Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

For Taani's character n TaaRey! (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 3 Page 3

patie

IF-Stunnerz

patie

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 3:38am | IP Logged
wow tej bang on post ,,,,,nd agree wid u ssly  we hardly get any taayam or taani-gang scene i mean taani-gang scene toh milta hi nahiUnhappy evn if aashi can be wid gang so y not taani ,,,,,,,,nd taani ka dressing styleD'oh
uff man wohi purane clothes ...her cloths r damn irritating nw...aur screen space problem jab rey uske aas pass rehta tabhi taani ko dikhate hai i mean cmon she is d gs of d colg so wer is her indivijuality??uffD'ohm luving d current taarey track...bt nt happy wid taani's trackThumbs Down cvs plz do something Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lavi_taarey...Tansy...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "For Taani's character n TaaRey! (Page 2)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Loveurlife1

IF-Sizzlerz

Loveurlife1

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 5:19am | IP Logged
wowww some great point tej :) 
she really need to change her dressing like its getting annoying now lol :P
reaal good post <3 xxx

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Tansy...

pixi26angel

IF-Sizzlerz

pixi26angel

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 5:55am | IP Logged

omg yipeee at last u made a post that to such a brilliant one which was very much needed i totally agree with uBig smile

firstly this non-dancer thingy which has totally separated her from the rest of the group i mean come on yaar jab tak taani dance ka part nahi hai at least use dosti ka part toh do...i was so excited to see her bonding with the rest of the group when they had accepted her but now not even a single scene with the group that is so lameConfused...i wanna see her friendship and bonding with each and every member of the gang and i am really missing sharon-taani's bondingOuch...for me among the rest of the group taani has the best bondign with sharonBig smile but i wanna see her bonding with the rest of the people as wellOuch

secondly her screen space jab tak use group ka part nahi dikhayenge tab tak yeh problem rahega rahega so i really wish ki CVS at least use dosti ka part toh banaye yaar i mean she loves all her friends so much and badle mein ek bhi scene nahi unke saath...she does not even spend quality time with her friendsOuch

now coming to tayaam/swaani unke scenes bhi installmentts mein milte haiOuch...i really enjoy their scenes so much coz vrinda di and tannu seem to be sharing quite a friendly bond and they share a very good comfort level onscreen i really want more scenes for them especially at this point jab taani is all aloneOuch and she only has her brother to make her feel better

now coming to the dil part...pehele toh shivam ka truth ab tak saamne nahi aayaAngry aur ab yeh GS waala problem jiska koi matlab hi nahi haiConfused...ek GS student body ka part hota hai...the gs has to abide by what the college authorities say but at the same time gs is a representative of the students and is the mediator between students and the authorities...toh us naate toh taarey ka yeh MU bilkul baseless and illogical haiOuch...so as to drag their MU the cvs are heading in a wrong way jab ki yeh GS situation should have been used as an advantage for the taarey track with taani voicing the opinions of the gang in front of the authoritiesConfused...phir toh koi MU bhi na hota don't know what are these CVS uptoOuch

now the costumes initially i used to love them coz they were so different and unique but now they have become so boring and monotonousOuch...Di has such a fab figure so she should be given clothes that enhances her figure like something more casual like jeans and tees or anything else...btw i really wish taani would have worn di's clothesLOL coz  vrinda di has a great sense of dressingDay Dreaming

whoosh ho gaya thanks tikky for the post...at last have let my frustration outLOL

Edited by pixi26angel - 07 December 2012 at 5:53am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

...Tansy...Sara_Taarey22

--taareylove---

IF-Sizzlerz

--taareylove---

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 6:27am | IP Logged
bang on post tikky and agree with you on each and every point 

its high to cv's and palki to show a journey of non dancer to become a passionate dancer and we all know that vrinda dii is already a fab dancer bus she need some training and i think shan ' amar and other d3 member will help her so she become so perfect and if she is not it also ok with us but its high time to give her proper screen space she really need it if cv's want that all people like her character so its really needed and plz bring new clotes for members always watching a same type of cloth become so boring and give us proper taarey track we all really need it i like current track but doesn't tolerate any more mu's b\w them

come to swayam taani relationship we hardly get some tayam scenes but still its so funny and it form a big smile on my face when they come on screen and i think everyone smile and plz show strong bro sis relationship i mean if they both are in same collage so they do lots of masti but in collage even dont meet with each other

and in last  but not least plz cv's show dosti element in show i mean taani hardely spend some time with gang even aashi is spend more time with gang I m not manupilate her character but agar vo new hoke gang k sath itna time spend kar sakti hai so why not taani I mean they hardly show taani with a gang

what is this she is not a part of gang……

Edited by taareylove - 07 December 2012 at 6:38am

...Tansy...

.CuteKittyCat.

IF-Stunnerz

.CuteKittyCat.

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 7:20am | IP Logged
great post...love ur post...
agree with all your points...
tum ne sab keh diya ab kehne ko kuch nahi he...

...Tansy...

raddhi

IF-Rockerz

raddhi

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 8:49am | IP Logged
i 100 % agree with u 
bang on post 
v want taani dance n taarey 

...Tansy...

lavi_taarey

IF-Dazzler

lavi_taarey

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 9:21am | IP Logged
awesome post Thumbs Up n agree with u afteral taani is my fav character in d3

...Tansy...

Zara_92

IF-Sizzlerz

Zara_92

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 11:18am | IP Logged
Perfect post !! Soo agree wid u

Poor taani I feel so bad for her .. After every episode I'm like aww shitt poor taani feeling bad !! Why man ? Why CV's need to show her as always being a victim ??

And yea swayam - taani scenes are less and yes SHE SO NEEDS A DRESSING CHANGE !!!! she's so slim wid a perfect body so many things would suit her !!

But in the end I love and admire vrinda dawda :)

...Tansy...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top