Media Articles, Videos and Future Track Discussion

0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
The post has been opened for the 0-SD-0 Episode Discussion thread readers and posters for Media Articles Discussion.

Otherwise its open for everyone, but immediate context and urgency was for SD thread writers and readers, who needed to express themselves.

AA, Leela...
Please take it from here.  
Get the links also, whichever you are discussing.

Thank you.
Edited by 0-SD-0 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

apolloartemis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks Shri!
Alright, so this is the TOI article that has everyone, especially me, in a tizzy:
Below are my two responses. Please feel free to chip now.
Also, can anyone please tell me how accurate these TOI articles are? Anyone?
apolloartemis thumbnail
I've combined my two rants- they are also posted on Victoria Hots thread if you want to read them there:
Rant 1
Now, based on what I read in the Times of India article: 1) Okay, Diputz know's where to aim to hurt- It's not Rishab she wants, it stardom- not you, never you- poking at wounds that have never healed. 2) RK is an idiot if he believes her, even if Madhu says she needs to settle matters with her family first. RK knows Madhu is not impressed by his fame- she dragged him to court and slapped him silly because she was not impressed by his fame; to make him suddenly doubt such an integral portion of her character is an insult to his intelligence, to Madhubala's core, and to us as viewers. I hope the CV's don't go this route, because then Madhubala becomes like generic serial no 2879084, where the hero loses his brains/intelligence in his love. And 3) They are bringing the main villian- the guy that wants to kill your lead, back six months into the show? Yes, that makes perfect sense- oh no wait, it does not. So how accurate are TOI articles? Cause if VD does not know what's going with the storyline, how do they? Also if Raj Zutshi is the new entry/entry coming back, what is Avinash doing? Twiddling his thumbs and knitting?
Rant 2

Okay, I did think of something with regards to the whole RK believes/doubts Madhu (not that I think the CV's will go this route but it makes sense to me)

(Also, if RK told Madhu he loved her and wanted her to come to him, I'm pretty sure she'll teleport herself to his side, family problems be dammed. She was willing to see Malick, the man she revered above all others in jail for RK's sake and this was when she did not realize she loved him. Once she realizes that she loves him, he says he loves her and she says "Wait, my family?" Yeah, okay.)

RK does not fully believe Diputz( (because he has more intelligence than a cactus at this point) but does believe that Madhu does not love him. So, you're RK- you have a soft corner towards Madhu, you tell her you love her (I don't believe this, I honestly don't- they guy told her, not even two weeks ago showtime that the relationship between them is from the brain, not heart, and then he's telling her he loves her? No way.) More likely he'll tell her "Come to me." which in RKland means "Show me I am your no 1 priority- show me I matter more to you than anyone or anything because that is what I need most in this world" And Madhu, due to the CV's does not say "No I won't come." What she says is "I will come...but I need to settle my family first." So RK now knows that for Madhu, he is not no 1. Now, if RK was a normal hero, that would lead to him throwing her out of the house. But since RK is not normal, what would he do?

Thus far, what is the thing Madhu has shown most reverence for? Tradition and the relationships it entails- heck, I'm pretty sure he thinks that she obey's Radunce because she is Madhu's mother in law, not because Madhu loves her. So, the remarriage track comes in. RK wants to make Madhu his- even in the beginning of their marriage, his mantra to her was "RK is the first, last, and only thing in your world." The best way to do that? Do the full marriage and she has no excuse not to put him first-because that is what a full marriage would entail.

Again, I ask- how accurate is TOI? Because you will not believe the mental gymnastics I had to do to come up with the post above. I'd like to think they are not that stupid.

\

leelaa9 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks, Shri. :)

Res
-CoolChick- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: apolloartemis

Thanks Shri!

Alright, so this is the TOI article that has everyone, especially me, in a tizzy:
Below are my two responses. Please feel free to chip now.
Also, can anyone please tell me how accurate these TOI articles are? Anyone?

hiii there, 😊...TOI articles are true almost all the times...*sadly*...but TOI is reliable, atleast i can tell u this from my past experiences..! 😆

Also, wanted to add - i lovee reading ur reviews on the discussion thread...😊👏👏⭐️...never posted there before...but all u guyz r amazinggg, Really !! ...⭐️😃...n a special mention to O-SD-O - m a biggg fan of ur writing !!! ur sucha gifted writer...there's soo much depth in ur writings..⭐️..n i loveee how u read RK's mind soo soo P.E.R.F.E.C.T.L.Y 👏👏👏⭐️

Apologies for butting in...😊

-Garima.

0-SD-0 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -CoolChick-

[
Also, wanted to add - i lovee reading ur reviews on the discussion thread...⭐️...never posted there before...but all u guyz r amazinggg, Really !! ...⭐️😃...n a special mention to O-SD-O - m a biggg fan of ur writing !!! ur sucha gifted writer...there's soo much depth in ur writings..⭐️..n i loveee how u read RK's mind soo soo P.E.R.F.E.C.T.L.Y ⭐️

-Garima.

Garima,

Please don't apologize. 😲 You have offended me at all.  Please join the discussion. AA and Leela cannot stop...so help them please. Hear them out ...😆😆

And thank you for the compliment about my analysis 😊
apolloartemis thumbnail
Originally posted by: -CoolChick-

hiii there, 😊...TOI articles are true almost all the times...*sadly*...but TOI is reliable, atleast i can tell u this from my past experiences..! 😆

Also, wanted to add - i lovee reading ur reviews on the discussion thread...😊👏👏⭐️...never posted there before...but all u guyz r amazinggg, Really !! ...⭐️😃...n a special mention to O-SD-O - m a biggg fan of ur writing !!! ur sucha gifted writer...there's soo much depth in ur writings..⭐️..n i loveee how u read RK's mind soo soo P.E.R.F.E.C.T.L.Y 👏👏👏⭐️

-Garima.

Ah drats! Well, hopefully the CV's will execute this track in an unexpected manner which will leave us saying "Huh, well I didn't see that coming!" Rather than "Oh, yeah I saw this in one of Ekta Kapoor's shows"😡
I really hope RK does not believe Diputz too much...that will make this so stupid I'll question Darwin's theory of evolution...😆
Aww, thanks for liking my reviews! They are just babblings really I'm glad you enjoy them! So what do you think of the upcoming track?
icegirl31 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
If he believes Deeps then Bittu shd make him remember dat it ws RK who made him understand not misunderstand MB
aanchal_c thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: apolloartemis

I've combined my two rants- they are also posted on Victoria Hots thread if you want to read them there:

Rant 1
Now, based on what I read in the Times of India article: 1) Okay, Diputz know's where to aim to hurt- It's not Rishab she wants, it stardom- not you, never you- poking at wounds that have never healed. 2) RK is an idiot if he believes her, even if Madhu says she needs to settle matters with her family first. RK knows Madhu is not impressed by his fame- she dragged him to court and slapped him silly because she was not impressed by his fame; to make him suddenly doubt such an integral portion of her character is an insult to his intelligence, to Madhubala's core, and to us as viewers. I hope the CV's don't go this route, because then Madhubala becomes like generic serial no 2879084, where the hero loses his brains/intelligence in his love. And 3) They are bringing the main villian- the guy that wants to kill your lead, back six months into the show? Yes, that makes perfect sense- oh no wait, it does not. So how accurate are TOI articles? Cause if VD does not know what's going with the storyline, how do they? Also if Raj Zutshi is the new entry/entry coming back, what is Avinash doing? Twiddling his thumbs and knitting?
Rant 2

Okay, I did think of something with regards to the whole RK believes/doubts Madhu (not that I think the CV's will go this route but it makes sense to me)

(Also, if RK told Madhu he loved her and wanted her to come to him, I'm pretty sure she'll teleport herself to his side, family problems be dammed. She was willing to see Malick, the man she revered above all others in jail for RK's sake and this was when she did not realize she loved him. Once she realizes that she loves him, he says he loves her and she says "Wait, my family?" Yeah, okay.)

RK does not fully believe Diputz( (because he has more intelligence than a cactus at this point) but does believe that Madhu does not love him. So, you're RK- you have a soft corner towards Madhu, you tell her you love her (I don't believe this, I honestly don't- they guy told her, not even two weeks ago showtime that the relationship between them is from the brain, not heart, and then he's telling her he loves her? No way.) More likely he'll tell her "Come to me." which in RKland means "Show me I am your no 1 priority- show me I matter more to you than anyone or anything because that is what I need most in this world" And Madhu, due to the CV's does not say "No I won't come." What she says is "I will come...but I need to settle my family first." So RK now knows that for Madhu, he is not no 1. Now, if RK was a normal hero, that would lead to him throwing her out of the house. But since RK is not normal, what would he do?

Thus far, what is the thing Madhu has shown most reverence for? Tradition and the relationships it entails- heck, I'm pretty sure he thinks that she obey's Radunce because she is Madhu's mother in law, not because Madhu loves her. So, the remarriage track comes in. RK wants to make Madhu his- even in the beginning of their marriage, his mantra to her was "RK is the first, last, and only thing in your world." The best way to do that? Do the full marriage and she has no excuse not to put him first-because that is what a full marriage would entail.

Again, I ask- how accurate is TOI? Because you will not believe the mental gymnastics I had to do to come up with the post above. I'd like to think they are not that stupid.

\

u know what i wish i wish the cv's also think like u,they dont make madhubala like any other serial which actually has no sense,where one minute the hero says he trusts his wife and the next a doubt creeps in him regarding the said wife...i think that would be absolutely ridiculous.
HopelessLove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
AA... Don't worry. have faith in RK. He will NOT believe DiPutz... Oh yes.. they will have to make some track with RK's absence.. I hope they make it worth while. 

So far they have not disappointed us. except for KC Track.. It was just waste of time!!!