Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Road To Love & Beyond, NEW THREAD LINK ADDED pg155 (Page 122)

Post Reply New Post

Page 122 of 155

maansee

IF-Sizzlerz

maansee

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by PrithviSanyo1

Tomorrow update will be post 

mee waiting rakhi

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Road To Love & Beyond, NEW THREAD LINK ADDED pg155 (Page 122)" in Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Krishna_Sourav

IF-Addictz

Krishna_Sourav

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by maansee

Originally posted by PrithviSanyo1

Tomorrow update will be post 

mee waiting rakhi
after lunch will post 
m just now reserving post 
Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Francisco.AngelMaanKiNadee

Krishna_Sourav

IF-Addictz

Krishna_Sourav

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 10:51pm | IP Logged

http://i.imgur.com/DdglDU7.jpg

New Banner Made by Shruthe Ajay ,thanks a Lot Shruthe for this beautiful banner, it's perfect
Next Part:-

Truth :-

When maan just sat there numb with his life unconscious on his hand , maan himself don't know what to do,at first he become completely froze & then puzzle , but soon he got the sense back and called doctor.

Gunaah kia dil maine, yaar ka todh ke
Gunaah kia usse ik din, tanha chodh ke

Later doctor came and checked her up and said , it's nothing but fully on stressed and the fear , she is feeling now , maan looked at doctor helplessly and said what to do doctor, I really don't know how to make her understand ?

Doctor:-I know it's really tough, well give her maximum time and care and love, she is going through a depression , tough phase. She needs care, love, and more company of u

Maan nodded and always ready to give any happiness any comfort which will give  her love, happiness.

Doctor:-I wanna talk to u , can u.

Maan nodded and After doctor left from there maan bend and kissed her forehead and said m coming sona.

Maan came out from the room and said yes doctor

Doctor:-I want to suggest u few more things if u

Maan looked at him then said go ahead, doctor.

Doctor:-As u know mrs khurana going through a emotional turmoil, she needs u now , sply ur love and support and care but along with mental heal, she needs to heal physicaly, though her young age and fragile condition make little worried, is she like that before.

Maan looks confused and said didn't get u and about her weakness, nope, she was, not, she has healthy but yes I know she is too young.

Doctor nodded then said well then will say may be it's recent event, but right now u need to do something first I let her heal completely then go ahead.

Maan looks more confused and said didn't get anything, doctor, will u elaborate it much.

Doctor sigh and said I will suggest u to not prefer any intercourse right now or within 1 month atleast, let her heal then let few test and check up then ,

Maan closed his eyes and his guilt again taking him , eating him and he just barely nodded when doctor said I know u loves and understand her, care for her but it's advice from a doctor point of view nothing personal.

Maan nodded and said I can understand it, don't worry.

After doctor ,left from there, maan came back to the room and found her sleeping .He want to erase all pain from her, want to see her happy or atleast like before but , one side his guilt eating him and doctor's word adding fuel there.

He slowly slide besides her but his mind is clouded with confusion, pain, guilt , he looks at geet's pale face and remember doctor's word and it's mae him thing , he is the reason of her pain , if he has the self control then his sona will never face it, how could he forget that she is only 18 and he lost himself in front of his passion, desire and love, no not love, lust,

Gunaah kia usse ik din, tanha chodh ke

He closed his eyes in pain and said no I love her, never lust ,but how could I did to her when I myself said no child planning or pregnancy but '..

He hold her tightly and said I'm sorry ,I should control myself, when I know my passion, desire for u is too rough, I'm sorry to hurt u sona, I'm sorry

When his sona only moaned and hugged him back as if hiding herself in him but maan who is just crying silently there with the pain of guilt, pain to hurt her, pain to make her sad, pain to give her pain, pain to increase her pain and problem and agony .

Next day geet wake up but found little tired but the pain is still lingering on her mind is huge as she can'e accept or to think how she lost their first child, may be she didn't know about it too long but for a mother the moment the child came in her womb she became a mother, no one can understand this feeling .

She looked at another side and find maan is no where, she again feared and about to get up when maan came out from the washroom and said sona, uth gaye, how r u feeling now?

Tu milna paaye
Hum jeena paaye
Kahin marna jaaye
Kaisi hai kaisi hai bebasi
Dil phir se chaahey
Teri hi panaahein

Geet looked at him then softly whisper sorry when maan hugged her and kissed her hair and said shhh, no sorry from u , sona, u r not at fault ,I told u

But geet said no, I'm at fault and u r angry so that u left me.

Maan chuckled then said who told u that I'm angry on or I left , I can never get angry on u sona.see and I will not ever leave u, yesterday night I went out for some work, trust me sona.

When geet just looked at him then said sacchi.

Maan nodded and tucked a loose hair behind her ear and said now will u finish ur morning routine.

Geet nodded no and hugged maan and taking his warmth when maan hugged her back and kissed her hair and after some moments, he said sona, when geet just lay her head on his chest and said hmmm

Maan said sona will u listen to me .

Geet:-hmmm

Maan:- sona, then pls take shower , u need to eat ur breakfast then have to take ur medicine also na.

But geet nodded no when maan again cajaloing her about it and after some moments, she agreed to take shower and after this maan called her down stair when she looks hesitated to go down and said no.

Maan called sunil and instruct him to placed their break fast down stair.

Geet frowned and said no but maan tried some time and then finally maan just scoop her in his arms and went down stairs and said no more argument sona, u need eat,

Maan make her sat in the chair and said sunil who came and said sir here it's .

Maan:-ok u may leave now.

Then look at sona who is frowning look and said for whom I should eat kuwar sa, my baby left me, what I'll do ?

Maan carrassed her face and said sona, I know she left us , and she is with GOD na and she will be not happy ,to see her mama is upset like this, and u know she will be come back to u soon, but for that u need to eat na.

Geet nodded no and said I don't feel like eating anything,I don't feel.

Maan sighed then kneeled down besides her and said sona, I know and can understand it, but sona,if u will not eat then how u will heal, sona , it's true , we lost our first child but it'll help to get anything, it'll not, it'll only creating pain inside us, I'm not telling to forget her as it's not possible, she will be in our memory but we have to live na, u want ur , our baby back na , we have to live na.

But geet moved maan's hand and said it's not easy kuwar sa, when '..I 'm at the fault.I killed my child,.it's me who is responsible for death of child,

When maan lamost verge to loose his pateince and said sona, it's not true, it's accident and it's a destiny which play trick on us.

But geet said no it's me, how can a mother will live and eat food when she killed her own child cause of her callusoness.

Maan just almost bend the spoon in anger, pain and guilt and said geet, nothing like that but geet keep saying same thing and finally maan lost his temper and patience and said shouts, IT'S WRONG GEET, ONCE I TOLD U ,IT'S NOT UR FAULT, WHAT DO U THINK, IT'S U KILLED NO ,IT'S ME WHO KILLED UR CHILD, THE UNBORN CHILD FOR WHOM U WANT TO KILLED URSELF NOW AND PUNISH ME, AND U R RIGHT THAT AS I COMMITTED A SIN SO I SHOULD BE PUNISH BUT STOP URSELF FROM PUNISHING MORE, U R NOT AT FAULT NEITHER WRONG, IT'S ME WHO CHOOSE U INSTEAD OF OUR CHILD MY CHILD, IT'S ME WHO SAID DOCTOR TO KILLED HER SO I CAN HAVE MY SONA BACK, IT'S me who did it,.and don't eat kill urself but before that kill me or pray for my dead.

Geet gasped and turn to look at her kuwar sa and said app'aap ne kya?u..u'u'u'u..chooseee mee'..buttt''y'''uuu'did'..it'..

Tu milna paaye
Hum jeena paaye
Kahin marna jaaye
Maan want to say something but geet raised her hands and stops him and she keep shaking her head in no which maan take something and geet just look at maan once with blank emotions and runs from there.

Maan stood there with froze expression ,he don't know what to do as once he got shocked of his life by loosing his child now see his sona is drowning pain and guilt and adding it, his sona hate him now .his fear come true, his fear to loose her , his sin killed her.

Maan want to go and said he didn't do it intenionally, it's is just he has to choose any one, yes he is self fish but he can't live without his sona.

Before he can move an inch his phone ring and his duty calling him and he has no time, he just move from there for his duty.with heavy mind and guilt fil mind he moved to fulfill his duty .

Here in home, geet is lying on the bed and crying her heart out, don't know what is the pain causing her more, it's about loosing child or the truth, or the pain she noticed on her kuwar sa's eyes , what is the more painful for her .

She almost couple of hours staying there with crying and fall on sleep.Later sunil knock the door to give her food but she said pls bhaiya jee, will eat later,pls bhaiya jee.

After some more time she get up, with broken heart and more pain in her heart but still confuse with the emotion which one hurting her more now, she went to fresh her face when the phone rang, she prefer to ignore right now nothing can help her .

But again and again and it's ring and finally sunil took it and said he will give it to ma'm.

After lots of begging geet opened the door and said she will take it and she took the call which is from hospital,

Doctor:- is Lt Colonel Khurana is there

Geet:- no he went to office , m his wife ,

Doctor:-ok, how r u mrs khurana,

Geet:mmm ok'.

Doctor:-ok,tell him to come and meet me tomorrow with u , as there is some test have to do for u.

Geet:-ok.will inform him.

Here in full day maan got busy with his work, he make  to meet sameera as the case of this human trafficking on her and more this time he almost victim by her , for her they lost their child,his sona felt the pain and still going through a pain, for her he had to commit a sin.he mind is still feeling the pain but he can't let his own pain obstacles for his work , he will meet her tomorrow .

He do some more paper work and complete two meetings with his sub ordinate then submit a report to his boss.

Later at the time of return, he fear to go back, he fear to face his life, the strong Lt Colonel Maan singh Khurana lost some where in front of his pain and the guilt.

He start his car with shaky hand but his mind still remember the blank eyes, those words , he hit the stearing ,

The truth shaken their world , shaken their life, shaken their love paradise, who is at fault, no one , destiny's exam, destiny's game , destiny's decision.

Maan noticed a DARGAH , he stopped his car there ,he looked at the serene place and gradually want to go there to sooth his pain, to sooth his guilt mind.

Here in home, geet is standing near the window and keep thinking about her kuwar sa and his word,y he said those, how could he choose her over their child ,how could he ?

Dil phir se chaahey
Teri hi panaahein
Kahin mar na jaaye zindagi

Aankhien hai num, dhadhkan madham

She closed her eyes and keep thinking and want to know the reason ,she want to know the ans, she sat on the floor and keep thinking and try to find an ans , y it happen .she closed her eyes and try to find a solution when she think her kuwar sa will never do anything to hurt her , ever, he will hurt himself but never do such thing, but y he choose her wait,,he choose her over their child ,what is the meaning, it's not only about abortion ,it's something else but what is that?

Y she is feeling there is more in the story, y there is more, yes, her kuwar sa can't hurt her , he know it's their love came in her womb, she caressed her belly and said , I'm sorry beta, we can't able to save u,she wipes her tears and went to call maan but the phone is keep saying switched off.

She looks irritated and tensed nd worried also , she don't know what to do but need to talk with her kuwar sa badly, need to see him now, she know her reaction tear him apart but that time she went blank, she forgot the pain her kuwar sa is feeling , she still don't know what is the exact reason but now understand there is some big reason behind this.

At night , geet is pacing in the dining hall when sunil came and said ma'm ur dinner.

Geet:- bhaiya jee, will take later.

Sunil nodded but said ma'm but sir told us to give u dinner in proper time

Geet:-I know bhaiya jee but ur sir is still not in home,

Sunil also tensed as he know few things and how their sir is worried, tensed and in pain and keep neglecting his food and health.

At that time maan entered the home and geet almost runs towards him and said kuwar sa, but maan just stood there motionless, expressionless when geet said kuwar sa pls listen to me once, kuwar sa say something na, where r u '.I'..but Maan sternly said Sunil bring dinner for her here and make sure she will eat it and don't disturb me now, slowly freed himself from geet's grip and moved from there.

When geet stood there numb , motionless ,but only say or whisper kuwar sa,

But maan without giving any glance went out from there to work out room,

Geet fell down on her knees and cried with pain and agony.

Ab maan jaa, ruthe sanam
Saansein chubhan, toota sa mann
Aur naa sataa, oh janeman

Tu milna paaye
Hum jeena paaye
Kahin marna jaaye

Here in another maan close the door of his work out room and punch the wall in frustration and anger ,

His pain to loose the child, his pain about his failure, his pain to cause of her pain, and more his pain to take such decision.

Without any fault both r drowning in pain, guilt ,who r at fault who is the cause of pain? Who is in more pain.

Dil phir se chaahey
Teri hi panaahein
Gunnah kia dil maine, yaar ka todh ke

Na Re Na Re Nain Ne Naaa'.

Here sunil called ma'm oh but geet stop him and just wipes her tear and runs behind maan to confront him now, she know something is definitely wrong . she has to know ,she know from doctor, her kuwar sa know that she is in pain and not well and till morning , he was taking care of her and after the cruel and bitter truth he '.

She came to their room but it's empty, she search for him washroom to their study room and almost panting for this running and tension ,

Mera har pal ab toh bojhal
Veeran sa, dil yeh har dum
Lakhon hai gum, tanha hai hum
Kaise sahein itna sitam

Tu milna paaye
Hum jeena paaye
Kahin marna jaaye

She finally went to Work out room and noticed the door was close ,she knock the door and call kuwar sa but no response .she is about the knock the door but found it open and she just simply push the door and enter .

She came inside to found a shocking, heart wrenching, painful sight where her kuwar sa giving or taking all kind of torture from vigorous exercise .

He is punching in the wall and make his hand bleeding profusely.

She almost gasped and the next thing maan took a chain and doing his Tai chi , his practice, his way of taking pain making geet almost collapsed ,she know how angry his kuwar sa but here is not only anger, but along with that there is Frustration, guilt, pain, helpless, irritation .

http://i.imgur.com/V6sYj6Z.jpg

Geet's tears fall from her eyes , she shouts KUWAR SA ,pls''when maan stop at his place ,she runs and hugged him and said baas kijiye aap, enough is enough kuwara , what r u doing, y r u giving urself pain ,y u r giving me more pain, y , kuwar sa, y u r doing this all, tell me.

Geet's tear soaked maan's chest and it's burn him more with agony and pain ,he want to hold her and said numrous time sorry, want her forgiveness but the sin he committed but the guilt is inside his mind didn't let him when geet raised her face and looked at Maan's tear stricken and painful face.she caressed his face and said will u say me ur pain, kuwar sa pls share ur pain, ur problem, don't take it alone,pls.

Maan closed his eyes in and said I don't have anything to say Geet,I'm looser ,I'm sinner as I said u , I have comitted a biggest sin in my life, I killed an innocent child, an unborn child in ur womb, I killed my own child .

Geet looked at maan then said softly tell me the actual truth kuwar sa.

Maan try to turn when geet again hugged him and said pls don't go,U want to leave me alone here ,pls kuwar sa, I can't take this pain any more,pls say me what happen that day?

Maan:- I have mentioned u already .

Geet cupped his face, pls u r not saying truth, there is more in it,pls say na,

http://i.imgur.com/pwrYWwN.jpg

Maan removed her hand from his face and turn and said just go from here and let me live, u know the truth and I have confess my sin now no more discussion ,

Dil phir se chaahey
Teri hi panaahein
Gunaah kia usse ik din tanha chodh ke

Geet looked at him and sobbed almost loudly and said yes I have to go from here, may be from ur life also na, as I failed to give u a child , failed to protect ur child, for that reason u hate me, but kuwar sa as mother don't I have the  right to know the actual truth ?or do u think that I lost the right and it's not my right to know anything for ur child. Ha.it's giving me more pain to see u in pain, to see u in guilt , when the actual truth is still hide from me a mother of u baby. I'm fool to know that nothing will happen to our love but here is no us , no we, only me and I. yes I have make a mistake in the morning by ran away from there but I was numb with the fact but kuwar sa it's so big mistake that u r not want to see me neither want to take me in ur arms and sooth me, neither want to share ur pain, u want to hide the truth from me ,na then go ahead do it, I'll not say anything to u any more ,yes u right ,u already to me truth , the truth hurting me most as I know my kuwar sa will never do anything to hurt me but if he took such decision then there is some strong reason but I forgot that I don't have any right to know anything about it I forgot that I don't have to see the love or feel, I always deserve this lonliness, darkness, hatred from all side, I deserve it kuwar sa, I deserve it, I deserve to loose every one, the way my parents hate me as I'm girl, the way me family want to got rid of me always, and now after shwoering me love and showing me dream, u r leaving me, the way ur baby left me as m bad mother , I'm bad , I wish to die that time if I ' but maan turn and shouts GEETT and take in his embrace but geet hit him and said stay away from me and leave alone to die in pain and in guilt to see u in pain, leave me.

Gunaah kia usse ik din tanha chodh ke

Aaa'.

Gunaah kia..

Gunaah kia..

Aaa'

Maan said sorry sorry sorrryyy sona, pls forgive me, I never intend to hurt u but it's my mistake that I hurt u again ,pls forgive me but geet pushed him and said baas, I can't take it enough, ur sorry, ur pain, u never intend to do it , u never intend to do that but u did it , can't u say me the full truth, what is the problem,

Maan bend his head when geet said I'm not belveing it, u r my kuwar sa standing here all lost and bending ur head,

When maan slowly fall on his knees and hugged her tight and cried his heart first time after they lost their child , yes  for the first time, geet know he is hiding some pain, he is taking all pain in him , to save her but how she will stay away from his pain his guilt , how she show her aloofness when she is his wife, his sona,

She slowly carrassed his hair when maan said I took the decision to save u, As doctor said me there is option to choose u or our baby, if they able to save both of now still there is huge risk and no gurantee to save u in future and may be our child, and if I would choose u then '..I was numb that time,I was confuse, how ''.but I'm sorry geet, I have to choose u, without u there is nothing for me, neither our baby will be have the life , how will our baby survive in this world without his mother, tell me na geet, I know I'm biased, I know ,I'm selfish, I'm looser, I'm bad, mean person but I love u sona, I can't'''

Geet stood there full forze , there is not expression from her side, nothing, she is feeling immense pain inside her, now she understood the restless situation of her from the morning but she can't say anything as the pain , truth make her numb, completely paralysis her with grief,

At night, geet is crying in her bed when maan hugged her from back and said Sona, I'm sorry Sona, I should try to save our baby but'''I was so helpless'''.I was no cule what to do but I know  have to save u ''.I know me'..but geet just hold his hand and cried there and slowly turn and hugged him and almost shouts in pain, shouts in guilt shouts and cried her heart out,u r not at fault kuwar sa  it's not ur fault,and hugged him tight ,both cried there, with pain, agony and sadness the pain of loosing child is huge , nothing can reduce it, or heal it so easily.

Pain of losing child is like cutting a part parent's heart, it can't be compare with any one but the pain  can be reduce by love, understanding, care for each other,when a mother lost child, she is drowning in pain and grief and feeling guilty to failed as mother and a wife and not able to give a gift to her husband and another side when a father lost child he has to be strong but every moments, he is breaking every moments with the pain of losing his child and every moment dying with the pain to see his life his wife is drowning on pain whose pain is bigger who will reduce their painwho will understand themif GOD gave pain ,If GOD snatch something then only GOD will erase the pain, reduce the pain and give something back ,Love has huge power to change many thing , love only can reduce pain and erase the nightmare with new dream and hope

http://i.imgur.com/AZHpcDO.jpg

Precap:-

After Math

here is the next part

hope u all like it

pls read and do comments

pls pressed the liked button

Sorry for any mistake

sorry for any grammatical or spelling mistake

Previous Part:-

Blame Or Understanding & Guilt Or Care :-Page 103

&

Next Part:-

Disclaimer :- this story & concept solely belong to me and my property if any one try to copy without telling me or try to take this  & try to copy & paste it any where then I'll take legal action against him or her , pls don't copy this FF & it's concept
   P.S .:- any one want pm for this FF then send me buddy req or post a comment here

Edited by PrithviSanyo1 - 07 February 2013 at 12:31am

The following 177 member(s) liked the above post:

scarce05nehavashiaparna_mjoooooooooooooojannatdrashtihottyangelshubhiguptamkd.70gurtimanetSarah08jaasz_25Aakshithaishagoyalniki7611rockingmishtiPalay2012cutesrijutracy1191payal.gupta177tania90MONIJA78goyalkalpna123divyaraghanisonika1974mita1993PoonamTsheetalvasaDesipunjabancloudfloweritzzdmg9290860623MSgayatrinishamnabhawna02richu26mamatha.preet.harmanshailimgprachidalmiaqueenbee001gurti.angelChahhat4evajeyanthi123giaa5678nadia-arshadmaaneetkisonalimetromastikainturakiranPiyu75aashi14MANISHAGOELaditimaanmahi_gurmeetaqvum-gurtimaniac-sanam1234uspicyraysRosmithapari1689drashtirockzzRajshree12PujaShreesumaiyariyakeerthi90MakpieAmElOdIfatema_007micky11mansi.tripathicutemishtiCrystalSayaasmanishabnam22LadyArwencrazyfanofdsdvHADmishti-eiya-sstylishdollm-g19vidu87286pearlhari21Gudiyalovesguru.ramya-gurtian.kuhu18shinseenWhypadhunihatriAlamelupiya27happydays30angel_smilylove4allbilly_ritudreamymishti88d_soniakabslocksdoublecrossnats0101geetsrir.maanshri1201aaradhyasanum23valli30_SnowFlakes_dreamyharikasanghita0000fatima_FM--Fairy--HanishadeviZohamaaneetTia-AFreeBirdCherishhNiharika.Nair_AngelSonu_nehakapoor7kiran_ratisonu4everalicia212ajennmisty_drastifananjucoolharshithaaaaaaapreeti.1ambeernammu5tanvi04ritzy09Ash1991rupzloveuAudiwaliapaponeconushankitvczaara22126n6s6k6i6r6a6n6shalini28freya123mandy15kahkashansakinaTyrosdlife19sona-rai--Ratna--seemamary--aarthi--hinal_maaneetnahtani88maaniqrat_areebjanu_2006swetha10divareenaCrazzyBusykhwaishfanmitzi11love2_soma-Mithuna-gill123Little_Mermaid.vrinda22impoojavermaMonaSWrites.LilGreenRobot.richa_kapoorDesigirls12dolly10singh24goldenmoontamanna1391Madhuri53spvddumasbhanu_rekhagNeelambari..abinash079-Orchid-drrose31

Krishna_Sourav

IF-Addictz

Krishna_Sourav

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
hi all dearies
how r u all

Thanks to all for ur awesome, beautiful comments and likes
dpurvasheetalvasacrazyfanofdsdvnehavashi9290860623luminousaparna_mkabslocksdivyaraghanipriyasreeLondonhottyangelshubhiguptamkd.70gurtimanetdeep002payal.gupta177jaasz_25kainturakiranShadiaKhurramnadia-arshad13divyeshmishthichoudharaashi14aqvumMISHAGOYALPiyu75silent_whispersChahhat4evagiaa5678queenbee001tracy1191ashwimaaneetFrancisco.Angeltania90MONIJA78goyalkalpna123richu26sonika1974rizwanaqPoonamTmita1993itzzdmgringme-divya-m-g19cloudflowerbhawna02mamatha.mish123zaidi98sweetie_flowersfatema_007fianoRomanaxxshaili_MgsumaiyariyaParimishtysanam1234umetromastidhakdhak22-gurtimaniac-drashtirockzztaaneeRosmithaAmor.shinseenshabnam22ambeernLadyArwenCrystalSayapiya27-eiya-maaneetkimeetkuhu18spicyraysCherishhdoublecrossAmElOdIKasiKasid_soniakeerthi90angel_smilyvalli30pari1689MonaSWritesdreamyharikalehrnehakapoor7love4allbilly_ritudreamymishti88--Fairy--BULBUL.AHanishadeviDesigirls12shri12moni6262richa_kapoorharshithaaaramyayuppyhappydays30ushankitvcrupzloveutanvi04kiran_ratiPaintedSkymaanspadhuDeepanwitaanjucoolkhwaishfansonu4ever--Ratna--t_areebajennritzy09ammu5tushti-kiransdlife19Ash1991freya123singh24tiakashyaplove2_somaimpoojavermazohafarheennature2gill123SONOMAKTER1Niharika.NairPrabh.DDianvalli22dona86tamanna1391-padma-shrutheAjaydrrose31seemamaryzaara2212shalini28Ru_21Madhuri53Tyronahtani88mitzi11hinal_maaneetmaaniqra--aarthi--maansee.AmeenaForEvasona-raidivareenadumasjanu_2006swetha10bhanu_rekhagpreethimonikasethMariam94spvdabinash079dolly10
ur views r helping me lots 
pls keep showering ur love and comments and likes on me
read each and every comments
sorry for not replying as too busy but loved all comments
thanks to all who likes the previous part
pls keep showering ur love and comment
pls see the new banner made by SHRUTHE AJAY for my FF
http://i.imgur.com/DdglDU7.jpg

&
updated my ff  "
Road To Love & Beyond #6,Pt34,Pg122,Dt05.02"

Truth :-Page 122
Pls read and Do comments
Pls press the like button
Pls trust me and keep showering ur love and support on me
wil not disappoint u and will try me best to give my best for u all
Love
Rakhi

Edited by PrithviSanyo1 - 05 February 2013 at 1:40am

The following 45 member(s) liked the above post:

jaasz_25hottyangelrockingmishtiChahhat4evaFrancisco.Angelbhawna02shabnam22LadyArwen-gurtimaniac-kabslocksdreamymishti88d_soniageetsrir.maanDantaDeepashinseenCherishhkiran_ratiammu5ushankitvc_SnowFlakes_valli30richa_kapoorMonaSWrites6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6sona-rai--Ratna--sdlife19impoojavermalove2_soma-Mithuna-Desigirls12hinal_maaneetCrazzyBusyjanu_2006swetha10jasminerahuldumasspvddolly10singh24tamanna1391goldenmoonnature2Madhuri53-Orchid-

-gurtimaniac-

Goldie

-gurtimaniac-

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Waiting

-gurtimaniac-

Goldie

-gurtimaniac-

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
emotional update

Geet understand the pain n guilt in Maan eyes

Geet know the whole truth tht how Maan had to take decision n the time was very crucial

Edited by -gurtimaniac- - 05 February 2013 at 5:39am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Krishna_Sourav

tamanna1391

IF-Stunnerz

tamanna1391

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 11:17pm | IP Logged
waiting

maansee

IF-Sizzlerz

maansee

Posted: 04 February 2013 at 11:25pm | IP Logged