NEW SPOILER : find about summon regarding rubel ?

Posted: 11 years ago

Avantika and Nanaji to find about summon regarding Rubal?

In Pyaar Ka Dard Hai, Rubal and Sheela read Nanaji's will and are shocked to see it. The summon regarding the complaint has reached the Deewan mansion and is in Rubal's name. What will Avantika and Nanaji do when they come to know about it?
By Natasha 

its not clear wht does that mean?/?
Thanks for sharing! not even sure I understand what's does it mean... :s
ok this will be interesting

Originally posted by mahamarif

its not clear wht does that mean?/?

Sheela shocked 2 see Nana's will...so mostly Nana wud have give more part of his wealth to Preety/Avanthika

Summons for Rubel..I think on dat issue with Pankhu...Pankhu has filed case against him na
OK, I didn't know Nana was unaware of the police complaint against Rubel. That means Adi tell anybody about it...

Anyways always happy to see dholpur ki sridevi or her nalayek beta being thrashed...I hope Nanaji gets more stricter this time with Rubel..πŸ˜‰
I think Nanaji will change the will so Rubel doesn't get as much b/c of his behavior and maybe there's a condition that if he doesn't change, he won't get anything b/c Nanaji even said in the past that rubel, adi, and mami's daughter are all equal for him---but rubel sure is a rebel and nanaji was pissed.

as for the rest--thank god!! it's about time ruvel gets a verbal beating or another slap--jeez! even i live upbroad but i'm not spoiled or rude like he is...he's just insanely arrogant and needs a reality check!! I wanna know more about adi-pankhu!
Originally posted by anusha.cochin

Summons for Rubel..I think on dat issue with Pankhu...Pankhu has filed case against him na

didu ye toh obvoius hi tha na...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
btw missd yuh😭
Originally posted by Dae_drmer

didu ye toh obvoius hi tha na...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
btw missd yuh😭

obvious tha...btwn I missed U too😭
sissy i had nt expectd in dis way adi pankhu will brk their 15 daes walla promise...shoking na??😲