And now it's time for the results!!!!

Winner is entry 2, bole toh GD!!!!!

CONGRATS GD!!!

Winning siggy prize below. πŸ˜‰
Edited by Shreya_luvs - 11 years ago
Posted: 11 years ago
Edited by Shreya_luvs - 11 years ago

@SHERYA... Lovely Decore.πŸ€—.. plz reveal other Participant name also...πŸ˜‰ I m anxious abt that...πŸ˜†
Edited by gadhadada - 11 years ago
Originally posted by gadhadada

@SHERYA... Lovely Decore.πŸ€—.. plz reveal other Participant name also...πŸ˜‰ I m anxious abt that...πŸ˜†

Other participant was DreamyDeepz. πŸ˜‰ She was only behind you by 8 points. πŸ˜‰
Congratz Dada ...πŸ€—  I was shocked to see you giving Entry 2 zero marks... But now I know ... Phir bhi apneaap ko zero.. Not fair yaar... Anyways You done a good job πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
Originally posted by DreamyDeepz28

Congratz Dada ...πŸ€—  I was shocked to see you giving Entry 2 zero marks... But now I know ... Phir bhi apneaap ko zero.. Not fair yaar... Anyways You done a good job πŸ‘

SHERYA told kay Meray marks add nahi hun gay tou Mehnut karnay ka Faida...  πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Originally posted by Shreya_luvs

Other participant was DreamyDeepz. πŸ˜‰ She was only behind you by 8 points. πŸ˜‰

This is really a Shock Boss😲, I guessed Her CorrectπŸ˜ƒ, but I was Sure that I clean Swept this category, cz of that WEIRD term😈... but a Nice Competition boost Me even after reading Her entry, I thought why I submitted MIne as Her Entry was Superb...   πŸ‘