Any actres in Bollywud who gt maried &den launched - Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
prodipoti18 galti CV's ki thi agar wo mukund track late hi nahi, show ki trp us waqt bhi high hoti. chalo hamara show unique concept ko follow kar raha hai Aur i don't want tragic ending of madhubala like divya bharti.
TheDragonLady thumbnail
Originally posted by: prodipto18

practicaly imposible๐Ÿ˜†

lolz

yeh.. but dats how it is...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

bt frankly i wud luv to see her as an actress... fir wo shaadi k baad ho yaa pehle๐Ÿ˜ณ
Originally posted by: Nafs_Sweetheart

Hi memad, we were discussing this earlier and ashred12 mentioned that Sharmaila Tagore became heroine after her marriage. However, wikipedia is saying different, but we shouldn't trust wiki, because anyone can update it. We need to check other sources.

Here is the link to the earlier discussion: https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3316234

sharmila tagore main success came after her marriage, but she was already an actress before marriage.
ashred12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
sharmila tagore (saif ali khan's mother) started her acting career after her marriage...
Originally posted by: ashred12

sharmila tagore (saif ali khan's mother) started her acting career after her marriage...

you are wrong. she started before her marriage, but she became most successful after her marriage lol.
prodipto18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: deepak148

prodipoti18 galti CV's ki thi agar wo mukund track late hi nahi, show ki trp us waqt bhi high hoti. chalo hamara show unique concept ko follow kar raha hai Aur i don't want tragic ending of madhubala like divya bharti.

not at al
i just showed dat 1 similarity,never ever i want dat tragic thing hapn 2 any actres
surely makkhi ki wajay se hi trp down hua tha,nehi to humhe kuch aur hi dekhno ko milta
never the less we r very hapy
prodipto18 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: shamon

yeh.. but dats how it is...๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

bt frankly i wud luv to see her as an actress... fir wo shaadi k baad ho yaa pehle๐Ÿ˜ณ

even me
waiting eagerly for the filmy tracks
divya bhart was so beautiful, she was on the verge of becoming the no.1 actress, i really loved her and cvs will not make our show tragic for sure
nadiyaayaz thumbnail
Dimple kapadia was first married then launched.she was marrried at 16
lakshmi_pai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
its not important whether u r married or not...def needs support from hubby that too selfless support ...๐Ÿ˜Š...it would be a bit difficult and sometyms gud for mb since rk knows the pros and cons of being a film heroine...