Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

...Tansy...

IF-Rockerz

...Tansy...

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 2:53am | IP Logged
P.S - Stay Away! If u r not interested n hav nothing good to say...As the Topic is only n only about Taani n Taarey n ppl who love her n TaaRey!

Okay! Making A post here after a long long time! This is purely about Taani...Though I hav a million reasons to why I love Taani...I also hav few issues with the Character Ouch The way it's been shown to us or probably the way CV's hav scripted Confused

As Taani's Character is crafted as a non-dancer...let us say we'll let it be the way it is...But Her Character is brutely narrated many a times Angry She being one of the leads is not given her proper screen space! My first n foremost Issue wid the character ! Jus coz shez a non-dancer in the show doesn't mean she shud me partitioned away from the Gang most of the timeDead 

Waise bhi derz no DANCE for her wat about Dosti ??? Shez never shown spending some minimum quality time with the Gang Ouch Doesn't she deserve to be a part of the gang jus like all others in the show ???     

Swayam - Taani scenes are rare seen anyways n ppl hav already questioned about the Bro - Sis Rel portrayal..so better I don't talk much abt it...I love the lil convos they hav...rarely but ya I love dem! n wish to see more of them ! Becoz a Bro-Sis rel in youth show can be portrayed as sweetly n as beautifully as it can! With the Love n fights n pranks that happen between any Teen siblings normally! Smile Unfortunetly in our Show we hardly see them discuss or talk peacefully Ouch

Coming To DIL..the first D of D3! YES! we love our Couple..we madly are in love wid them n the very every scene wer we can get to see them together! But the Dil part is not to the expectations we hav...firstly Makin a Love Triangle with TaaRey many of their Scenes wer ruined n went incomplete...with shivam always gussofying in between them Tongue Angry 
Now wen we wer a lil happy n expected to see TR together...MU's for no reason Ouch Can a Designation bring so much of hatred in between a Deep love ??? But the way Rey's character is being shown...I hav no choice but to think that yes! Taani being a GS is wer all Rey has problem with but why ??? Though in last epi Taani's says the real reason for taking up the post..still Rey MU's her n challenges her Shocked WTH ?? Angry

Screenspace Issue here...Why is she in the Frame only wen Rey is around her??? Isn't she these days portrayed as a Strong girl ?? Wer is her individuality ??? Holding Up a GS post alone doesn't make her a individual Angry 

One thing am happy about is that..she supports dance silently n even enjoys it Smile 

One more issue! Why do ppl in the show always intend to show her down...Rey in the begging n also few others...n now the AVP Dead Why do u always want her character to be shown in such levels wer the characters blame her for everything...galtiya toh sab se hothe hai...but Taani's character is the only one which is always made scape-goatDead  wer haters can still hav something to laugh about on herConfused It's only Degrading ur very own characters which u've created ...It only hurts the ppl who love Taani Ouch

Now the final issue...Her costumes man! wat are they called ??? LOL I used to love it wen Taani was a new entry n her dressing style being a lil different from others (also new) at that time LOL But seriously now they are soo boring n irritating Angry The same attires all the time ghar pe..clg pe Angry Plz CV's Vrinda has a good Dressing Sense off-screenBig smile...Ask her to wear her own clothes as I long back undrstood that there are lack of costumes for the Characters in the show n for u to provide them with naye naye kapde LOL Please look to this change her costumes Smile

So am Done here! I Demand for proper screen-space for Taani as she is the Lead...Now that Amar being unavailable for sometime in the Show...we fans can only be satisfied wen Taani is properly shown...n it's time wer her character can be grown to the possible extent it could...Her clothing issue after the first one Wink 
About her Dance I can only wish for that...as I see that CV's hav clearly no thought of making her Dance Cry But "ABCD" CV's think about it Tongue a normal Dance can fill our hearts too Big smile like where TaaRey wer shown dancing in the beginning of their Story Smile

p.s - there are many more i wanted to vent out but the fever running inside me...i might hav missed 'em out...maybe in the next post i will LOL 
 Many gussa waala n Dead waala n hurt waala smileys in my post TongueLOL

Edited by lovharshu - 07 December 2012 at 3:33am

The following 30 member(s) liked the above post:

staronefanNikitaLuvsTaRey-LoveVriMar-BARUNILU_ArshiVeereyiIshika_Taarey-Inferno-worldequalsyou.Rupali.ashkaadews100asmamembervibhaaadh19cutedollll...Rhythsy...-CussTheWorldUpraddhiKunwarKiDeewani...Natasha...Loveurlife1chand91Zara_92...Ritzy.....dinu..-PixieDust-pixi26angel-Memories-.CuteKittyCat.patie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "For Taani's character n TaaRey!" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-CussTheWorldUp

IF-Dazzler

-CussTheWorldUp

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 3:04am | IP Logged
I NOE.. her clothes are really getting irritating day by day..!!
n i agree wid u regarding the screen space prob too.. no dosti n dance for Taani.. n she's the lead..!!! D3 hai toh all the Ds' should be there for her..!!
n i also agree wid the Bro-Sis relation.. it can be really shown nicely... at times jab main apne bro ke saath ladti hun ya masti karti hun i think ki aisa kuch TaaYam ke liye kyun nhi dikhate... i mean kitna kuch dikha sakte hain TY ke liye..!!
All in all i totally agree wid ur post... we need Taani's new attire ASAP..!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cutedollll...Tansy......Ritzy...

ShivTRSS

IF-Dazzler

ShivTRSS

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 3:06am | IP Logged
Agreed with ur post. I totally agree abt dressing sense. But lets just not talk abt haters. What do we care abt what they say? Unake reasons taani ko hate karane ke khatam nahi hoge agar taani me kuch changes aaye. Thats what i feel. D3 is basically getting divided now. Ham bore ho jate he agar TR Na dikhaye. SS aur swayam na dikhaye to wo log bura man jate he. Kuch hi shayad ese hoge jo D3 as a whole show follow karate he. And i also want taani friendship to develop. Neha taani, vicky nil taani, swaani, simmi rinni taani, aashi taani, bharat taani, amar taani, there is so much scope. Par pata nahi dikhate kyun nahi. I am happy with TR now though.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-CussTheWorldUp...Tansy......Ritzy...

Ishika_Taarey

Goldie

Ishika_Taarey

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 3:10am | IP Logged
ya i know first of all we need more of taani secondly i want taani wearing somthing different cause different is not always bad yes i want more of the bro- sis rel and want taani with the gang when aashi can be with the gang why not taani she is the lead of the show. Awesome post these things were all going through my mind also

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

asmamember-CussTheWorldUp...Tansy......Ritzy...

...Ritzy...

IF-Sizzlerz

...Ritzy...

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 3:17am | IP Logged
Woah you pointed out the things which CVs are lacking ... I also demand a scene where Taani share friendship bond with rest of the gang, do some masti, play pranks LOL but unfortunately CVs are neglecting Taani's character... As she is a GS I wanna see her more giving orders to Rey LOL

But I guess our all expectations gonna killed brutly by CVs every now and then

P.S - Its high time to change Taani's attire and give her a hawt look

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

...Tansy...

KunwarKiDeewani

IF-Rockerz

KunwarKiDeewani

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 3:29am | IP Logged
Tej , Bang on Post :) 

These points had to be brought up !
Esp the thing that she is never shown with the gand , irritates me soo much Dead 
Then abt the Bro-Sis Relation , Aisa lagta he nahi hai ki they are siblings , Like srsly cant they discuss or talk abt nethn at her place , Sirf colg mein hi miltey hai where swayam cant suppport her ! GREAT :| 
Then abt the costumes , THOS HARAM's or Alladain Pant's are ANNNOOYYINN now :| Like i hate it on her now :/ Tho I myself dress up in those , but why cant we see Taani wearing dresses or sumfin else other THAN THOSE -.- 

I haf no issue wid the MU's part cz Palki mam told before only they are goin to have an agressive track , so this is it ! I'm satisfied with the TR scenes (: 

But the rest which we haff mentioned , that really needs some serious consideration ! 
I hope they do it and that to ASAP , esp her Attire -.- 

...Tansy...

...Natasha...

IF-Sizzlerz

...Natasha...

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 3:32am | IP Logged
Awesome post I totally agree with all your points, and you're right Taani hardly smile these days she always excluded from the gang when they having fun and as for her outfit they really need to change it now

...Tansy...

katie_vd4evr

IF-Dazzler

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 3:36am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

...Tansy...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top