Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
updating any one interested 
rsusmita thumbnail

PART-1

WINTER SEASON …..IT IS ALMOST MORNING 9 BUT STILL LOT OF  FOG IS THERE

A lot flights were cancelled because of the mist ….

The delhi airport was just looking like a market ,  people were running and here and there to enquire about their flights

Mohinder handa came from his business trip ….he got big business deal.. with this deal… his company handa construction… will  become no in india..

He was searching for some one  ..

He thought naintara will come , he called her her… telling that  he was coming.. but there was no sign  of her or rajji …

At the same time he   saw maan coming towards

What  a surprise uncle … I thought you will come tomorrow

But maan how come you are here

Are you going to some where

Ha uncle  for case hearing , but I will back in the evening

But I do not that you were coming

But I informed to naintara that I will be coming

I  thought at least she will come, or she will send rajji

May be she busy with the responsibility you have given to her

Ha maan ..  after listening your advice I thought  may  be will get some responsibility so I told her to join in our company, but you know she is making the life of the employees hell … she is scaring everyone…

It is just childish ness uncle  after some time she will understand …atleast you can train her

Okay uncle bye…  I will meet you tomorrow

Mohinder saw maan going away….. some times he feels proud seeing him ….

He saw him growing…

At the age 14 when he lost his father.. then his step mother taking this advantage started ignoring him  because the whole property was under her name  …seeing this he came out from the house …. With help of his support he could finish the lawyer with standing the hardships…

When again his step mother again came near him, requesting him to come home , and save her from her relatives who were against  property , she  told him he is only her savior….. he can only save her … he should consider …..her brother also … who is very  young… and  innocent

And if he is not going to come she will going to suicide before him

Maan had to go to the house seeing this pressure …

But he did not take any help from her, while completing his studies …once in a while he used to come near to him for  any financial help … but he used return back again doing some sort  of  odd works

Seeing these her step mother started understanding him, started loving her , at her death bed.. she told that she has rewritten the

When her step mother died rewriting her property dividing between two brother , telling him to look after the dev…

But he did not take any thing from that property , even he did not let  dev to know that property was rewritten between them,

After completing his education, with his will and power and hard work , he started his practice… now at this point he stands at  such a position that

Within one year practice… it was developed  into own a firm….every company wants him as a legal advisor, there was a talk that what every case he takes up , he is sure to win that case….

Many junior wants to  assist him…..

But many of them are afraid him because of him.. he will not go  against law, he will takes up the case when he feels the person is  honest ….

Seeing maan he felt so many time… to have sons… but he could not  have son….

Atleast he tought he can  make maan as hi son-in-law

When  maan finished his law course.. and started his practice…

Maan will  you marry naintara….. you can take care of all my property and … you can take  care of rajji also ……. You know her situation ….

Uncle  I cannot marry tara… our characters are different ….you are more than my father.. I respect you .. ..because of this I do not want to spoil our relation… I know her character, behaviors', which are quite different from me, not only that, I do not want to marry now,, I know how this money changes people , I have see how dev mother used treat my father , when my father after death of mother for sake of me, married her, but looking at her property she ill-treated my father….

not only that, I do not want to marry now, I want to settle down, 

If at all I will marry , I want to marry a simple girl, she may not have the riches,  but she should be nice, understand me  and support me ..

Hearing these words,  he could not able to convince him to marry naintara

Seeing maan going away… he quietly walked down to the exit ,

preacpe:  entry of  a  character... can you guess

friendshave updated first part.. i do not how it came , but please give me your comments and let me know how it is

sstylishdoll thumbnail
Part 1 interesting continue soon
6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

u gave full story of Maan's life until now...this will help us to know his behavior and character more...

what I feel is that his experiences with life has made him some harsh in talking...Mohinder put Naintara's proposal in front of him because he thought that he will be good match so what is wrong in that...every girl or boy's parents will try like this...even if Maan's parents have been alive they will also try to fix his marriage with any girl...if he don't want to marry he can simply say that I am not ready to marry now...that is it...why he is lecturing about NT's character and behavior or her habits...it is really very rude to say about these things in front of any girl's father...and above all when that girl's father helped him in his hard times...

waiting for geet's entry...

interesting update...

thanx for pm...

Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Superbbb start dear...
Conti soon
-Mounika- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome start dear
Hmmm so Maan is lawyer n independent
Loved khud dari of Maan
Thank god Maan refused to marry nt
Waiting for geet's entry
_GoldenStarz_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome update dear, loved it . Aww maan faced many hardships. Now he is a sucessful lawyer. waiting for geet's entry. continue soon dear 
rsusmita thumbnail
Originally posted by: tushti-kiran

u gave full story of Maan's life until now...this will help us to know his behavior and character more...

what I feel is that his experiences with life has made him some harsh in talking...Mohinder put Naintara's proposal in front of him because he thought that he will be good match so what is wrong in that...every girl or boy's parents will try like this...even if Maan's parents have been alive they will also try to fix his marriage with any girl...if he don't want to marry he can simply say that I am not ready to marry now...that is it...why he is lecturing about NT's character and behavior or her habits...it is really very rude to say about these things in front of any girl's father...and above all when that girl's father helped him in his hard times...

waiting for geet's entry...

interesting update...

thanx for pm...

hai  dear

thanks for liking it...
maan is not rude... but he is just giving the reasons for not accepting the  propsal... in his life he had face many hardships, he has seen naintara behaviors since   her child hood,.. he  has seen her ego because of  the wealth so  ,and he respects his uncle so he promised that he will do anything for him other than marrying him
even mohinder knows her daughter character so he could not  support her
in next parts  you will knowing more on nainttara character ...
and maan character

love2_soma thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
waiting fr geet to enter in maan's life...

awesome n wonderful starting...

loved it very much...

thank u very much fr d lovely update...

eagerly waiting fr d nxt prt...

continue soon plz...

pop77 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice part..Maan wants to marry simple girl..How they Maan going to meet Geet..