Pavitra Rishta

Mr.Sushant Singh Rajput Next SSR of B-Town..

Gauravc_More48 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I wonder how this man reached so high in less time that is bcoz of his Passion,Hardwork,Dedication for which he is really known,Sushant who was an engineer student who left the studies n concentrated on acting,film direction n many other works.
Sushant joined dance group of Shaimak davar n he got to perform in Commonwealth games,This man is really a hard worker there so many people who are trying to get attraction from B-town but sushant has bagged it in just few months n doing his 1st film with Rock on director Abhishek Kapoor,When he quited PR that  time we sushita were feeling bad bcoz our manav  was going away from the show which we will miss him but he made us happy when heard of his 1st film KPC.. 
I m really happy that this man has grabbed much more now waiting for his 1st film to get release n watching him on 70mm screen,Sushant u r rockstar n just few years u will be next SRK as SSR,We all Sushita fans are eagerly waiting for that..
Best of Luck long Dude🥳
PS:Hardworking people always get good things in their life

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LoveTVShows thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
He is next superstar of Bollywood but he just need to choose right scripts
Jaishankar thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
The man can do it all isnt it.
He got Rank 7 in AiEEE entrance exam (AIEEE - All India Engineering entrance).
Well I know how hard the exam it is as it nearly killed me to get Rank 70 ðŸ˜† and this guy just like that got Rank 7 and got scholarship from the government for his studies as well.He even cleared IIT but choose AIEEE route.
HE is so multi-talented yet always grounded humble and ever hard-working.
The nervousness and the humble touch of the man in KPC wrap up party says it all about him.Inspite of signing major banner films ,the list is something anyone would be proud of ,he remains as grounded and simple as ever thats what makes him so special.
The elite list goes as 
1)KPC with Abhishek Kapoor
2)With Parineeti /Maneesh Sharama YRF movie
3)P K with Mr Perfectionist Aamir and Anushka
4)UTV romantic comedy - Solo lead
5) BW famous Casting director Mukesh Chabbra'd director debut (Waiting for more on this)

With such list the guy likes to remain silent and humble.The media are behind him with the buzz going on but yet he always remains grounded and simple which is a very special quality.
UTV is trying to sign him for more films at one end and YRF is also trying to make him their guy.
With his first movie yet to be released ,Sush is already on the path of reaching the top of the pinnacle.All that hard-work is paying big time.

THE BIG PLUS here is none of the movies Sush approached,he was approached for all the movies.HE never went in search,he was approached which says a lot.😉 
Gauravc_More48 thumbnail
Bhai Totally agree with u,Sush has got Movies on his talent n hardwork being so energetic he is really a humble person i must say.
Big Directors n Producers Knocking the door of SSR's talent that means they knw this man has bright future in B-Town..
SSR rocks Munda Kukkad Kamal Da.