Bade Acche Laggte Hai
Bade Acche Laggte Hai

India-Forums

Discuss & Rate 6th Dec,12 Episode- RaYa Love

Poll Question: What Ratings You Give To The Episode?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
19 [61.29%]
9 [29.03%]
1 [3.23%]
1 [3.23%]
0 [0.00%]
1 [3.23%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
0 [0.00%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

*Dev.* Coolbie
*Dev.*
*Dev.*

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Rate 6th Dec,12 Episode- RaYa Pyar Ki Shuruat...

Well, I'm Dev(everyone knws hehe)
Here we can have a Discussion like Do u Like RaYa "Pyar Ki Aahat Bhi Hai Aur Hitchkichahat Bhi..."
lines from Kuch Toh Log Kahenge.

We saw Shipra finally turning Positive as they say "Guilt makes man correct"

Priya ignored Rajat ,is a great move but didn't look good as He helped her before He Loves her too. He never crossed Limits.

Ram got Shot saving Priya and 3 Shoutings of Priya.."RAM, RAM, RAM...!!" Made it more dramatic!

Well, is this Drama needed?

After much thinking, what we got? Only a Scene of RaYa ? Why they are streching Custody case?

They can solve their issues but they dont want to.

Add your Views here Please, my soul would Love to Listen you Guys...

And Dont Forgot to Rate The Epsode!

Regards.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Annthewsahana747RamdeewaniiLuvRamKapoor

*Dev.* Coolbie
*Dev.*
*Dev.*

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 1:38am | IP Logged
Omg! 18 votes n No Comments? Why?
leo4ever IF-Rockerz
leo4ever
leo4ever

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 4:58am | IP Logged
[QUOTE=DevvivekAshNI]

We saw Shipra finally turning Positive as they say "Guilt makes man correct"

i am not sure yet, she was remembering that it was priya who came forward not her hubby not her dil not her princess her queen ayesha it was the daughter she was them most unfair to the daughter she was the most hurtful too, it can be guilt but her beleif that the weakest child needs to be supported might just not go away rather she can either refocus on priya rajat after rajat in the whole party accepted his feelnigs for her and she saw that both he and ram were ready to save her. ( i hate myslef for saying this but it could be the whiplash too) 

again she might also favor priya more coz ram loves her and will leave ayesha so she wnt be much use to her?
i actually have no expectations from her, she is exactly like ayesha, gold digger, sly sleazy cheap and no balance or lehaz. if i forgive her for priya i cant forgive her for nuts DeadAngryAngry

Priya ignored Rajat ,is a great move but didn't look good as He helped her before He Loves her too. He never crossed Limits.

ok for me that was the best move why? coz she always thought that he was a friend , but yes in view of rams convo( uss nay khud mujhe bola k he loves u) she ignored her love her hubby for his friendship , now he knowingly was being all close, knowing that it could coz ram and her feud, knowingly he spoke to ram about it, and even asked her out to dance!! if he was a good friend he would have even taken consideration rams feelings!!  ClapClap

Ram got Shot saving Priya and 3 Shoutings of Priya.."RAM, RAM, RAM...!!" Made it more dramatic!

Needed?

well i loved it!! it made it so exciting!! EmbarrassedEmbarrassedand more than that it showed to all that priya waisay might say no rishta no rishta and be ormal but in hearts it is ram and only ram and esp ram hearing that was imp!! 

After much thinking, what we got? Only a Scene of RaYa ? 
 nhn yaar the crossover epi was more of raya than just a scene and it was heavenly, the fact priya ran to him , fell in his arms, last word was priya held her hand smiled, priiya telling him will not let anything happen to him , in ambulance in hosp, in all that time the anxiety of waiting, the crumblni in fornt of neha vik, the relief he is ok, the meeting!! so for me all these were the raya moments, the whole realisation was apt and much needed, the hosp wala scene was perfect and just the right does, it would have been unreal if they would just go on k why u left ,seei  was right rajat loves u, y did u save me when ayesha is ur wife and all crap!! so for me it was great!!  more than that it paved the way for more 
Why they are streching Custody case? 
it would be pretty brutal for both the characters if they bring it up now, priya will talk of case to the guy who saved her life now when in hosp? ram after saving priya will hurt her with case info no , so i feel right now for them nothing matters except that they both could have lost each other forever!! again!! 

They can solve their issues but they dont want to. 

they are getting there, i was never expecting all issues the hurt the betrayal to go in a day it is five years many moments stuff has changed , and look at the transformation, ram is no longer angry, he admits even in anger he feels jealous, possessive expectations are again with priya , no more after vik neha is there nay mention of ayesha being wife rather now it is priya he calls as wife only anu ku said ex- coz the position was quite compromising - that's my wife but we are angry so she is dancing with the guy who loves her but she dsnt believe me and is making me jealous? sounds odd easier was to say ex wife, esp after being snubbed as really mr kapoor wife dialouge? so i feel it is steady slow progress, ram understanding as much as he hates the control priya has over his heart it is undeniable, priya acceptance that she cant afford to lose him!! her remorse isa yet ot be shown more 
so i feel we are going on in a good paceBig smile

the key for me is 
  • priiya ram solving it khud, both giving up case would be the best!! 
  • rajat to be told to stay out of hubby wife, i want them to patch up khud rather than by rajat 
  • ayesha shipra equation
  • priya has accepted she loves him but does that mean she will take over ayesha? yet ot be seen 
  • ram accepted his love for priya greater than anger will he forgive?
  • will priya show efforts to get him back?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sahana747jineejiggs

_CandyCream_ IF-Dazzler
_CandyCream_
_CandyCream_

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 5:48am | IP Logged
I loved the epi! Shipra startin to soften towards Priya, Priya angry with Rajat & Sowmya back! Soo many things happened! :D N of course the RaYa scene!! Just beautiful! Heart I give it 9/10 coz Sowmya came n interrupted RaYa! Tongue
sahana747 IF-Dazzler
sahana747
sahana747

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 5:50am | IP Logged
ClapOMG OMG.You wrote a thesis on RAYA. Even Cvs would not have strained so much  their brains for all their remuneration On second thoughts ,by giving them  so many FFs and OSs  are we not driving them out of ideas! and options?( Don"t tell me they don't read them,it seems they do)
Just think about it.
jineejiggs IF-Sizzlerz
jineejiggs
jineejiggs

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 6:22am | IP Logged
In this whole case not only RaYa ate affected but it seems Vikram and Neha are also coming together, when Priya saying Neha in the hospital lounge about life then Neha seems to understand what she has done, so patch up phase has come
iLuvRamKapoor IF-Sizzlerz
iLuvRamKapoor
iLuvRamKapoor

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 8:09am | IP Logged
i liked everything abt the episode 
raya scene n priya's realisation it was too good

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top