Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Red_Opium thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: 0-SD-0

Re ...The TOI article.  I just have to say

VD is going on a vacation. So they need to show Madhu doing something else where RK is not needed. Hence create the distance...in any possible manner. They bring Balraj back, so that when VD resumes shooting, Rishbala will again be united.

Adding a line about Dipali means that she is gonna keep the spice levels of main course as usual. Things can be manipulated. 

This type of misunderstanding is such an old film technique of 60s, 70's and 80's especially the Dharmender, Rajesh Khanna, Sanjay Kapoor, Shashi Kapoor, 60 era cinema where story writers used to create misunderstanding in the love stories in that TOI discussed manner. Heroines like Asha Parekh, Meena Kumari, Nanda, Sharmila, Saadhna and many others were like this. Do you remember Kati Patang...how Rajesh Khanna misunderstands Aasha Parekh ? or for that matter Love in Tokyo, Ziddi etc.. Rona Dhona...as kids we used to leave TV to get food when this part used to start as it was unbearable.

60's were all about romantic stories
70's were coming of age drama + romantic stories + advent of the angry young man
80's - teenage, college romance + Action movies

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘, I love the post!!! Shri, I still watch those movies, and say thank God that I have a fast forward button on my hand nowadays ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š!!! Edited by Red_Opium - 11 years ago
Red_Opium thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: himbin

Hey all,

I feel it could go this way...Like they said Madhu will come to know of troubles in her mothers house...
at the same time RK might have to go to an outdoor shooting and so asks Madhu to leave all the
headaches and just join him...Madhu declines saying she had to mediate and settle things between 
her parents...RK immediately becomes furious,says a few hurtful words and leaves ( i.e VD takes 
leave to enjoy his marriage...)...His anger mostly would be like that we saw yesterday...instant anger but,soon melts down (not soon for us viewers as it would last until VD resumes shoot),understands and makes up with her...I don't know if it was a TOI article or not but,do you guys remember how much we got worried over that temporary separation of Rishabala which actually just lasted for 2 days of Madhu at her maika...

ETA...As SD said all that Deepali says would just be extra masala...just to add  to the drama quotient 
for the TRP sake 

Himbin, I like your prediction, and it makes sense.  This is how I see it, too:

RK gets invited to Lunch.

Dipali tries to poison RK's mind with her two pathetic reasons.

RK misses the lunch; however, I think he will have a valid reason for not showing up, it could be work related. I don't think Dipso will influence him.  RK knows better than to believe the cactus lady.

Madhu confronts Dipali and Bittuji tells her where chief is.

Madhu goes to RK and both confess their feelings for each other at the farmhouse.

RK asks her to accompany him (as you said most likely to an outdoor shooting), but she declines due to family issues.

RK will get angry and most likely leave without her.

Madhu will concentrate on her family issues, while RK is away (VD getting married).

The new guy and Balraj entries might happen and RK will be back on time for more drama and action. 

hansa22 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Red_Opium

Himbin, I like your prediction, and it makes sense.  This is how I see it, too:

RK gets invited to Lunch.

Dipali tries to poison RK's mind with her two pathetic reasons.

RK misses the lunch; however, I think he will have a valid reason for not showing up, it could be work related. I don't think Dipso will influence him.  RK knows better than to believe the cactus lady.

Madhu confronts Dipali and Bittuji tells her where chief is.

Madhu goes to RK and both confess their feelings for each other at the farmhouse.

RK asks her to accompany him (as you said most likely to an outdoor shooting), but she declines due to family issues.

RK will get angry and most likely leave without her.

Madhu will concentrate on her family issues, while RK is away (VD getting married).

The new guy and Balraj entries might happen and RK will be back on time for more drama and action. 

I think the above looks like a suitable POA for VD's wedding. He himself said yesterday in the E24 interview that he 's going on leave and therefore there is a new character coming in.

But, but, but I absolutely do not want any MU because of Dipali. That would be insulting RK's intelligence. With so many new characters, there's no need for her to be in the picture.๐Ÿ˜ก

Having said that,  am still confused with so many new tracks. The Balraj track has to be quite a strong one and a longish track, unless they plan to combine Avinesh and Balraj somehow.

I have faith in the CVS. Am even going to write to them and give them some encouragement in the hope that their grey cells keep working hard to combine what TRPs dictate and what we fans want from the serial.
๐Ÿ˜Š
Manonidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Sigh ...After reading AA take, I am bit relieved. I guess its highly possible that MB would refuse accompanying him to some outdoor shoot as her family is breaking apart. But, RK would be miffed seeing her cold response to his newly developed passion for her in a twisted manner. He will leave her there alone, with CVs projecting it as a breakup/separation, Phew ... exaggerated drama ...Now, comes the new entry which I feel would be somehow connected with Balraj. They need to have strong parallel tracks, over relying on Rishbala for TRPs would not work always. While RK would cool down once VD is done with his leaves, and by that time, we will see the new entry fantasizing Madhubala.  

The only problem or void I feel here is, will Balraaj be able to know about Padmini and Madhu ?? If that is the case, he will try to kill Madhu for sure but dont u think its too early for this track ?? Madhu as of now is no threat to Balraaj's empire, its only when she would gain the fame that Balraaj's empire would start tumbling down. ...So I am not sure if Balraaj would come face to face with the truth at this stage. 

Edited by Manonids - 11 years ago
Manonidz thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Just a random thought after reading TOI and TC previous article, Will Madhu refuse full marriage proposal with RK ? Though Madhu-RK are very much married with this half-marriage, I dont see any reason of Madhu refusing it. But, what if she did ? ...I wonder what kind of family issues have erupted except Padmini and Shamsher living under different roof!!.. Edited by Manonids - 11 years ago
apolloartemis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
So its practically confirmed that Balraj is coming back and creating trouble for Madhu and Padmini. Why not Trishna? She's his daughter too...he used her for target practice for crying out loud!
Anyway, I still think the Ballu/Madhu track is not one they'll be using right now- the premise was that as her sun rises, so to speak, his sun will set- her fame will be her undoing, and when she achieves power, it'll be his downfall. Maybe he can come in, stay for a few episodes, and like I said, become a catalyst for some great change.
About RK confessing his love- I know some people think its too quick but I remembered what Shri said and changed my mind about what I had been saying before (that it was too soon because not two weeks ago he said it was a relationship of the mind). Shri had noted in one of her posts that airing out a hurt goes a long way to healing that hurt. With that in mind, combined with RK's possesiveness and his obsession with Madhu, it now makes sense that once he has an inkling of what he feels for her, he'll go full throttle. Logic has never been his friend when it comes to Madhubala๐Ÿ˜‰
Like everyone on this thread is saying though- I don't want there to be a misunderstanding because of Diputz. Yes, RK's insecurities, fine, some outside factors, fine...but not Diputz. Not her. Because it'll cheapen his character (I don't care what you say about her preying on his insecurities, the man knows she's actively trying to break up his marriage, and she poisoned his wife!) to believe such a woman. It'll reitereate the soap image that love makes a male character lose his marbles.
Don't go that route CV's. Its a cliche mess. Like the love triangle.
But I suppose I can be like Sound and have faith in them. Maybe they'll surprise me.๐Ÿ˜•
hansa22 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: apolloartemis

Don't go that route CV's. Its a cliche mess. Like the love triangle.
But I suppose I can be like Sound and have faith in them. Maybe they'll surprise me.๐Ÿ˜•

Here's hoping that my optimism is not misplaced๐Ÿ˜•. I believe a happy Vivian makes a happy RK, so whatever it takes๐Ÿ˜Š
apolloartemis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Soundarya22

Here's hoping that my optimism is not misplaced๐Ÿ˜•. I believe a happy Vivian makes a happy RK, so whatever it takes๐Ÿ˜Š

Well from what I can tell VD takes his role as RK very seriously and tries to get under the skin of his character- hopefully they won't do anything that will totally out of character for him.
Just way too many contradictary reports- I demand clarity!