Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

SoFinaly misundrstandin track cumes up.Hold on Guy (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

ps62

ps62

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 10:43am | IP Logged
  • Originally posted by iolahardy

it can also go this way:

dips says to rk that madhu is after u for ur stardom...so rk puts this weird shart b4 her. he knows how much madhu loves her mom...so he knows in his hearts of heart that she will never leave her mom n fly alone...so the test is like...if she agrees...she is after his stardom...if she doesnt...that means she isnt interested in his stardom at allDancing

and as the article says...she wont agree...so no MU really!

i really want to see RK standing firmly with madhu when ballu comes back to trouble padmini n herOuch

I agree with you!! RK is unlikely to be influenced by Madhu as Dips was the one who betrayed him. The article also said that RK will confess his love, which I doubt as he won't do it so soon. He may start realising his love but he wont confess as he may be afraid that he'll be rejected. He might confess after Avinesh and Ballu's entry .

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SoFinaly misundrstandin track cumes up.Hold on Guy (Page 2)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ForeverForU

IF-Rockerz

ForeverForU

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
which article are u talking about...I m already in my dreamland after tonight's epi...don't want any misunderstanding now

dreamyrose

Goldie

dreamyrose

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 10:47am | IP Logged
hope cv's wont disapoint us still theres sum hope

deepak148

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

lakshmi_pai

Goldie

lakshmi_pai

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 10:58am | IP Logged
im ready...i have no problem in rift till they marry someone else...i dont want somebody coming in between and mb marrying or rk marrying then blah blah  ...a true love story should progress with small rifts...im already missing "topiwala rk"...and "pottery maker rk"...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rupa1939

-x-divine-x-

-x-divine-x-

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aanchal_c

can someone plz post that article...i havent read it

please CAN SOME ONE POST THEH ARTICLE

The.Lannister

IF-Sizzlerz

The.Lannister

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 8:25pm | IP Logged
Here is the article from TOI:

Drama quotient will soon spice up the plot of Madhubala-Ek Ishq Ek Junoon aired on Colors with the re-entry of Raj Zutshi aka Balraj. 

The upcoming episode of the show will also witness some classic romance between the lead pair of the show Madhu (Drashti Dhami) and RK (Vivian Dsena).

Sources inform that in the coming week Madhu will invite RK for lunch at her mother's house. Madhu wants her mother to meet the new and changed RK. But her wishes will hit a roadblock when Dipali ( Seema Mishra) will try to influence RK's mind by saying that Madhu only loves his stardom and also that he has always been unlucky in love. Madhu will again be hurt as RK does not turn up for lunch and is nowhere to be found.

Furthermore, Madhu will also get to know that Padmini ( Pallavi Purohit) and Shamsher (Bhupinder Singh) don't live together under one roof. The show will soon witness one of the biggest highpoints of the show when R K will call Madhu at his farm house and will express his love for her. He will finally say the three magical words to her and Madhu will also confess her love for him.

RK will then ask Madhu to come with him leaving everything behind but Madhu will refuse to RK's proposal as she wants to settle her family first. This will not go down well with RK and he will start thinking that whatever Deepali said was true. The show will then see the re-entry of Balraj (Raj Zutshi) who will enter the show and create more problems for Padmini and Madhu.

We tried contacting, Raj Zutshi, Drashti Dhami and Vivian Dsena but they remained unavailable for comment.

sidra01

IF-Dazzler

sidra01

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
i think they would wipe eachothers chocolate one with finger other with saree ka pallo

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Forum Search

Limit search to this Forum only.

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.