Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-CoolChick- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: apolloartemis

Ah drats! Well, hopefully the CV's will execute this track in an unexpected manner which will leave us saying "Huh, well I didn't see that coming!" Rather than "Oh, yeah I saw this in one of Ekta Kapoor's shows"😑
I really hope RK does not believe Diputz too much...that will make this so stupid I'll question Darwin's theory of evolution...πŸ˜†
Aww, thanks for liking my reviews! They are just babblings really I'm glad you enjoy them! So what do you think of the upcoming track?

Ur Welcome...😊
@bold - 🀣...but seriously, that is not even the last thing RK would want to do πŸ˜†...so i feel itz gonna be an MU...she will say NO for something else...n he'll take it as rejection..., the situations will indirectly make him believe Dipzy...n BOOM ! Rishabh back to being RK......n what is confusing is that - why will he say, to leave everything & come to him ? πŸ˜•πŸ˜•...dont they live together already...πŸ˜•...i just didnt get that part...πŸ₯±

the thing is  - what happens or what has happened in the past with my fav. shows in that, after 6-7 months...the show goes on a downhill......with too many never-ending MU's...i really hope they have a strong story/parallel track to continue with when Vivian goes on a break...just wish they dont keep dragging this endlessly !
apolloartemis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: HopelessLove

AA... Don't worry. have faith in RK. He will NOT believe DiPutz... Oh yes.. they will have to make some track with RK's absence.. I hope they make it worth while. 

So far they have not disappointed us. except for KC Track.. It was just waste of time!!!

Sweetie I'm part of the SBCC - I have to be critical of your hottyπŸ˜†. I need more than just faith- I need him to not believe the woman that broke his heart over the woman who has never done him any harm.
Because if he does doubt Madhu, based on what Diputz said- what makes him so different from your standard serial hero?
If the CV's end up making this cliche track unexpected, I'll write a huge post of praise and you can put it on Facebook- deal?
0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Re ...The TOI article.  I just have to say

VD is going on a vacation. So they need to show Madhu doing something else where RK is not needed. Hence create the distance...in any possible manner. They bring Balraj back, so that when VD resumes shooting, Rishbala will again be united.

Adding a line about Dipali means that she is gonna keep the spice levels of main course as usual. Things can be manipulated. 

This type of misunderstanding is such an old film technique of 60s, 70's and 80's especially the Dharmender, Rajesh Khanna, Sanjay Kapoor, Shashi Kapoor, 60 era cinema where story writers used to create misunderstanding in the love stories in that TOI discussed manner. Heroines like Asha Parekh, Meena Kumari, Nanda, Sharmila, Saadhna and many others were like this. Do you remember Kati Patang...how Rajesh Khanna misunderstands Aasha Parekh ? or for that matter Love in Tokyo, Ziddi etc.. Rona Dhona...as kids we used to leave TV to get food when this part used to start as it was unbearable.

60's were all about romantic stories
70's were coming of age drama + romantic stories + advent of the angry young man
80's - teenage, college romance + Action movies

-CoolChick- thumbnail
Originally posted by: 0-SD-0

Garima,

Please don't apologize. πŸ˜² You have offended me at all.  Please join the discussion. AA and Leela cannot stop...so help them please. Hear them out ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And thank you for the compliment about my analysis πŸ˜Š

Thanku SD for letting me in...😊

m also bit πŸ˜•...but will try helping them...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...ur most welcome ! πŸ€—

HopelessLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -CoolChick-

Ur Welcome...😊
@bold - 🀣...but seriously, that is not even the last thing RK would want to do πŸ˜†...so i feel itz gonna be an MU...she will say NO for something else...n he'll take it as rejection..., the situations will indirectly make him believe Dipzy...n BOOM ! Rishabh back to being RK......n what is confusing is that - why will he say, to leave everything & come to him ? πŸ˜•πŸ˜•...dont they live together already...πŸ˜•...i just didnt get that part...πŸ₯±

the thing is  - what happens or what has happened in the past with my fav. shows in that, after 6-7 months...the show goes on a downhill......with too many never-ending MU's...i really hope they have a strong story/parallel track to continue with when Vivian goes on a break...just wish they dont keep dragging this endlessly !

He will not take rejection lightly... and he is not going be old RK.. He will find a way to win her. 

Well, it might not lead to that... Monday will tell us what to expect... at least little bit.. what we can anticipate. Madhu is not going out of his life. If he falls for her.. he is not going to let her leave him.

DiPutz was not married to him. He will never set Madhu free.. I am confident about it. BAS HAQ HAI MERA!!!!!!!!!!!!
HopelessLove thumbnail

Sweetie I'm part of the SBCC - I have to be critical of your hottyπŸ˜†. I need more than just faith- I need him to not believe the woman that broke his heart over the woman who has never done him any harm.
Because if he does doubt Madhu, based on what Diputz said- what makes him so different from your standard serial hero?
If the CV's end up making this cliche track unexpected, I'll write a huge post of praise and you can put it on Facebook- deal?

hahahahah DEAL!!!!

He is not going to let Madhu away... He is a crazy man.. He will not leave her. She is his drug and none can separate her from HIM. 

as you have written in your fanfic... "SHE IS MINE" πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰ They will not ruin RK's character. he is not going to believe Diputz
dramago thumbnail
Hey all,

I feel it could go this way...Like they said Madhu will come to know of troubles in her mothers house...
at the same time RK might have to go to an outdoor shooting and so asks Madhu to leave all the
headaches and just join him...Madhu declines saying she had to mediate and settle things between 
her parents...RK immediately becomes furious,says a few hurtful words and leaves ( i.e VD takes 
leave to enjoy his marriage...)...His anger mostly would be like that we saw yesterday...instant anger but,soon melts down (not soon for us viewers as it would last until VD resumes shoot),understands and makes up with her...I don't know if it was a TOI article or not but,do you guys remember how much we got worried over that temporary separation of Rishabala which actually just lasted for 2 days of Madhu at her maika...

ETA...As SD said all that Deepali says would just be extra masala...just to add  to the drama quotient 
for the TRP sake 

Edited by himbin - 11 years ago
apolloartemis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
So, I'm writing a synposis of all the future tracks and lets see if we can sort them out- if I remember correctly, all of these were featured in TOI.
So we have RK and Madhu on the sets together- check. Before that, there were articles about how RK was going to dissapear during lunch because of what Diputz said, and Madhu would blame Diputz- also check, it was in the latest TOI article. Now things are a little hazy since the timeline seems to be a bit wonky (I think they are shooting out of sequence in order to bank episodes with VD while he's gone, hence things are coming out at different times).
Post lunch/RK vanishing: Articles were coming out about how Madhu reaches the farmhouse and RK professes his love, with plans for the seven phere marriage/making Madhu his. Now we have the Madhu does not come to the farmhouse immediately, and RK misunderstands her. BUT- we saw the sequence in which she was insisting on going to the farmhouse that night! When did she say no? DD did say Madhu was going to the farmhouse to scold RK- maybe she stops by the chawl, RK calls her and she says she has to be with the family. No wait, in the sequence Bittuji told Madhu that Rk wanted her to come the next day, so why would he call her? I'm confusing myself. Anyway, and between this mess, the new entry and Ballu are coming in- maybe this is like the separation track (two days, with over two weeks of angsting in this forum)- Ballu comes in, gives RK advice again, then vanishes, and then new entry comes in later, making RK even crazier, and cementing the seven phere marriage.
Maybe, Madhu says no, RK somehow meets Ballu, Ballu listens to his woes (he is a major catalyst between Rishbala, much bigger than Diputz- he was the one that started Rk's rolling ball of crazy in the first place), tells RK what to do, RK does something, new entry comes in, AA gets even more confused...
CV's, how are you going to make any sense of this?!
Edited by apolloartemis - 11 years ago
HopelessLove thumbnail
Originally posted by: himbin

Hey all,

I feel it could go this way...Like they said Madhu will come to know of troubles in her mothers house...
at the same time RK might have to go to an outdoor shooting and so asks Madhu to leave all the
headaches and just join him...Madhu declines saying she had to mediate and settle things between 
her parents...RK immediately becomes furious,says a few hurtful words and leaves ( i.e VD takes 
leave to enjoy his marriage...)...His anger mostly would be like that we saw yesterday...instant anger but,soon melts down (not soon for us viewers as it would last until VD resumes shoot),understands and makes up with her...I don't know if it was a TOI article or not but,do you guys remember how much we got worried over that temporary separation of Rishabala which actually just lasted for 2 days of Madhu at her maika...

@ bold -Oh I remember it well...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

I somehow don't feel it separation... It will be they might show him  go for outdoor shoot.. when madhu says she wants to be with her family.. He might fret a little.. coz of her safety... but leave her at her maikaa... and then ENTER ballu... hehahahahahhaπŸ˜‰
-CoolChick- thumbnail

So, I'm writing a synposis of all the future tracks and lets see if we can sort them out- if I remember correctly, all of these were featured in TOI.

So we have RK and Madhu on the sets together- check. Before that, there were articles about how RK was going to dissapear during lunch, and Madhu would blame Diputz- also check, it was in the latest TOI article. Now things are a little hazy since the timeline seems to be a bit wonky (I think they are shooting out of sequence in order to bank episodes with VD while he's gone, hence things are coming out at different times).
Post lunch/RK vanishing: Articles were coming out about how Madhu reaches the farmhouse and RK professes his love, with plans for the seven phere marriage/making Madhu his. Now we have the Madhu does not come to the farmhouse immediately, and RK misunderstands her. BUT- we saw the sequence in which she was insisting on going to the farmhouse that night! When did she say no? DD did say Madhu was going to the farmhouse to scold RK- maybe she stops by the chawl, RK calls her and she says she has to be with the family. No wait, in the sequence Bittuji told Madhu that Rk wanted her to come the next day, so why would he call her? I'm confusing myself. Anyway, and between this mess, the new entry and Ballu are coming in- maybe this is like the separation track (two days, with over two weeks of angsting in this forum)- Ballu comes in, gives RK advice again, then vanishes, and then new entry comes in later, making RK even crazier, and cementing the seven phere marriage.
Maybe, Madhu says no, RK somehow meets Ballu, Ballu listens to his woes (he is a major catalyst between Rishbala, much bigger than Diputz- he was the one that started Rk's rolling ball of crazy in the first place), tells RK what to do, RK does something, new entry comes in, AA gets even more confused...
CV's, how are you going to make any sense of this?!

my mind is boggling...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

reading the latest article has fused me off...πŸ˜•πŸ˜³