Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

..dreamygatz..

IF-Sizzlerz

..dreamygatz..

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 6:21am | IP Logged

She lied there helplessly, her eyes were searching for him, she didn't know what to do, and she was caught in a dilemma, something from which she can't come out. She closed her eyes and prayed to god, a prayer which came from each cell of her body, it carried all her emotions, sufferings, pains and happiness, and it was like her a mixture of confused questions. She don't know how and what to do, her heart skipped a beat at thought of his and yet it pained as if something is piercing deep inside her. She looked at her side and saw his family standing beside, her eyes welled up and she slowly lifted her head and signaled his sister, Tashu to be her side. Tashu came near her and asked her whether she needs anything.

"Sit beside me" she said and held Tashu's hand, she closed her eyes and then opened and asked "where is Raghav?"

"At home, I think"

"Call him, please, will you?" her eyes were desperate to see him, she wanted to pour out endless tales to him, she wanted him by her side when she takes her last breath. Tashu looked at her, her swollen puffed eyes, her worn out face, she was hesitant but took her phone and dialed her brother's number, few minutes passed by in complete silence. Sia looked up above at the ceiling and started recollecting her life, she felt like going back time and bring changes to what passed by, endless talks and laughter filled her ears, she smiled on thinking of those happy days of her life, she giggled on recollecting those memories of Raghav and got herself completely immerse into her past world. A knock at the door and she gained back to the present, her eyes melted at the sight of Raghav and she felt her heart heavy as he entered in. he looked at her, his eyes shared the pain of her eyes yet he made himself act cold, he made his way towards her and sat beside her. Silence spoke for the coming minutes, both looked at each other and their eyes spoke volumes of unsaid stories of each other. She held his hand and looked at him, he had the expression of questing, "am sorry" her voice broke in between and tears filled her eyes, she wanted to hold back them but tears flooded from her eyes uncontrollably. Raghav looked as if insensitive to her emotions, she was waiting for him to speak "you didn't do anything wrong" she continued, "it's my entire mistake, forgive me before I take my last breath".

His insensitive eyes welled up; he turned aside not to face her and brushed out his drops of tears.

"Why giving me more pain by hiding your sorrow?" she asked

He turned back and gave her a feeble smile "what are you talking about?"

"Raghav…"

"Listen, forget all what passed by"

"But had I agreed for the marriage, I broke your heart and everyone else dream and my…"

He smiled, his smile always had magical effect on her, she forgets her pain and sees freshness around her, she smiled, her effortless sweet smile bought back all happy days they had spent together, she then looked sober and he held her hand tightly and said "smile, it brings happiness and removes those hard days of life"

Nothing much was spoken, silence passed by, they both held each other's hand, Raghav felt her death is nearing and she was turning pale each coming second. She closes her eyes in between and smiles when she opens. He smiles back each time she looks at him. For hours he sat by her side, she slept in between and woke up telling him "I dreamt about you"

"Really?" he asks in a teasing way.

"I have been dreaming of you and about you since the day I saw you"

He noticed that she was about to cry "when you stop this emotional flirting?" he mocked at her

Giggling in between her tears she said "I love you, I love you for the person you are, I love you for the happiness you give, I love you for your anger and for your teasing, I love you for making me smile in between your pain, I love you for the way in which you make an emotional situation witty, I love you…."

"Enough flirting, that too open one"

They both burst into laughter.

"See I love you for this" she said smiling and her eyes were drooping.

He saw her falling asleep, caressed her hair and looked at her, her pale face seemed fresh now, a faint hope of her being back to life came to him, he wanted to forgive her and make her happy till his last breath, he wanted to be her side, he prayed for a miracle but his heart knew what will happen.

Hours passed by and he felt she is been taken away from him, she opened her eyes, gestured him to come close towards her, he cupped her face and was about to speak when she said "your eyes have spoken volumes, let the serene silence prevail"

"Raghav" she called and he looked at her

"Let my eyes catch your picture before I leave this world"

And in front of his eyes he saw Sia taking her last breath; she closed her eyes and cuddled on his lap before her last breath. He looked at her and said under his breath "I love you the most" and let his tears fall.

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

blusky165golden_princessiamursforeverRoohasamiaThe_Inner_VoiceKhotaSikaShreyatweetie19Lizakhanapril10..Apz..-Urooj_Harshad-ChaiBiskootmblovesadventure_gurlEphemera_dkmystery_

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "os : silence..." in Writers Corner forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Sarah subah subah rula diya. It was that well written. ClapCry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..dreamygatz..

tweetie19

IF-Dazzler

tweetie19

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 7:21am | IP Logged