Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

SS fans r being used!! NOTE added on PAGE 3 (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 4

Page 1 Page 2
Page   of 4
Page 4 Page 4

Snowey

IF-Rockerz

Snowey

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShivTRSS

Hey, actually as a SS Fan even i want swayam justified. But i wanted to just say abt one thing. That flash mob being rey centric. Did u know shan sir was doing it for first time. And macedon sir too. Only KAS new abt it. He had been doing it for 3 years. It was explained in making of flash mob. If a prob with my post, then just tell me to edit it.

KAS may be doing it for years and Shantanu and Maccy for the first time..but when it comes to Rey,Swayam and Nil respectively..they are all the same right..
More important - Rey and Swayam are the lead and its their fight against the authorities and not just Rey's right. 
Also Shantanu choreographed it along KAS and Maccy and Amar Gowda.. - IT was a team effort..
The dance made no sense along with the track is what is the biggest of problem..
I hope i put my points in most simplest way i could and nope no porb with your post dear..we are always open to healthy discussion. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bhanumathitanhashreyasi28

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SS fans r being used!! NOTE added on PAGE 3 (Page 3)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

shreyasi28

IF-Dazzler

shreyasi28

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 8:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nehal92

Guys i feel stay back from watching D3 until Sharon comes into picture atleast after that we can give d3 a chance as we all are still watching it for Swaron. 

i too am doing it...we can watch once sharon comes back.
My point is y dey r doin dis to shantanu????????

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bhanumathitanha

shreyasi28

IF-Dazzler

shreyasi28

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 8:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Suku_SwaRon

What did you expect yaar, shantannu ko zyada footage milega from the D3 CVs????Ouch I always feel we are the most unlucky fan follwoing ever, when Swaron was there we have fight and beg for footage and some good scenes for swaron, now we have to for shantannu. The most versatile actor and his mere screen presence lights up the screenDay Dreaming, is shown as a part of the gang. For Gods sake He too is the lead and He should be give equal footage.

Never we swaron/shantanu fans are going to get anything we wish for yaar, Full on agree with you shreyo, CVs say we swaron fans are always cribbing, how can  we not  crib if this is what is happening in D3. Well we cant expect anything from the CVs expect thier favouritism towards certain ppl. Ouch Poor Shantanu
I m not asking for more footage f tannu, i m jst asking for equal footage f both d leads!!!

bhanumathitanha

shreyasi28

IF-Dazzler

shreyasi28

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by honeyangel

D3 is nothing without SwaROn... and up of that we are watching just because of Shantanu and he is also being sidelined.. !!! Angry Its really not happening !!!
I knw honey Cry

shreyasi28

IF-Dazzler

shreyasi28

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 8:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetangelpayal

Thank u for making dis topic. Now i guess every1 here knws dat i was  KR fan first, wen i strtd watching d show(i started watching it for ArSha only), but eventually i fell in luv wid Swaron too...
And in d same way, i love KAS n Shantannu equally.
Bash me those who wanna, but i knw as a matter of fact dat currently(after sneha's exit) tannu is d best actor among d lot...m not sayin KAS is bad...but tannu is a class apart, jus lyk sneha was Smile

Well, unlike my fellow kr fans, i have been watchin d show solely for swaron, i watch it now for swayam n only swayam. i dont lyk d character of rey anymore but dats a different thing.

even if i did lyk him still, i would hav been saying dis..since, Swayam deserves equal screen space.

lyk in d dance, If KAS had to go n throw d scroll in front of d delegates, tannu could hav ended d performance wid d ariel act, or vice-versa.
plus, focus on swayam, nil, rey n aashi equally would have been better, coz dey were all doing it for DANCE(dat is wad dey say all d tym).

Biased behaviour has been der forever, but dis dance was really one of a kind, n i wanted to see as much of tannu as KAS! coz in dancing, dey both cant b beaten. ALso, der can b a dance wer two ppl come ahead in d lead, lyk in reality shows, Cant der?

Once or twice wen dey hav danced 2gether, dey have been lyk a mirror image, perfect synchronization.

So why not wen needed!

I dont want ppl to say i contradict my own words coz i jus said i wanted all four in d front, but d topic here is abt swayam, so i wil not talk much abt d others, coz well, if dey dont listen to our demands wid swayam, i dont think dey wil even bother to knw whether others are demanded.

Lastly i can jus hope for Sharon's return, as wid dat screen space will be divided equally.
to those who will think i am against rey being shown, dont get me wrong. i m jus against swayam not being shown. coz they both are the leads.

I hope i hav not hurt anyone's feelings wid dis. I respect those who disagree, coz its an opinion, n mine too is an opinion, soo i hope it is respected.
Still, if i do hurt anyone at all, I am sorry Smile

Thumbs Up

muskurana

IF-Rockerz

muskurana

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 8:44am | IP Logged

Hey, actually as a SS Fan even i want swayam justified. But i wanted to just say abt one thing. That flash mob being rey centric. Did u know shan sir was doing it for first time. And macedon sir too. Only KAS new abt it. He had been doing it for 3 years. It was explained in making of flash mob. If a prob with my post, then just tell me to edit it.

Wat has aerial stunt training got to do with the fact that Rey was made to throw the scroll onto the table after the dance,only Rey's close up shots were shown thru out the dance and only Rey was made to walk in the middle not Rey-Swayam together???????Angry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bhanumathitanhaGratitude_Meshreyasi28

shreyasi28

IF-Dazzler

shreyasi28

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 8:50am | IP Logged

Originally posted by shreyasi28

Y wud i tel u to edit it dear??? As tr fans v dnt tel people wid cntradictory views to hit back space! Coz aftr al its a forum! People shud feel free to say watevr dey want xcpt bashing ofcourse! Thngs needs to b discussed b it good or bad! So fr ur comment i knw dat shan nd macy was doin aerial fr d 1st tym nd dey did a marvellous job too coz being dancers dey wer ready to take up d challenge bt i m nt cmplaining bout d aerial part, rather i felt d aerial acts jstified if u watch d sequence properly, xcpt rey's last stunt (coz if shan was able to do d odr aerial parts he cud do dat too)! Bt here i m talking bout d flash mob dance sequence as a whole nd nt jst d aerial parts, where most of d close up shots went to rey nd it was shown as if he was d nly one fighting fr dance!
Trust me i dnt want to hate rey bt CVs r literaly forcing me to!
yes. And i said in the first line of my rly that i want justice to swayam. But u knw wht, tr fans are not against contradicting views. They are against bashing. Even we criticise them. Par agar koi non lover cment krta he to eventually it leads to rudeness and abusing. Thats why there is always a restriction. And even if i agree ki swayam ko hardly ham dekh skte he, i am very very sure ki unhe injustice nhi hoga. Bcoz swayam ka fanbase sbse bda he nd there are so many fans who stick to d3 just for him. I am sure there must b a reason. They cant ignore swayam. And anyways what they showed in the episodes was also necessary to b shown. U may not agree with this but i think so. Still, i want to see swayam. And i dont understand why he is not shown. But i feel ki u r over analysing it. I mean (mayb i am creating trouble for myself) par last scroll fekana swayam karate to odd hota. I mean rey(not KAS) is the leader of the team. They all look upto him. While swayam is the most wise, calm and matured in them, rey is always shown as a leader and will always b the leader. And avp talked to rey because that would have been odd too if swayam was there. I mean she likes swayam right? If i should say honestly agar swayam se avp bat karati to koi problem hi nahi hoti. As we all ss fans know ki jab swayam kuch bolate he to sab unse agree hi ho jate he. He is the most logical.
I told in my post dat i knw dat tarey needs to b shown bt is sab mein y cant d CVs show swayam as an individual who is dealing wid d challenge in his own way!!! SS fans r nt here for tarey, dey r nly here fr swayam nd if he is not shown y d hell v r supposed to watch d show u tel me????
I knw d way it is being shown der is no place for swayam to come betwn it bt dats my ques nah dat y d hell it is being shown lyk dis????? Nd for d dance part i knw d scroll needed to b given by rey bt y shaan was not in d same frame wid him walking upto d podium???????? Nd d last aerial stunt shud have been done by reyam nd nt nly rey nd also thruout d dance rey was d one getting all close up shots!!!!

bhanumathitanha

shreyasi28

IF-Dazzler

shreyasi28

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 8:58am | IP Logged
GUYS DIS TYM DEY DID NOT LET IT OUT IN D PROMO DAT SWAYAM WAS AGAIN BEING SIDELINED ND THUS V WATCHED D SHOW BT DNT CVs UNDERSTAND DAT V  WANT SCREENSPACE FOR SWAYAM IN D ACTUAL SEQUENCE ND NT D PROMO??????? I GUESS IT WUD HAVE BEEN BETR IF SWAYAM WAS SIDELINED IN D PROMO ITSELF ND THUS V CUD SPARED OURSELVES D TORCHER BY NOT WATCHING IT!!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetangelpayalbhanumathitanhaswaron9113

Post Reply New Post

Go to top