Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Namita-M thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 11 years ago
The Cop style. I never liked his messy hair.
Rashmi04 thumbnail
No doubt ...Cop hairstyle is the best!!!!

As Indu singh ..I loved his hairstyle till feb episodes .
Sonali.S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
hehehe..i got the answers as expected...i can see in profile pictures

I like the one in white kurta
UDEY thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I agree with Rashmi ... Indu's hair style was fab in d early part of RJN ... but in these pics I like d cop-cut better ;D
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
actually the first photo doesn't look too bad too... i like a guy who experiments 'within limits' (as is evident from the myriad of get-ups in my siggie) but yes I've always been quite vocal that Indu Singh was sometimes being presented too shabbily...thankfully it was aniruddh carrying it off... anyone else and it'd have looked really wrong...

for now, i'd vote for his army crop... ðŸ˜› since its refreshing after so long... but if i were only to see him in khaki suits for the next 2 years im sure im going to grow out of that too.. a good mix would always be nice... why couldn't he play something like inspector arjun (undercover) would make for more thrilling storylines AND for sexier eye-candy 
Edited by lashy - 11 years ago
suki11 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I agree with everyone who loved Indu's hairstyle in earlier epi's. Lol he went way to wild and untamed later on, but pulled it back just in time for the final epi's.

Overall though I still like pic nom 1.But even though I think he looks cute, with his new cut, he's almost too cute for me. In other words he looks very cute in a boyish young way. I much prefer the manly and mature style he had as Indu.

Plus that cop uniform, isn't helping him look older, he looks so fresh and adorable! I want AD back in a rugged avatar!

BTW was AD wearing contacts whilst playing Indu? In the Indu snapshot he has Hazel eyes, but in all the other shots his eyes are dark brown.

Sigh at any rate AD is still swoon-some...

Edited by suki11 - 11 years ago
Sonali.S thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
LOL grls...we have done all experiments on AD
Joyel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

cop style is much better.😊

Edited by Joyel - 11 years ago
lashy thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
omg suki don't tell me his hazel eyes were contacts... ðŸ˜²...that'd be a big blow...