Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

TAAREY THIS WEEK(3-6 DEC)

SanelyInsane thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
NOTE-IF U R NOT A TAAREY FAN THEN PLEASE IGNORE THIS POST AND REFRAIN FROM COMMENTING

So how r u all my dear taareyians i am sure u all must be dead after yet another taareylicious week...uff i was still not able to get over the TR effect the previous week ki iss week ke TR scenes ne meko maar hi daala😆

1)So starting from monday's epi uff loved their nok jhok to the core😆...they were so damn cute and adorable in it...loved the way rey reacted on seeing taani when she came at her future would be house😉😆 and closed the door on her face and taani was like itna irritate karoongi ki ignore kar hi nahi paayenge😆...loved the way how she entered into the house😆 and then of course their damn cute nok jhok and they were coming closer and closer par nil and swayam ko bhi tabhi girna tha😆 but loved their scene as well maa da ladla🤣...all in all a very cute episode

2)then came tuesday's epi full of dhamakedaar dance and a short TR scene as well😃...loved when rey said ki MAIN THEEK KAISE HO SAKTA HON TUM JO MERE SAATH KHARI HO😉...hmm rey kehena kya chahate the tum😉😆...and then the SHHH MOMENT...jab bhi taani rey ko SHHH karti hai rey bilkul chup ho jata hai hmmm kya baat hai taani👏😆...and then taani ka dialogue AGAR YEH SEMINAR LADAI KE BAARE MEIN HOTA TOH AAP HI CHIEF GUEST HOTE🤣...and of course how to forget their small yet romantic eye lock

3)then came wednesday's epi which was quite an emotional one...starting from the beginning loved the scene when taani moves her head and feet along with the beat and rey noticed it and was smiling widely😃...HOPE THIS IS A HINT THAT HER DANCE TRACK IS GONNA START VERY SOON FINGERS CROSSED...but in this epi taani was the one who stole my heart...her words just pierced my heart...i was crying when she said all that to rey especially when she said ki AAP KYO BHUL JAATE HAI KI MAIN EK NORMAL LADKI HOON JO US INSAN KE LIYE IS COLLEGE MEIN AAYI THI JISKE DANCE KE SAB FAN THE AAPKO WOH LADKI KABHI KYO NAHI DIKHTI...BURA LAGTA HAI KI AAP AB TAK MUJHE NAHI JAAN PAAYE...I WAS LITERALLY CRYING IN THAT SCENE...vrinda di omg she is such a fab actor i have never ever been able to connect with any character previously like i can connect with taani😃...taani spoke her heart out literally for the second time i really love the way she is so honest with her own feelings...i really appreciate that...and when she had tears in her eyes i was actually relieved coz her tears was one such thing which moved rey coz her tears affect him a lot

4)and then came a total surprise thursday's episode...omg the taarey scene was EPIC...it took their story to a new level...so much of
passion,aggression,intensity,pain,emotions...my my i am dead...loved the way how the camera was moving...their scene took me to another world...loved how rey asked KYO and came closer and then when he said that one line-JAB JANTI HO TOH KYO MERA SAATH NAHI DE RAHI HO...omg i had goosebumps...kunwar excellent dear with just one line of yours it brought out the pain,emotions and frustrations of rey so well...and then he came even more closer and was about to hold her by her shoulders and tujhko jo in the bg aah i was awestruck ...and last mein when taani said i'll paray for u i was like awww😃 and rey thinking about taani at last was like the icing on the cake...at last we got to know why taani accepted the post only for rey again and rey at last he expressed his feelings in front of her that he was pissed coz he wants her to be with him always...i am so damn happy to know ki taani ka hona na hona use itna affect karta hai...THIS IS CALLED TRUE LOVE AND TAAREY ARE THE EPITOME OF TRUE LOVE

THANK YOU CVS FOR YET ANOTHER WONDERFUL TAAREYLICIOUS WEEK WHICH MEANS A LOT TO EACH AND EVERY TAAREYIAN AND VRIMAR KUDOS ON UR BRILLIANT PERFORMANCE👏...THIS IS THE CONSISTENCY THAT WE WANT IN THEIR TRACK AND PLEASE DO MAINTAIN IT CVS

CREDIT FOR THE PICTURES GOES TO-TAAREY/VRIMAR DREAMLAND FACEBOOK

Edited by pixi26angel - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...Tansy... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Hayeee! Am dead seeing all the pics
I still find some flaws in the TR track but since this post made me smile n dream About TR...I would let it be this way ... Awesome post rhikky :)

*Back to TR Dreams* :p
--taareylove--- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
bang on post rhea aage k baad mai likhungi i will edit that but abhi jana hai so i have to go
nits_viratholic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
so far d best taareylicious week!  ❤️
SanelyInsane thumbnail
Originally posted by: lovharshu

Hayeee! Am dead seeing all the pics
I still find some flaws in the TR track but since this post made me smile n dream About TR...I would let it be this way ... Awesome post rhikky :)

*Back to TR Dreams* :p

hehe thanks tikky even i feel there are flaws like their MU and all is baseless😕 but chalo at least we got such awesome taarey scenes😉
SanelyInsane thumbnail
Originally posted by: taareylove

bang on post rhea aage k baad mai likhungi i will edit that but abhi jana hai so i have to go

thanks and never mind 😃
SanelyInsane thumbnail
Originally posted by: chickoo312

so far d best taareylicious week!  ❤️

ya i agree
patie thumbnail
HEY RHIKS GR8 POST🤗...WOW DAT PICS *FAINT*...ND YA IT WS TAAREYLICIOUS WEEK😳...LAST WEEK BHI TAAREYLICIOUS THA...WOW...M SO MUJ HAPPY...ND YA HATS OFF 2 VRIMAR...👏 GR8 ACTING.
sreeja_rox thumbnail
Awesome awesome post rhea...i mean really????we got aTaarey scenes each day the whole week?????omg...i hadn't noticed that only...😆 bahut jyaada busy ho gai mai Taarey ko dekhne me☺️

Loved all the Taarey scenes but definatelly yesterday was 1 episode where many of the doubts got cleared as to why Taani accepted the post of the GS and why Rey is actually angry with her...there relation has taken another step with their emotions coming out a bit and i hope cv's will continue the pace and not drag the track...!!!!!
BeingFoodie thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
wow...nice post rhea...love taarey whole week...

on monday how taani goes in her future would be house...rey try to stop her...but apne ghar me jaane se tum use nahi rok sakte rey...then jana hoga-nahi jaungi fight...oh god they come so close...

in tuesday epi we dont get much taarey scene but taani's shhh ...rey to chup hi ho gaya...

then the heartbreaking scene on wednesday...i m litrelly crying when i saw tears in taani's eyes...so so so good acting by vrinda...

and then the BB scene...loved it...so much aggression and love between taarey...
they are so close...then rey 's dialogue...so much pain in his sentense...he want his taani only his side...
hats oof to vrimar for their brilliant acting...