...

As for the complete marriage, if RK proposes  she will accept. I see no reason for her to deny a proper marriage.

>>>>>During the date RK tells her that he loves her a lot by using the three magical words, "I Love You". 

This in itself seems a big twist. Because RK is a man of action rather than of words in the matters of heart. He would rather hurt others through words and himself rather than make himself vulnerable in love by opening his heart and exposing it to others so soon. He can actually say anything that will only fortify himself. Actions can be full of heart as then nobody would have predicted or expected him to do that. 
He would rather say, Pati hoon, farz nibha raha hoon and actually be warm to Madhu, but its too early for him to say I love you when on his homeground with that leech family around him.
He has not yet completely healed to start doing things in unplanned manner. He thinks and does something. And most of the times he will have to preempt others thoughts and act before they act. 

If the "I Love You Confession" is coming from RK's head, then he sure has some motive planned, to expose whomsoever he is doubting. Now 'that someone" is Madhu herself or Deepali, we have to see. Or it also could be RK's strategy to withdraw himself after he exposed himself to Madhu in the studio about his warm feelings towards Madhu in the studio. He is already brilliant at manipulating a situation. Most people are if you know your subject...

And I am actually interested to see Balraj Choudhry track now more than Rishbala love story, as I want RK finally to know that MB is a Chaudhrain and that is the daughter of the man with whom he spent those 4 days in jail. Interesting if Ballu and RK come face to face. ðŸ˜Ž ðŸ˜Ž

Edited by 0-SD-0 - 11 years ago
For some reason, looking at the promo, I have a feeling that, RK is not expressing his love, rather exposing madhu's feelings..but don't know what to make of the articles about madhu putting the family ahead, Dipz manipulating RK..blah blah blah...
[QUOTE=Brindavanam]For some reason, looking at the promo, I have a feeling that, RK is not expressing his love, rather exposing madhu's feelings..but don't know what to make of the articles about madhu putting the family ahead, Dipz manipulating RK..blah blah blah...

[/QUOTE

😆😆 same here
Telly Tadka

Balraj Entry
http://www.telly tadka.net/tellywood-bytes/articles/raj-zutshi-aka-balraj-chuadhrys-reentry-adds-tadka-mahubalaeiej/

13th Dec Promo
http://www.telly tadka.net/telly-tadka-spice/teen-ka-tadka-top-3-promos-week-6/

Remove the space from Telly Tadka

I too thought this was funny, but I just read ...they showed in E24, RK comes flying on a bike in a sherwani and dhoti, does some stunts🤣🤣...thoda zyaada nautaki nahi ho raha hai???🤣🤣🤣

OMG!! This is beyond funny!! Total paisa vasul.  It looked like if Madhu were not all tied up, she would have liked to join in this jashn.😊

Balraj is too cute in this .

Originally posted by Soundarya22

I too thought this was funny, but I just read ...they showed in E24, RK comes flying on a bike in a sherwani and dhoti, does some stunts🤣🤣...thoda zyaada nautaki nahi ho raha hai???🤣🤣🤣

nautanki jaisi nautanki hai ðŸ¤£ i'm laughing like mad thinking abt the SBS sholay segment and oye oye 🤣if my husband watches this , mera tata sky toh gaya..😆 i wanted to see who all r tied up there..Dips bhi?? ðŸ˜†RK flying on a bike n landing there n beating up all the goons alone ..wow ! ðŸ˜† where is his common sense? no police, no security, he had to come alone making a dramatic entry 🤣watching him wounded n bruised was not a pleasant sight though 
Edited by _charu_ - 11 years ago
Originally posted by _charu_

nautanki jaisi nautanki hai ðŸ¤£ i can't stop laughing thinking abt the SBS sholay segment and oye oye 🤣if my husband watches this , mera tata sky toh gaya..😆 i wanted to see who all r tied up there..Dips bhi?? ðŸ˜†RK flying on a bike n landing there n beating up all the goons alone ..wow ! ðŸ˜† where is his common sense? no police, no security, he had to come alone making a dramatic entry 🤣watching him wounded n bruised was not a pleasant sight though 

To the red one LOL! Unfortunately for me my husband caught me laughing yesterday while watching the segment! He came to check out n asked me this is the serial u watch so religiously?My credibility is lost forever! So much for my claims that this soap is great, watch it with me! I'm sure he will not join me now!But thanks MB for the entertainment anyway!