Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shalluuu thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: Missesha

Mahi, I am not saying J-G weaving memories here after. What I meant was that why is J not getting flash back of G . Why is not thinking of her even once, when he himself chose to marry her with an intent of living a life of togetherness? What happned to all that? One fight, and everything is down the drains to that extent that J had to go back to his old love??

Has G never existed in his life, that J now feels vacuum in his life, which he wants to fill with A's memories. That's a bit ridiculous to me.

creatives ended the character of gauri...so she is not in memories of jagat...otherwise in our life we remember even those person  who meet us few time...
RainbowKitty thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks for update Anita ๐Ÿค—

i liked the episode ..a good closure to Anandi Jagaya's chapter i know such moments came many times before ๐Ÿคฃbut this is actual last one 

i loved it that Jagaya returned the Shiv - Parvati's idol to Anandi to give it to Shiv ..her real Shiv who will really value it ..Thank God otherwise i was expecting as long this idol will stay with Jagaya he  won't have a 360 degree turn again .
Anandi mein hoon tumhara Shiv ๐Ÿ˜†Thank God he returned it and understood AnSh destiny  is binded now 

i also liked the way Anandi gave away her responsibility back to him, asking him to take care of everyone

and i also liked the way Jagaya made Anandi smile and called her nakchadi chuhiya .after a long time heard it from his mouth  ...reminded me of their childhood ...

overall i liked cvs timing here somehow they remembered finally their show is against child marriage ๐Ÿ˜†so when that child marriage is  completely  ended forever everyone is back to their lives Anandi has moved on ..Jagaya back home to take care  of his family so real curse was that unfortunate bal vivah ...

over all i liked the episode a good closure to Jagaya Anandi's story ..a heartfelt sincere farewell ..

Everyone was superb in their acting ..๐Ÿ‘

Edited by hina13 - 11 years ago
chitra11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
A-j scene was too streatchy and i find it little boring too.
I can never forget the way J abused anandi.
So i m not moved by J-A scene.
Loved bhariv-sumi and rest.
Loved precap and looking forward to monday epi.
mahi12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
@Esha ... yes  cvs have just diminished Gauri's character completely neither she is thinking of anything neither anyone is thinking about her ..where is she ? if cvs wanted to end her character then they should have ended it before  but hanging her  in between ๐Ÿค”where is she ?neither cvs seem like serious of redeeming her i mean if they want...she cannot correct past but at least before A's marriage she should have been called too ..some sincere wishes for her to move on to repent for her misdeeds towards A too ..but no where is she ? ๐Ÿ˜•
livelytanu thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks 4 da update!  Was it necessary 4 da J-A conversation jst b4 da wedding?๐Ÿ˜•
RainbowKitty thumbnail
Originally posted by: mahi12

@Esha ... yes  cvs have just diminished Gauri's character completely neither she is thinking of anything neither anyone is thinking about her ..where is she ? if cvs wanted to end her character then they should have ended it before  but hanging her  in between ๐Ÿค”where is she ?neither cvs seem like serious of redeeming her i mean if they want...she cannot correct past but at least before A's marriage she should have been called too ..some sincere wishes for her to move on to repent for her misdeeds towards A too ..but no where is she ? ๐Ÿ˜•

mahi i think J will go to Mumbai his MS is still pending to give his final exams ..perhaps the college dean this time can give him some special credit as his work in Jaitser has been appreciated and acknowleged by all so with the reference to that he may not have to repeat his final year again all classes but he can give exams and there he will find out about Gauri ...and his baby ..i have no doubts in Jagaya and his child's milan but i do have doubts about Gauri ..either she will come back too or she will be shown leaving a divorce note for J along with his baby to have it she don't want to keep any relation with him the way she made her last appearance and also no one is bothered about her neither she is ..so i don't think she will come back ..๐Ÿค”well just my prediction it can be wrong too ๐Ÿ˜†
khusi_* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Ani..u got a nice epi to update๐Ÿค—
JA scene...๐Ÿ˜†...divine justice...lol...
good to see no harassing in JA scenes...after a long time i am not mad at J...
Loved anandi's smile in precap...n collector saab on ghodi...๐Ÿ˜†
RainbowKitty thumbnail
Originally posted by: tnusredey

Thanks 4 da update!  Was it necessary 4 da J-A conversation jst b4 da wedding?๐Ÿ˜•

i think it was necessary ..a final farewell in a proper way ..previously their all farewells have something leaving ..this time cvs did in a complete way ..

just my opinion... i think it was necessary 
Edited by hina13 - 11 years ago
NDDgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you for the update , very nice episode
saba113 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Thanks for the update ...i liked the episode ..a heart felt sincere farewell to each other from Jagaya and Anandi..i liked it Jagaya returned Shiv- Parvati's idol back to Anandi to give to Shiv with whom her destiny truly belongs to now ..and i also i liked when Jagaya called Anandi nakchadi chuhiya .reminded me  of their naughty childhood .when they use to call each other names ๐Ÿ˜†..over all the episode was very good ..at least i found it very good ..a good farewell to past and bright welcome of future ...episode was well acted by all ..must say BV carries one of best casts in Indian television everyone is just perfect for their roles ๐Ÿ‘