FF: Soulmates Part 14 page 42 Note Pg 48

Posted: 11 years ago
Guys another new fan fiction idea. If you guys like it I will write it!

Introduction

Anand and Siddhi are engaged to one another. For the sake of Anand Kunal and Siddhi try to be civil to one another. They never manage to see eye to eye but always manage to affect one another. Tragedy and grief bring them together as they both lose the man they love the most in the world: Anand Chopra. What does the future hold for them? How will these two realize that they are in fact soulmates

No compromise marriage.. rather the story of Kunal and Siddhi falling in love with one another.. unexpectedly, irreversibly and for eternity

So does this storyline appeal to you? If yes please hit the like button and commenr

Part 1: pg 1
Part 2: pg 5
Part 3: pg 9
Part 4: pg 11
Part 5: pg 14
Part 6: pg 18
Part 7: pg 22
Part 8: pg 24
Part 9: pg 29
Part 10: pg 32
Part 11: pg 35
Part 12: pg 38
Part 13: pg 39
Edited by paradigm - 10 years ago
Wonderful idea.
Please go ahead with it.
oh pls Continue...would love read this one too ðŸ˜³
Part 1 

The story starts from the point where Anand goes to meet Richa after listening to the voice mail on Kunal's phone. The family has just realized that Anand isnt there and everyone is in a state pf panic. 

Kunal gets a call from Anand's number But instead of Kunal a police inspector asks him to come to the Bandra Hospital immediately.

Kunal rushes out and Siddhi follows him.
Kunal: Siddhi go back.. Dulhan ho tum.. sheher mein blasts ho rahe hai. Tum aisi halat mein sheher mein bahar nahi ja sakti
Siddhi: I dont care.. mujhe anand ke paas jana hai...
Kunal: Bahut ziddi ho tum... Chalo!

Kunal and Siddhi reach the hospital. They rush to meet the inspectir who infroms them that Anand's car had been found at the blast sitr. They are immediately rushed to the doctor who is treating Anand

Kunal: Doctore chhote theek hai na?? Hum us se mil sakte hai na??
Dr.: I am sorry.. but he has been very critically injured.. we have done our best but I dont think he will survive..
Kunal: How dare you doctor?
And he grabs tthe doctors collar..
Siddhi: Kunal chodiye inhe!!! Anand kaha hai?

They ran to Anand's room and were shocked to see the sight before them. Anand's face was completely bruised and he was bandaged all over. He was hooked to a gazillion machines. Siddhi immediately ran to anand's side and sat down on the floor nest to his bed,,, holding his hand in hers. Kunal was too shocked to move unable to see his chhote in this condition. 

As he saw the two people he loved most in the world, some life came into Anand's lifeless body. He removed his oxygen mask despite siddhi'sprotests

Anand (barely a whisper) Nahi siddhi.. mere paas time bahu kam hai.. main yeh nahi chahta tha.. main tumhe akela choodkar nahi jana chahta tha.. main tumhare saath puri...

He begun gasping for breath, Kunal ran to him and both kunal and siddhi begged him to wear his oxygen mask,

Anand: Bhaiya! mujhe bahut dar lag raha  hai... main marna nahi chahta...
Kunal: Kuch nahi hoga tujhe...
Anand: Nahi bhaiya... aap bhi jaante hai ki mera waqt aa gaya hai.. isloye to aap ro rahe hai.. bhai.. aap mera haath pakad lijiye na.. jaise bachpan mein pakadte the jab main kisi cheez se darta tha.

Kunal went and held Anand's hand..Anand's face finally ahd some peace on it, He opened his eyes again
Anand: Siddhi,  bhaiya.. sabka khayal rakhiyega mere baad.. aur ek dossre ka bhi...

And saying that he breathed his last. 

Siddhi: ANAND!!! Aankhen kkholo!!! anand tum aisa nahi kar sakte tum.. aaj himaari shaadi.. Annand!!!!!!!!!

Siddhi became hysterical trying to shake Anand begging him to get up. Kunal just sat holding Anand's hands. By then the rest of the family came in and Kapil had to slap siddhi to get her out of her hysteria

Kapil: Siddhi anand mar gaya!!! 
Siddhi gave one last gasp and stopped crying.. or screaming or even speaking!

Kunal got up to go and support his parents who had lost his family.. his parents who had lost their ideal son.. gaurav who had lost his son... seema who lost her adored devar

Everyone had lost something.. but he had lost everything...
Next day at the chopra house
Anand's lifeless body lay in the center. Siddhi still in her bridal attire sat, equally lifeless by his side. She hadnt spoken or shed a tear since yesterday.

Finally it was time to take anand on his last journey. As kunal, raj, gaurav and vikram came forward to take his body siddhi clung on to Anand refusing to let go...

Siddhi: Main bhi chaloongi!

A gasp went around the room as womrn did not attend the funeral in hindu traditions. But kunal stepped in to shut everyone;s mouth and insisted that siddhi should be allowed to come. 

Siddhi walked lifelessly with the funeral procession. She didnt react when anand was placed on the funeral pyre. and raj performed the fuenral rights. But as soon as the pyre was lit she ran in the direction of the blaze...

Siddhi; Anand...!!

Kunal caught her just in time as she ran towards the blaze making sure she doesnt hurt herself. he held on to her as the pyre burned and stood with her as everyone began leaving, She kept standing there till the only thing left was a pile of ashes.
Siddhi looked at kunal and he noticed the empty look in her eyes..
Siddhi: He has really gone?
Kunal (uncharacteristically gentle ): Yes i am afraid he has.

She slumped to the ground and began crying inconsolably. Kunal could do nothing but just stood there with her. Tears were streaming down his tears too. He had bottled his emotions but seeing siddhi cry for anand he also lost his restraint.

Like him she too had lost everything

Hey buddy beautifully potrait... Do continue soon...
Good Paradigm...

From the Part - I itself. Kunal stood beside siddhi... Supported her and trying to console her..
This is the KC i wanna see. Who always be like... Missing him frm the show..

After seeing your introduction part and reading the first part, I would like to request you.. Wtever the situation... continue the same Kunal till the end

Omg wow... wat a emotion u make me cry, pls update soon
Its awsm buddy
pls update soon
Awesome emotional update
Brought tears in my eyes
Pls do continue
hi

thanks for the pm