Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

prodipto18

Goldie

prodipto18

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged
Al rishbalans we need 2 b patient now
As per the new TOI article the misunderstndin track is going 2 cum up
and guys its almost everytym dat TOI artcile and TC article hav been true.
Ab CVs ne hamari aadat bigad ke rakh diya hain rishbala romance aur unki bonding dikha dikha ke
ab hamare liye unki misunstanding yeah judaai baaardasht karna muskil hoga
bt dats how a story goes on
we hav 2 accept it
and moreover Vivian wil not 2 available fo 2 weeks sayad is tym pe Avinash aur Ballu ki entry karwake CVs wil take some tym
Even i am very upset,bt yeah to hona hi tha,agar judaai nehi hogi,toh milan ka maazaa kaha hoga,TOI article kafi unclear hain,bt asli baat keh diya usne

CryCryCry

I am eagerly waiting for Ballus re-entry,bcoz wen he wil try 2 harm madhu,the confrontation between RK and Ballu will be worth watching

And moreover galat phehmi nehi hogi to Madhu Heroine kaisi Banegi,Bt CVs agar galat phehmi wala track love confession ke kuch din baad late to sayad hum fans ko thoda rahat milti,bt nevertheless as die hard fans of MAdhubala,we are ready 
Bring it on CVs

And by the way todays epi was 2 cute,Mr ex-abhay lip lock to nehi karenge,bt might be cheek kiss(very very less chances though) kar sakte hain
bt even without kiss dese 2 fore up the screen

I know i  hav written a way 2 bit,actualy Rishbala ka effect is 2 much on meLOLLOLLOL

The following 35 member(s) liked the above post:

swethagrshanaa01Chansiparas99adi1986kari_1rupa1939jyoti12345skdrosenai1311_yspswra.saxenalove_arshastressreliefanushka2112Chaudhrytmgoham1000latekatebriadrashtirockzznlm4amrithasalovi_21KittuPratzzmanidMy_VivJaanabhaylovepiaSaiSnehakaribaLittle_Mermaid.TOTAL-ROMANTIC..NadiaZ..suk19-SmexyGhost-Heartless_FreakSanna14

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SoFinaly misundrstandin track cumes up.Hold on Guy" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

drashtirockzz

Goldie

drashtirockzz

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged
i still dont want misunderstanding

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

jenny8891rupa1939swra.saxenadeepa02abhaylovepia

aanchal_c

IF-Rockerz

aanchal_c

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 10:24am | IP Logged
can someone plz post that article...i havent read it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-x-divine-x-

prodipto18

Goldie

prodipto18

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by drashtirockzz

i still dont want misunderstanding

kahaani ko age le ke jane ke liye yeah zaruri hain
It is painful 2 c it so soon for Rishbalans,bt ishq aur junoon ka track and most importantly it wil create the base for madhus entry 2 bollywud track
Rishbala ko to milna hi hain,,sayad itni jadi ho jayega to kahaani phiki padh jati
Cv ne bomb maar diyaAngry
Nevertheles we are ardent fans,we wil bear dis misundrstandin 2

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rupa1939

Sanna14

IF-Stunnerz

Sanna14

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 10:31am | IP Logged
Yup, seems dat Rishbala gud days r soon gonna end. I dun want it so soon. But,we hv 2. We need 2 prepare our minds 4 upcoming track. So dat we may nt get 440 volts jhatka.

Edited by Sanna14 - 07 December 2012 at 10:30am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

jyoti12345rupa1939prodipto18

abhaylovepia

IF-Rockerz

abhaylovepia

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 10:37am | IP Logged
not by misunderstanding they should plan for something else they are giving so stupid reason madhu can't leave her family what she is doing for her family she done a lot now trisna is working malik is working trisna can take care for both of them i don't understand this story line is not attracting me i mean reason of misunderstnading is so stupid plz guys we can force cvs do some logically without misunderstandin they should plan some thing else if separation is necessary some accident track they can use. which i predicted or sare some other my post.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

prodipto18drashti38

krithi12

IF-Dazzler

krithi12

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged
lets wait n watch .i hope cvs wont disappoint us

The.Lannister

IF-Sizzlerz

The.Lannister

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged
it can also go this way:

dips says to rk that madhu is after u for ur stardom...so rk puts this weird shart b4 her. he knows how much madhu loves her mom...so he knows in his hearts of heart that she will never leave her mom n fly alone...so the test is like...if she agrees...she is after his stardom...if she doesnt...that means she isnt interested in his stardom at allDancing

and as the article says...she wont agree...so no MU really!

i really want to see RK standing firmly with madhu when ballu comes back to trouble padmini n herOuch

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

figuereps62rupa1939mohini110swra.saxenagoham10001mangaloreKittuPratzz.FlamingDesire.-SmexyGhost---Udhay--hifzaaNeelambari..

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.