Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

shreyasi28

IF-Dazzler

shreyasi28

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 3:40am | IP Logged
As a SS fan i felt used aftr watching dis week's episodes nd i m sure many odrs felt d same! CVs very wel knw dat aftr Sneha's exit, Swayam nd SwaRon r d nly reasons v SS fans r stil attached to d show! So now if d CVs dnt offer us nethng n d Swayam or SwaRon front how can dey xpect us to kip watching d show??? Flashmob dance was totaly rey centric bt i realy dnt knw y coz aftr al he was nt d nly one fighting fr dance! Den frm d last two epis i barely saw swayam! It felt as if he was a supporting character! Show taarey bt also show swayam as an individual dealing wid d dance ban challenge in his own way bt no! It feels as if d CVs wil nvr give a chance to d SS fans to b satisfied! In d last two epis i wasted my precious 60mins n a curent boring nd illogical track f D3! I waited til d end hoping dat at sum point dey wil show swayam nd thus beared d torcher bt again i was proved wrong! Thus as fans if v r being used nd nt geting wat v want wats d point f watching d show nemore? Lets jst move ahead guys coz tannu also deserves betr dan dis!

Edited by shreyasi28 - 07 December 2012 at 8:58am

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

shubhi82ShaReYamhoneyangeltca21venusrockzAashu14SwaRonpankhuriSatluvsd3ShantanuSoulswayamsharonsweetangelpayalsonia1230_bellaSwan_muskuranaHPHolic-3BeulaSwaRonSnowey--Jasper--marauderMoNayaHolicPragSuku_SwaRonswaron9113

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "SS fans r being used!! NOTE added on PAGE 3" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ShivTRSS

IF-Dazzler

ShivTRSS

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 3:47am | IP Logged
Hey, actually as a SS Fan even i want swayam justified. But i wanted to just say abt one thing. That flash mob being rey centric. Did u know shan sir was doing it for first time. And macedon sir too. Only KAS new abt it. He had been doing it for 3 years. It was explained in making of flash mob. If a prob with my post, then just tell me to edit it.

shreyasi28

IF-Dazzler

shreyasi28

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShivTRSS

Hey, actually as a SS Fan even i want swayam justified. But i wanted to just say abt one thing. That flash mob being rey centric. Did u know shan sir was doing it for first time. And macedon sir too. Only KAS new abt it. He had been doing it for 3 years. It was explained in making of flash mob. If a prob with my post, then just tell me to edit it.

Y wud i tel u to edit it dear??? As tr fans v dnt tel people wid cntradictory views to hit back space! Coz aftr al its a forum! People shud feel free to say watevr dey want xcpt bashing ofcourse! Thngs needs to b discussed b it good or bad! So fr ur comment i knw dat shan nd macy was doin aerial fr d 1st tym nd dey did a marvellous job too coz being dancers dey wer ready to take up d challenge bt i m nt cmplaining bout d aerial part, rather i felt d aerial acts jstified if u watch d sequence properly, xcpt rey's last stunt (coz if shan was able to do d odr aerial parts he cud do dat too)! Bt here i m talking bout d flash mob dance sequence as a whole nd nt jst d aerial parts, where most of d close up shots went to rey nd it was shown as if he was d nly one fighting fr dance!
Trust me i dnt want to hate rey bt CVs r literaly forcing me to!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_bellaSwan_

swaron9113

IF-Sizzlerz

swaron9113

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 4:12am | IP Logged
past two days ke episode dekhna mtlb khud ko iretate krna.

shreyasi28

shreyasi28

IF-Dazzler

shreyasi28

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swaron9113

past two days ke episode dekhna mtlb khud ko iretate krna.

Aur kya! D3 is nthng more dan a headache dis days!

swaron9113

ShivTRSS

IF-Dazzler

ShivTRSS

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 4:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shreyasi28

Originally posted by ShivTRSS

Y wud i tel u to edit it dear??? As tr fans v dnt tel people wid cntradictory views to hit back space! Coz aftr al its a forum! People shud feel free to say watevr dey want xcpt bashing ofcourse! Thngs needs to b discussed b it good or bad! So fr ur comment i knw dat shan nd macy was doin aerial fr d 1st tym nd dey did a marvellous job too coz being dancers dey wer ready to take up d challenge bt i m nt cmplaining bout d aerial part, rather i felt d aerial acts jstified if u watch d sequence properly, xcpt rey's last stunt (coz if shan was able to do d odr aerial parts he cud do dat too)! Bt here i m talking bout d flash mob dance sequence as a whole nd nt jst d aerial parts, where most of d close up shots went to rey nd it was shown as if he was d nly one fighting fr dance!
Trust me i dnt want to hate rey bt CVs r literaly forcing me to!
yes. And i said in the first line of my rly that i want justice to swayam. But u knw wht, tr fans are not against contradicting views. They are against bashing. Even we criticise them. Par agar koi non lover cment krta he to eventually it leads to rudeness and abusing. Thats why there is always a restriction. And even if i agree ki swayam ko hardly ham dekh skte he, i am very very sure ki unhe injustice nhi hoga. Bcoz swayam ka fanbase sbse bda he nd there are so many fans who stick to d3 just for him. I am sure there must b a reason. They cant ignore swayam. And anyways what they showed in the episodes was also necessary to b shown. U may not agree with this but i think so. Still, i want to see swayam. And i dont understand why he is not shown. But i feel ki u r over analysing it. I mean (mayb i am creating trouble for myself) par last scroll fekana swayam karate to odd hota. I mean rey(not KAS) is the leader of the team. They all look upto him. While swayam is the most wise, calm and matured in them, rey is always shown as a leader and will always b the leader. And avp talked to rey because that would have been odd too if swayam was there. I mean she likes swayam right? If i should say honestly agar swayam se avp bat karati to koi problem hi nahi hoti. As we all ss fans know ki jab swayam kuch bolate he to sab unse agree hi ho jate he. He is the most logical.

Nehal92

Goldie

Nehal92

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 4:32am | IP Logged
Guys i feel stay back from watching D3 until Sharon comes into picture atleast after that we can give d3 a chance as we all are still watching it for Swaron. 

i too am doing it...we can watch once sharon comes back.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

unajAnomic_lonershreyasi28swayamsharonsweetangelpayal_bellaSwan_--Jasper--

swayamsharon

IF-Dazzler

swayamsharon

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 4:35am | IP Logged
i m bored with d3...itz only rey's show.. mujae toe ek baat samaj hi nai arahi, kya dance rey ki property hai, y he is only fightingShockedAngry...i didnt watch yesterday epi and even not interested but new promo again says that rey is only men ready for new challenge, y???y only rey...enogh from my side i cant tolerate this rey show any more..
kas is going for nb, i hope tub swayam koe dikhya otherwise i have left my hope that in presence of rey we will get swayam

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetangelpayal_bellaSwan_shreyasi28swaron9113

Post Reply New Post

Go to top