Page 1 of 9

Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 2 Page 9

pixi26angel

IF-Sizzlerz

pixi26angel

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 6:58am | IP Logged
NOTE-IF U R NOT A TAAREY FAN THEN PLEASE IGNORE THIS POST AND REFRAIN FROM COMMENTING

So how r u all my dear taareyians i am sure u all must be dead after yet another taareylicious weekDay Dreaming...uff i was still not able to get over the TR effect the previous week ki iss week ke TR scenes ne meko maar hi daalaLOL

1)So starting from monday's epi uff loved their nok jhok to the coreLOL...they were so damn cute and adorable in itDay Dreaming...loved the way rey reacted on seeing taani when she came at her future would be houseWinkLOL and closed the door on her face and taani was like itna irritate karoongi ki ignore kar hi nahi paayengeLOL...loved the way how she entered into the houseLOL and then of course their damn cute nok jhok and they were coming closer and closer par nil and swayam ko bhi tabhi girna thaOuchLOL but loved their scene as well maa da ladlaROFL...all in all a very cute episode

2)then came tuesday's epi full of dhamakedaar dance and a short TR scene as wellBig smile...loved when rey said ki MAIN THEEK KAISE HO SAKTA HON TUM JO MERE SAATH KHARI HOWink...hmm rey kehena kya chahate the tumWinkLOL...and then the SHHH MOMENT...jab bhi taani rey ko SHHH karti hai rey bilkul chup ho jata hai hmmm kya baat hai taaniClapLOL...and then taani ka dialogue AGAR YEH SEMINAR LADAI KE BAARE MEIN HOTA TOH AAP HI CHIEF GUEST HOTEROFL...and of course how to forget their small yet romantic eye lockDay Dreaming

3)then came wednesday's epi which was quite an emotional one...starting from the beginning loved the scene when taani moves her head and feet along with the beat and rey noticed it and was smiling widelyBig smile...HOPE THIS IS A HINT THAT HER DANCE TRACK IS GONNA START VERY SOON FINGERS CROSSED...but in this epi taani was the one who stole my heart...her words just pierced my heart...i was crying when she said all that to rey especially when she said ki AAP KYO BHUL JAATE HAI KI MAIN EK NORMAL LADKI HOON JO US INSAN KE LIYE IS COLLEGE MEIN AAYI THI JISKE DANCE KE SAB FAN THE AAPKO WOH LADKI KABHI KYO NAHI DIKHTI...BURA LAGTA HAI KI AAP AB TAK MUJHE NAHI JAAN PAAYEOuch...I WAS LITERALLY CRYING IN THAT SCENE...vrinda di omg she is such a fab actor i have never ever been able to connect with any character previously like i can connect with taaniBig smile...taani spoke her heart out literally for the second time i really love the way she is so honest with her own feelings...i really appreciate that...and when she had tears in her eyes i was actually relieved coz her tears was one such thing which moved rey coz her tears affect him a lotOuch

4)and then came a total surprise thursday's episode...omg the taarey scene was EPICDay Dreaming...it took their story to a new level...so much of
passion,aggression,intensity,pain,emotions...my my i am dead...loved the way how the camera was moving...their scene took me to another world...loved how rey asked KYO and came closerDay Dreaming and then when he said that one line-JAB JANTI HO TOH KYO MERA SAATH NAHI DE RAHI HO...omg i had goosebumps...kunwar excellent dear with just one line of yours it brought out the pain,emotions and frustrations of rey so well...and then he came even more closer and was about to hold her by her shoulders and tujhko jo in the bg aah i was awestruck Day Dreaming...and last mein when taani said i'll paray for u i was like awwwBig smile and rey thinking about taani at last was like the icing on the cake...at last we got to know why taani accepted the post only for rey again and rey at last he expressed his feelings in front of her that he was pissed coz he wants her to be with him always...i am so damn happy to know ki taani ka hona na hona use itna affect karta haiDay Dreaming...THIS IS CALLED TRUE LOVE AND TAAREY ARE THE EPITOME OF TRUE LOVEDay Dreaming

THANK YOU CVS FOR YET ANOTHER WONDERFUL TAAREYLICIOUS WEEK WHICH MEANS A LOT TO EACH AND EVERY TAAREYIAN AND VRIMAR KUDOS ON UR BRILLIANT PERFORMANCEClap...THIS IS THE CONSISTENCY THAT WE WANT IN THEIR TRACK AND PLEASE DO MAINTAIN IT CVS

CREDIT FOR THE PICTURES GOES TO-TAAREY/VRIMAR DREAMLAND FACEBOOK

Edited by pixi26angel - 07 December 2012 at 7:02am

The following 42 member(s) liked the above post:

swaron_tareytaani123geetu..kashianprincessjaya-Parveen-roxxygssruthistaronefangeshiga54NikitaLuvsTaReypadmaja19BARUNILU_Arshiarina23ashkaapou_luvs_ajs.Rupali.piyaLovesJENSENdews100XTaaReyVirManXdh19Ayesha05maneesha_sanker...Rhythsy...ShivTRSS-CussTheWorldUpKunwarKiDeewaniForum.Maniacraddhinits_viratholic...Tansy...chand91Zara_92ajaved--taareylove---PreciousHeart...Ritzy.....dinu..-PixieDust-sreeja_rox...Natasha....CuteKittyCat.patie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "TAAREY THIS WEEK(3-6 DEC)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

...Tansy...

IF-Rockerz

...Tansy...

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 7:31am | IP Logged
Hayeee! Am dead seeing all the pics Day Dreaming
I still find some flaws in the TR track but since this post made me smile n dream About TR...I would let it be this way ... Awesome post rhikky :)

*Back to TR Dreams* :p Day Dreaming

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nits_viratholicpixi26angel

--taareylove---

IF-Sizzlerz

--taareylove---

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 7:32am | IP Logged
bang on post rhea aage k baad mai likhungi i will edit that but abhi jana hai so i have to go

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pixi26angel

nits_viratholic

IF-Rockerz

nits_viratholic

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 7:32am | IP Logged
so far d best taareylicious week!  Heart

pixi26angel

pixi26angel

IF-Sizzlerz

pixi26angel

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by lovharshu

Hayeee! Am dead seeing all the pics Day Dreaming
I still find some flaws in the TR track but since this post made me smile n dream About TR...I would let it be this way ... Awesome post rhikky :)

*Back to TR Dreams* :p Day Dreaming
hehe thanks tikky even i feel there are flaws like their MU and all is baselessConfused but chalo at least we got such awesome taarey scenesWink

...Tansy...

pixi26angel

IF-Sizzlerz

pixi26angel

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 7:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by taareylove

bang on post rhea aage k baad mai likhungi i will edit that but abhi jana hai so i have to go
thanks and never mind Big smile

pixi26angel

IF-Sizzlerz

pixi26angel

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 7:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chickoo312

so far d best taareylicious week!  Heart
ya i agree

nits_viratholic

patie

IF-Stunnerz

patie

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 7:37am | IP Logged
HEY RHIKS GR8 POSTHug...WOW DAT PICS *FAINT*...ND YA IT WS TAAREYLICIOUS WEEKEmbarrassed...LAST WEEK BHI TAAREYLICIOUS THA...WOW...M SO MUJ HAPPY...ND YA HATS OFF 2 VRIMAR...Clap GR8 ACTING.

pixi26angel

Post Reply New Post

Go to top