Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

SoFinaly misundrstandin track cumes up.Hold on Guy (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 3

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 3

jyoti12345

jyoti12345

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
let's see...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SoFinaly misundrstandin track cumes up.Hold on Guy (Page 3)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

jigyasa28

IF-Dazzler

jigyasa28

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 12:02am | IP Logged
i really dont want a misunderstanding track that too by deepali but still excited for it

PUJAA1

PUJAA1

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 12:10am | IP Logged
yea dis wil be big misunderstandin which will change course of madhu's life..but don't think CVwill tk de risk of keepin madhu nd rk apart for longer tim becoz of trp ..

rupa1939

rupa1939

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 1:57am | IP Logged
misunderstanding is fine.let them be under one roof.but no separation.Even if they are separated pls cvs dont get them married to other people. i will stop watching the show. 

prodipto18

Goldie

prodipto18

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by abhaylovepia

not by misunderstanding they should plan for something else they are giving so stupid reason madhu can't leave her family what she is doing for her family she done a lot now trisna is working malik is working trisna can take care for both of them i don't understand this story line is not attracting me i mean reason of misunderstnading is so stupid plz guys we can force cvs do some logically without misunderstandin they should plan some thing else if separation is necessary some accident track they can use. which i predicted or sare some other my post.

even i dnt agre wid dis viewpoint dat much,bt bcoz rishabh thinks his only family is madhu rishabh kundra,he doesnt undrsatnd d power of family
dats y dis misundrstandin track
yes we can try,bt we shud trust Cvs 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.