Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

Jahapana6packs

Jahapana6packs

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Okay so I am not gonna Lie but todays episode was a big time dissapointment for me dunno abt you all but it was Lame.
Ofcourse that fight scene was azaming and Zoyas Kick and that fall and Mitwa was good but I had lot of expections from.yesterdays Precap.
Lets NOT Be bias just coz this is KSGs show but I hated Zoya so much for being an air head.. Hasina be as usual.. That pig brother of hers, that chamcha guy. I know we are meant to hate them so they are doing good job coz everytime i see them I wanna f**king punch them hard.lol
But the biggest Dissapointment was frm the makers! I mean WTH was that? So freaking abrupt they end the scene esp AsYa scenes, i always thought they lack connection but today they proved. They always show a AsYa scene and in next part it just seems like nothing such happned. ANd OMG Atleast should have given them a scratch.
Tbh its the Precap thats always tempting as we think there will be more in the scene but in actual they just dont elaborate the scene.
P.S. I know what i said is true however many of u might not agree so for those Peace :)

Edited by ksgianlover - 07 December 2012 at 10:10am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

anam48SilverFlamemoonstrucklove_me_notkari_1TZSOOvedujenny-zeeAdhooriSiMistiofMistzanoo67heera1702-Fizzi-blueflamesarmaanasyateja0102..vaishiksgSiddhi_shanakyasharan

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Dissapointed." in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

vaishiksg

IF-Sizzlerz

vaishiksg

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 10:13am | IP Logged
I absolutely agree with the ASya thing you are talking about.. there is no flow.. they are rushing

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

AdhooriSiJahapana6packslove_me_notteja0102..

Jahapana6packs

Jahapana6packs

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 10:17am | IP Logged
I want them to sort this thing asap coz its turning a big time turn off for me.

cleopatra123

Goldie

cleopatra123

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged
The entire episode seemed rushed. Everything was abrupt..I was expecting so much more after last episode's intense confrontation. I would have preferred to see a deep meaningful conversation between Asya   after the fight scene rather than the good for nothing,completely over-the-top and cringe-worthy Haseena scenes.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Jahapana6packslove_me_notbhuvana90

ashiyana8

ashiyana8

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 10:24am | IP Logged

Edited by ashiyana8 - 07 December 2012 at 10:35am

-rajsua-

IF-Rockerz

-rajsua-

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 10:27am | IP Logged
hmmm o i didnt notice the abrupt ending  

varma.nishi1

IF-Rockerz

varma.nishi1

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 10:29am | IP Logged

Um please allow me to help...first of all, I don't Kniw what u expected but the scene was meant to be like that cause of the opened loops, that will be closed with time ...
Okay first of all the script and writing iof this show , like previous shows is Layared, as in u gotta decipher it...that u will see with time..

If u are talking About the thank u that never came, then my frinds it will..pls be patient ...

Today was just to show how the first emotion of love touched them ...

Hope this helps...

Also, for more help check my post 

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3332891

Edited by varma.nishi1 - 07 December 2012 at 10:28am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sabbrinainnocentgreen-rajsua-Asad-Kii-Arzoo

vedu

vedu

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
Agree with each and every word you said...
P.s: haseena was looking so horrible today

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.