~~ Happy Birthday Dear Sneha ~~ - Page 3

Posted: 11 years ago

❀️ Many more happy returns of the day ❀️

May all your wishes come truee. πŸ₯³ God bless you with good health and happiness πŸ˜ƒ Have fun and enjoy your day.. Happy Birthdayy πŸ€—

Edited by Shemmo - 11 years ago
πŸ€—πŸ€—Thanks a lot to all for the beautiful wishes❀️❀️ πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
esp to my darling sisters β€οΈ who took time and made my day very special πŸ˜›
krithu akka,Ratna akka  ,hema akka ,dharshi akka love u all  and tanu πŸ˜ƒ,  you all made my  day unforgettable   and Thanks a lot for your wishes. You made me happier with your presence .  Thank you my dear sisters for making me feel good  like I am the center of the world on my birthday! πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—β€οΈ
my darling sisters hugsss to u all for making me happy and i am really happy that you all know abt me more that what i know abt me .My heart is filled with joy and i am flying up in air with out wings bt with the love that u all spread !!! ... tears that come out from my eyes which i could fell i am happy and i am speech less... hugsss and thanks to u all akkas love u i am praying to God to make us stay like this always nu hugsss and thanks again Thank you so much for your wishes. You made my birthday all the more special.lovely thread i fell like crying πŸ˜­    Thank you for reminding me how loved I really am. Your friendship has always been a ❀️❀️
unique gift for me. No matter how old we get, we will always be full of joy and happiness as soon as we have the support of our friends. Thank you for reminding me once again❀️❀️
 ratna akka ,krithu akka ,hema akka ,dharshi akka thanks a lot for you special wishes and u all mae my day great and i am lucky to have a such a great sisters in my life and thanks to u all again for u t message i could see that how u all loved me and really i so blessed hugs 
i am really happy and thanks again akkas :) my darling sis your special message made me really happy andl loved it kadipa as you wish all will be fine akka and sigges and gifts which you all gave me fell more special and thanks hugs and love u krithu  maa  ,ratna  maa,hema maa ,dharshi akka
Edited by sneha_vijay - 11 years ago

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ€—Happy Birthday SnehaπŸ€—πŸ₯³

Edited by Smiles-20 - 11 years ago
πŸ€—πŸ€—Thanks a lot to all for the beautiful wishes❀️❀️ πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
Thanks for the message you all sent and that shows you love towards me hugs
to all and thanks again

@Atina maa-thanks maa and i know how i paduthified you !!! and really thanks for poruthified all and i take this chance to thank you for making me coolbie thanks and hugsss maa
β€οΈπŸ€—
and thanks for being with me and helping me all time ,and clearing all my doubt.. ❀️❀️

@roja akka -Thanks a lot akka hugs  πŸ˜›
❀️

@srinidhi :hugss and thanks a lot akka for the beautiful wish❀️

@meenu akka: meenu akka hugss and thanks a lot for the cute and beautiful wish ❀️

@shubbha- thanks a lot shubbha dear hugss

@ shammu-shammu dear hugss and thanks a lot for u r beautiful wish dear

@nithya-nithya akka hugsss thanks for the beautiful wish that made my day spcial hugsss

@srima -thanks u srima

@holie- hi kannu holie kanna...thanks a lot dear hugsss thanks for the cute sig dear

@ tanu -tanu dear hugss and thanks a lot for the each and every help u did for the thread and made my day very special hugss

@pearl-thanks pearl for the sweet wish hugs

@gunz- thank you gunz

@ranu- thanks a lot ranu

@ttfan -thanks a lot ttfan

@zan101-Ozaina akka hugsss and love u lots and thanks the beautiful wish

U all made my day more speical and i haven't celebrated my b'day like this before and thanks to u all hugsss

Thank you all for the lovely wishes β€οΈπŸ€—
My darling sisters ratna akka ,krithu akka,hema akka,dharshi akka πŸ€—
ratna akka yes akka even i remember the sigge that i did for u akka hugss to u all since you all were the pillar forπŸ€— me and krithu maa love u maa hugss ,hema akka even i fell like crying πŸ˜­ dharshi akka u r always so sweet and making me to laugh and hope i make u get confused at time ha ha πŸ˜† hugss to u all
 with talking to u all my day will not complete , really i am blessed to get a sisters like you all and that way you care for me and treat me and i am crying πŸ˜­πŸ˜­πŸ˜­ cant control .thanks for being with me always hugsss πŸ€—
Pearl.thanks a lot  fir the lovely wishπŸ€—
Sri-Thanks a lot 
shubba-Thanks a lot shuba

maha2us- maha anna thanks a lot for the lovely wish and even to remember you

atina- Atina maa hugsss thanks for the sweet and lovely wish from you :) πŸ˜›  i am really thankful to you always hugss

Hollie24- Hollie dear so sweet for you chellam that for the sigges will use it soon dear thanks a lot 
Nixkie- tanu dear so sweet of you thanks a lot dear πŸ€—
Shravya1- thanks a lot dear πŸ€—
 migan- Meenu akka hugsss choo sweet of you  thanks a lot for the lovely wishπŸ€—πŸ€—
Caryn- Thanks a lot caryn πŸ€—
zan101- O my dear Zaina akka hugss thanks for that lovely wish and the sig is awesome will use it soon πŸ€—
saveeta24- O saveeta akka i am really happy that you wished me here hugss thanks a lot akka πŸ€—
thendralfan007-Hi akka thanks a lot for the lovely wish πŸ€—
Gisel-Gisel dear wow thanks for the lovely wish πŸ€—
seelaks- lakshim akka  thanks for the lovely wish πŸ€—
 Shemmo- Shemmo dear thanks a lot for the lovely wish πŸ€—
 kalki2007- Kalki thanks for the lovely wish πŸ€—
Smiles-20- Smiles thanks for the wishes πŸ€—
CrazyFans1- mythily thanks for the lovely wish πŸ€—