Kritika Kamra clarifies all doubts on The Serial

uiopasdfghjklzx thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
This was posted by Kritika on Twitter-

I'm clarifying yet again.I'm not a part of "the serial".U r not gonna see anything more than d same 4 shots,my body double and fake voice.I don't wanna tell my side of the story because its not just a story for me..it never was!

May be it doesn't matter.. But somehow it does to me... What do think after watching "The Serial"? That I'm a cold hearted person who ditched a guy and left him crying over me?? I won't be surprised coz this is the general reaction...because u all THINK this is reality and based on the shots where I'm only screaming and running away and references where it's made to believe that I'm avoiding the situation, that i dont care; has got me in a spot where I'm being hated and accused... Did I really deserve this? Or is it a price to pay for not doing the show and clarifying my stand on a personal issue on a national platform? Am I expected to not get bothered by fan reactions??but wait.. Isnt the show made for these very people, fans? Did we need to do this at all wen we claim to have gotten mature and forgiving? Is actually everything allowed in love and war? And wat is this...only love? Or some kind of a war that we r caught in? Either ways,No matter how much anyone justifies, to me it IS negative... This Tamasha leaves me with nothing but a bitter aftertaste.

for more of her comments go to page 3..
Edited by uiopasdfghjklzx - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kirti102 thumbnail
heart broken😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
sky_fighter thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
i actually agree with her
there break up was there personal matter but now this is becoming a tamasha

p.s. can u tell me which is her twitter account
VIMAL.SM thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: an_skyfighter

i actually agree with her
there break up was there personal matter but now this is becoming a tamasha

p.s. can u tell me which is her twitter account

https://twitter.com/Kritika_Kamra
sky_fighter thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
cooljaya11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Respect her n as a girl agree with her
achiever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
aww.. this was bound to happen.. it was a half-baked story.. tht shudnt have even been attempted..

i support Kritz..
Mayavi-26 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
well i totally agree with her she has been potray as cold heart person it affect her personally now. the producers shd not streach the track now y simply spoiling anyone reputaion like this on the name of show and entertainment
maanluvsgeet thumbnail
Originally posted by: an_skyfighter

thnx
eveline thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Aren't they friends...they are in touch...they meet...they tweet...and still this happens?? Didn't they even talk about this...if Kittu was so clearly unhappy why didn't she communicate..let them know...and why did kundra and VG show all this without passing it by kittu...after all this is her story too...and now this public outburst...

I understand her feelings on one hand...but the show has been on air for two weeks now...why not protest when it did matter...

In fact I think Karan actually takes the blame for the break up and confesses of his love for her...so why is she feeling like she is being painted in a bad light...

Understandably no one wants to wash their dirty linen in public...this should never have entered the public domain...I was under the impression all this was shown with her assent
Edited by eveline - 11 years ago