kirti102 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
show is going great all the characters fit in their role but the very important factor of karans life that is kittu is missing in the show,not only in the show bt even in ivs and all she just keep silence ...her silence is now biggest mistry,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,🥱🥱

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

...vibha... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
yup agree with u...bt kittu updated her status now as

I don't wanna tell my side of the story because its not just a story for me..it never was!
😕
kirti102 thumbnail
its sad yar she is hurt she is in pain her status shows her state of mind😭😭bt hope karan woo her again hope hope so
kirti102 thumbnail
ye story inti bhi easy nahi hai boss karan ki heroin gusse mein hai and hurt bhi hai😕

pari_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
I know...TS is good..but without kittu its just incomplete..i miss her alot...wish un dono ki story jaldi sort out ho jae with a happy ending...
pari_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: ...vibha...

yup agree with u...bt kittu updated her status now as

I don't wanna tell my side of the story because its not just a story for me..it never was!😕

u know vibhzz after reading ur comment i seriously ran to see the status...
I feel so bad for her😭..kash a miracle could happen n things become well between our Karnika <3
kirti102 thumbnail
ya 😭😭😭😲 totaly heart broken,,,,,,,,,,,,,now no hopes left even i scared  the serial ke end tak inki dosti bhi end na ho jaye        waitng for karans reply
arjuhi_s thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
3 tweets from kittu...totally herat breakning tweets..the last one like us ne apni sari bharas nikali..god she is so much in pain and hurt...yes she too is very badly effected...silence is her way of expressing her emotions i guess..where as karan has opted for the serial...it means now no hope?...karan also in yesterday's ep said that breakup was something good that happened..so now no more love story?...no karanika...is everything over now?...no i hope not...even the chances of them being together are now only 10 percent but i still still hope for their togetherness..i will still pray...i still want karanika..kia karen dil tu pagal hai dil deewana hai..dil hai k manta nahin...
...vibha... thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
ditto sehar🤢...iss dil ka hal kaun samjhega
khushnoodmir thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
the situation is bcmng worse i had sm hope that karanika will b tgthr again bt nw it seems to b impossible infact i m afraid that they will not even stay as friends kash inki real life mai b serials ki tarah happy ending ho .miracles toh hote hai so i pray ki god koi miracle kare aur unhe hamesha k liye ek karde...