The Serial

Kritika Kamra clarifies all doubts on The Serial (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 4

Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 4

-dark.horse-

IF-Sizzlerz

-dark.horse-

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
she earned my RESPECT even more today...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

uiopasdfghjklzxAmnaIsh-enchanted-Anjaani_Dastaanaru29

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kritika Kamra clarifies all doubts on The Serial (Page 4)" in The Serial forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

AmnaIsh

Goldie

AmnaIsh

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
I HAVE to say one thing - Kritika's status was not directed towards Karan - It was a general outburst of budnled up feelings and emotions she was feeling...It's not KAran or VG painting her bad, it's some 'brainless' people messaging her and making her look like a villian. It's the hate mail she's receiving - After all how much can you take?

At the end of all this i still see, karan, kritika, VG, and all the gang sitll together - so it means their bond, friendship and trust is much more than our discussion,speculations or people's dirty blows
-
Honestly that status hasn't clarified anything - it's just re-itrated these facts:
a) She's not part of the Serial
b) the story is not being told from her perspective
c) all that we see is not real
d) If you're a girl, think like a girl and leave her the hell alone! - she's had enough of all this crap!

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

wacky1990-anzaeram-Shaya_123Rimpi_kmhcooljaya11-enchanted-aparna4karanikaevelinearu29arjuhi4eva...vibha...-dark.horse-

mansi1424

Goldie

mansi1424

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 3:48pm | IP Logged
aggree

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aru29

uiopasdfghjklzx

Groupbie

uiopasdfghjklzx

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
My second post to cross 1000 views.. Thnx guys..

aru29

IF-Rockerz

aru29

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 12:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by AmnaIsh

I HAVE to say one thing - Kritika's status was not directed towards Karan - It was a general outburst of budnled up feelings and emotions she was feeling...It's not KAran or VG painting her bad, it's some 'brainless' people messaging her and making her look like a villian. It's the hate mail she's receiving - After all how much can you take?

At the end of all this i still see, karan, kritika, VG, and all the gang sitll together - so it means their bond, friendship and trust is much more than our discussion,speculations or people's dirty blows
-
Honestly that status hasn't clarified anything - it's just re-itrated these facts:
a) She's not part of the Serial
b) the story is not being told from her perspective
c) all that we see is not real
d) If you're a girl, think like a girl and leave her the hell alone! - she's had enough of all this crap!

i completely agree with you...she's seriously had enough of all this...i still dont understand how some ppl can blame her,send her hate mail for taking or not taking a decision which affects her life alone,and has nothing to do with them apart from fulfilling their unnecessary and forced match making agenda...ppl its her personal life and she KNOWS why and what she's doing...leave her alone...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

uiopasdfghjklzxAmnaIshishakumar

Radioactive.

IF-Dazzler

Radioactive.

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 3:12am | IP Logged
The girl deserves to be left alone. She didn't want the world to know of her personal life and that's perfectly understandable.

People should stop accusing her left right and center without even having the slightest idea about it.

But i really thought that the show was being made with her being okay with it. I didnt know that she didn't like it. They shouldn't have made the show based on this if she didn't want it.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

uiopasdfghjklzxAmnaIsh-dark.horse-

-dark.horse-

IF-Sizzlerz

-dark.horse-

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 2:05pm | IP Logged
@srish WORDS ...
lets leave her alone nw...its height..she is a celebrity bt dat doesnt mean she has to share everything...she has her own life n if she wants to keep it private...fans as well d creative f d show should respect dat...i hope dey wont reveal nything which kittu doesnt want to reveal...though its nt completely true bt den y to show fake story also...

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

The Serial Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.