The Serial

Kritika Kamra clarifies all doubts on The Serial (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 3 Page 4

achiever

IF-Dazzler

achiever

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 5:20am | IP Logged
aww.. this was bound to happen.. it was a half-baked story.. tht shudnt have even been attempted..

i support Kritz..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-enchanted-aru29

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Kritika Kamra clarifies all doubts on The Serial (Page 2)" in The Serial forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

flamenco

IF-Rockerz

flamenco

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 6:29am | IP Logged
well i totally agree with her she has been potray as cold heart person it affect her personally now. the producers shd not streach the track now y simply spoiling anyone reputaion like this on the name of show and entertainment

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

aru29

maanluvsgeet

IF-Sizzlerz

maanluvsgeet

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 6:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by an_skyfighter

Originally posted by VIMAL89

Originally posted by an_skyfighter

i actually agree with her
there break up was there personal matter but now this is becoming a tamasha

p.s. can u tell me which is her twitter account

http://https://twitter.com/Kritika_Kamra

thnxOuch

eveline

IF-Rockerz

eveline

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Aren't they friends...they are in touch...they meet...they tweet...and still this happens?? Didn't they even talk about this...if Kittu was so clearly unhappy why didn't she communicate..let them know...and why did kundra and VG show all this without passing it by kittu...after all this is her story too...and now this public outburst...

I understand her feelings on one hand...but the show has been on air for two weeks now...why not protest when it did matter...

In fact I think Karan actually takes the blame for the break up and confesses of his love for her...so why is she feeling like she is being painted in a bad light...

Understandably no one wants to wash their dirty linen in public...this should never have entered the public domain...I was under the impression all this was shown with her assent

Edited by eveline - 07 December 2012 at 6:58am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

magical.Arjuhideepthismysticlover--Anjali--arjuhi4eva...vibha...

aparna4karanika

IF-Rockerz

aparna4karanika

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 7:04am | IP Logged

Agree

aru29

Arfa_Ahmed

Groupbie

Arfa_Ahmed

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 7:21am | IP Logged
No one is right or wrong in this. Although I totally agree with Kritika, she should have pointed out this at first. But on the other hand, the general view given of 'kittu' is turning out to be bad on the show. She isnt attending his calls, she leaves without meeting him at the party etc etc The actual shots of her were one of the earliest promos 'karan kritika breakup story' was what made d show an overnight hit!

Dhoxi

IF-Sizzlerz

Dhoxi

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 7:34am | IP Logged
i agree :D Kittu dont worry about anything . we still love you a lods

aru29

...vibha...

IF-Sizzlerz

...vibha...

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 8:52am | IP Logged
let me clear first i am neither speaker of karan nor kritika...bt love both of them

the show is about karan accepting mistake...they are not potraying her bad or evil...i think if she felt she is been shown negative...she should had a talk with karan or vikas instead of updating it (it's only my POV no one needs to have same)Ouch
also it's not like that, that they aren't on talking terms...so she should had a talk with them

P.S> i am not taking karan's or kritika's sideSmile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

magical.Arjuhisurpatelmysticloverarjuhi4evaeveline

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

The Serial Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.