Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

Any actres in Bollywud who gt maried &den launched (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 6

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 6
Page 6 Page 6

deepak148

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 5:03am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Any actres in Bollywud who gt maried &den launched (Page 5)" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

psk08

psk08

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 5:06am | IP Logged
yes Chitrangada was married b4 her debut film.

prodipto18

Goldie

prodipto18

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 5:15am | IP Logged
grt guys
dis thing is helping us 2 get some knowledge
never heard abt Vidya sinha
thank u yaar,chitrangana singh is in the current breed of actresses as madhu is going  2 b
bt c was not launched as a commerial actress
compared 2 madhu who wil be launched as a throughout commercial actress,i guess

maanluvsgeet

IF-Sizzlerz

maanluvsgeet

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 5:37am | IP Logged
nice point...
i don't knw any actress who got married b4 her launch in Bollywood

pnars

pnars

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 5:39am | IP Logged
One of the actresses in Chak De India (the one who plays a married hockey player) was also married in real life before her first movie. I think she was Miss Something or the other - some beauty queen.

rupa1939

rupa1939

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 5:51am | IP Logged
I wonder if the charm of madhu rk love story will continue if and when she becomes a heroine.N without the rk madhu combination this show might end up being like other average shows.BUT i am sure cvs will do the right thing and balance the heroine and the magic of rk madhu chemistry.They cannot be separated,the show will flop if that hapens

angelluck

angelluck

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 6:58am | IP Logged
yeah actually there is one actress who was launched after her marriage the movie was JHOOTHA HI SAHI and the actress in the lead is married to the producer of the movie

prodipto18

Goldie

prodipto18

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 7:31am | IP Logged
so basically we can come 2 a conclusion dat leaving aside Chitrangada singh in the current lot no other married actress was launched
and c being launched in art movies so it is diff
and cumin 2 madhus comparison,we can only resemble her character wid one and only diva of one tym DIVYA BHARTI

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.