GK Article: I believe...

hinz thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 11 years ago

I believe for an actor more you work the better you get: Gaurav Khanna

Gaurav Khanna

A page from the personal diary of Gaurav Khanna

Hello everyone, this is Gaurav Khanna on the other side whom you know as Krish from my earlier show Byaah Hamari Bahu Ka.

To start with, a little bit about me. Born and raised in Kanpur where my parents reside, I completed my schooling from the city and later shifted to Mumbai to pursue MBA in marketing. After my studies, I started working in an IT firm as their marketing manager.

From my college days, I used to work out a lot. One day, as part of my normal schedule, I went to the gym for workout when one guy came up to me and asked me if I could do a cameo in his show. It was his thinking that I would fit into the role perfectly. So, without any second thought I replied in the positive. The cameo was of 5 seconds for the show One Night Stand. Later, I also did the show Siddhant.

After that show went off air, I got a little shaky about my career wondering with the thought if I could be a corporate man or a TV actor. While I was deciding on my career options, I also did few ads for brands like Airtel, Tata Indicom, Gillette, Yamaha Bike among many others.

But luckily for me, my TV career started to look up as I got the much required fame with Kumkum as Sharman Wadhwa. Then there was no looking back for me as I became very solemn about my career. Sharman's character is very close to my heart.

It hasn't been an easy journey. As is said that perfection comes with experience, I believe for an actor, the more you work, the better you get.

On the personal front, my hobbies are painting and photography. I also like to watch movies and watch international TV shows.

So, this was my journey in nutshell. Thank you for being so generous and hope you keep loving me the same as you do now.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Praves thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Hinaben...πŸ€—

Can't help feeling nostalgic...πŸ˜”
sathuraj thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thanks Hina for sharing ...πŸ€—
Thanks for sharing Hina!

Paarineeta thumbnail
thx for the article Hina😊 imagine if we lost him to the corporate world!