Tumhari Disha
Tumhari Disha

Kill the doctor..

Nachos Senior Member
Nachos
Nachos

Posted: 11 May 2005 at 6:42pm | IP Logged

Hey Guys,

I would really like to strangle the doctor who told DK "don't cause Sumitraa any stress" What kind of stress would she have had if they had immediately told her in the hospital that not Pori but Disha is her daughter in law? If anything would happen to her, they could have treated her right away because she was in the hospital already right..

I don't know if u guys remember but there was a certain episode a while back in which Pori tried to make Sumitraa eat something and Sumitraa said 'You are a guest, stay a guest, I am waiting for my daughter Disha' What happened now ? Where's her memory now? On a vacation? Along with DK's guts and manhood? I still like and love him as much as you guys do but what the hell is wrong with him?

Today she's throwing Disha's luggage out. I would like to throw her out!! Along with "parineeta" or whatever.

Sorry guys, guess I am a bit frustrated and irritated. Just had to throw it all out. But now I feel cool, totally relaxed..

Smile Naina

sarina_202 Senior Member
sarina_202
sarina_202

Posted: 11 May 2005 at 7:13pm | IP Logged

lol...feel better? lol...

i agree with you 100% even though we're not there yet in usa yet...wasn't she always praising her and all?

happe IF-Dazzler
happe
happe

Posted: 11 May 2005 at 7:32pm | IP Logged
I remember that episode. Since I live in US, that episode came last week here. She does tell Pori that she is a guest, so should act as a guest and go n rest. She waits for Disha and said she will eat when disha feeds her. After reading the updates, I really hate sumitra, the mom.
samy74 IF-Dazzler
samy74
samy74

Zee Channel

Posted: 12 May 2005 at 12:27am | IP Logged

hi

guys we are feel the same way frustrated, hurt, sad and totaslly heartborken and u know what the producers are reall achieving all levels of insanity from us and it is working this is the strategy they are working on really really get everyone down but we are still eager to know what happens next i know the charm is not there maybe but still we want to know..

PLus i know it at the last minute they will switch it around after all this hype you watch dk will marry disha (Being optimistic here)..

SamyBig smile

jingle IF-Rockerz
jingle
jingle

Posted: 12 May 2005 at 12:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nachos

Hey Guys,

I would really like to strangle the doctor who told DK "don't cause Sumitraa any stress" What kind of stress would she have had if they had immediately told her in the hospital that not Pori but Disha is her daughter in law? If anything would happen to her, they could have treated her right away because she was in the hospital already right..

Smile Naina

dear please don't use your brain .

you will surely get a headache ,

i am telling u from my experience

AALIYAH786 Goldie
AALIYAH786
AALIYAH786

Posted: 12 May 2005 at 1:04am | IP Logged

Good idea...................nachos....its the stupid doctor to be blamed for this whole mess..............The GUHAS are so ridiculous, we do things like this happen in reality..............somebody been out of a coma or amnesia,they may forget their children, what do you do, agree with whatever they say.............this misunderstand is completely bananasAngryAngryAngry

DOCTOR NEEDS TO KICKED OUT OF THE MEDICAL PROFESSION FOR THIS RIDICULOUS IDEA

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top