Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

eveline

IF-Rockerz

eveline

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 9:45am | IP Logged

I found this in KTLK forum:

Well, to understand her tweets nicely, we got in touch with her. She said, "It's nothing personal against Karan or Vikas (Gupta ' producer of The Serial) as we are friends. But, I wanted to clarify that I was never a part of this show and I have clarified this in my interviews. I haven't even done a cameo in it.

"In fact, I had shot for the mock shoot of this show and that footage was used in The Serial. And it was only after the mock shoot, that I decided not to share my personal life on-screen. But since, Karan and Vikas are my friends, I trusted them with my footage but it was used."

Ask her, as to why she backed out of the show after the mock shoot, to which she replied, "I never wanted to come out with my side of the story (Karan and Kritika affair and break-up story) and I never will. And, it needs to be clarified that it is a fiction show and not one based on reality."

However, when we spoke to Vikas, he observed, "She was just doing a cameo in the show and yes, we did dub her voice but we did not use a body double. And even the dubbing was done with her permission. She is a friend and we care about her."

Karan on the other hand said, "She is family for me and I will always be there to support her and wouldn't want to comment on anything."

Edited by eveline - 07 December 2012 at 9:50am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

zeefan 1Luvmayurmaneet-anzaeram-bhuniluMyKritikaAmor.enrique305mysticloverShirley.arunsunita_gmcooljaya11lazyblues--Anjali--...vibha...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kritika's latest statment" in The Serial forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

cooljaya11

IF-Dazzler

cooljaya11

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 9:52am | IP Logged
Tfs
It's tc article

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MyKritika

...vibha...

IF-Sizzlerz

...vibha...

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged
tfs eveHug
if it's tc it's hard to believeWink
anyway hope they sort out this soon...as i love both of themEmbarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

MyKritikacooljaya11eveline

aparna4karanika

IF-Rockerz

aparna4karanika

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 9:59am | IP Logged

I hope ds can be believed phew..

sreeja_rox

IF-Sizzlerz

sreeja_rox

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 10:04am | IP Logged
aww..karans reply touchd my heartEmbarrassedglad btw nw aftr reading d articleSmile

--Anjali--

IF-Rockerz

--Anjali--

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged
TFS

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MyKritika

eveline

IF-Rockerz

eveline

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 10:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sreeja_rox

aww..karans reply touchd my heartEmbarrassedglad btw nw aftr reading d articleSmile
glad our hot headed Punjabi munda has decided to keep It cool for now...keeping my fingers crossed...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-anzaeram-MyKritika

abhi_arshilover

IF-Rockerz

abhi_arshilover

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 11:00am | IP Logged
tfs

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.