Page 2 Page 3

Sonali.S

IF-Sizzlerz

Sonali.S

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 6:50am | IP Logged

Edited by sonali.singh - 07 December 2012 at 7:28am

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

SanahilUDEYsuki11sweet7863devraniharishkhosla03michelle281194Rashmi04Namzzlashy

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "aniruddh" in Ruk Jaana Nahin forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sonali.S

IF-Sizzlerz

Sonali.S

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 7:39am | IP Logged
CHOOSE THE BEST HAIRSTYLE

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

SanahilUDEY

Namzz

IF-Rockerz

Namzz

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 7:49am | IP Logged
The Cop style. I never liked his messy hair.

suki11UDEY

Rashmi04

IF-Dazzler

Rashmi04

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 7:56am | IP Logged
No doubt ...Cop hairstyle is the best!!!!

As Indu singh ..I loved his hairstyle till feb episodes .

suki11UDEY

Sonali.S

IF-Sizzlerz

Sonali.S

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 9:23am | IP Logged
hehehe..i got the answers as expected...i can see in profile pictures

I like the one in white kurta

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

UDEY

UDEY

UDEY

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 10:22am | IP Logged
I agree with Rashmi ... Indu's hair style was fab in d early part of RJN ... but in these pics I like d cop-cut better ;D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

suki11

lashy

IF-Stunnerz

lashy

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
actually the first photo doesn't look too bad too... i like a guy who experiments 'within limits' (as is evident from the myriad of get-ups in my siggie) but yes I've always been quite vocal that Indu Singh was sometimes being presented too shabbily...thankfully it was aniruddh carrying it off... anyone else and it'd have looked really wrong...

for now, i'd vote for his army crop... Tongue since its refreshing after so long... but if i were only to see him in khaki suits for the next 2 years im sure im going to grow out of that too.. a good mix would always be nice... why couldn't he play something like inspector arjun (undercover) would make for more thrilling storylines AND for sexier eye-candy Day Dreaming

Edited by lashy - 07 December 2012 at 10:35am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

suki11UDEYNamzz

suki11

suki11

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 11:29am | IP Logged

I agree with everyone who loved Indu's hairstyle in earlier epi's. Lol he went way to wild and untamed later on, but pulled it back just in time for the final epi's.

Overall though I still like pic nom 1.But even though I think he looks cute, with his new cut, he's almost too cute for me. In other words he looks very cute in a boyish young way. I much prefer the manly and mature style he had as Indu.

Plus that cop uniform, isn't helping him look older, he looks so fresh and adorable! I want AD back in a rugged avatar!

BTW was AD wearing contacts whilst playing Indu? In the Indu snapshot he has Hazel eyes, but in all the other shots his eyes are dark brown.

Sigh at any rate AD is still swoon-some...

Edited by suki11 - 07 December 2012 at 11:29am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet7863UDEYNamzzlashy

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.