Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

kirti102

Groupbie

kirti102

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 12:44am | IP Logged
OuchOuchshow is going great all the characters fit in their role but the very important factor of karans life that is kittu is missing in the show,not only in the show bt even in ivs and all she just keep silence ...her silence is now biggest mistry,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,SleepySleepy

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pari_15...vibha...

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "missing kittu" in The Serial forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

...vibha...

IF-Sizzlerz

...vibha...

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 1:08am | IP Logged
yup agree with u...bt kittu updated her status now as

I don't wanna tell my side of the story because its not just a story for me..it never was!
ConfusedOuch

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

...riya...cooljaya11Nikki_Titli

kirti102

Groupbie

kirti102

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 1:16am | IP Logged
its sad yar she is hurt she is in pain her status shows her state of mindCryCrybt hope karan woo her again hope hope so

kirti102

Groupbie

kirti102

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 1:20am | IP Logged
ye story inti bhi easy nahi hai boss karan ki heroin gusse mein hai and hurt bhi haiConfused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shibz

pari_15

IF-Rockerz

pari_15

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 1:32am | IP Logged
I know...TS is good..but without kittu its just incomplete..i miss her alot...wish un dono ki story jaldi sort out ho jae with a happy ending...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

shibz

pari_15

IF-Rockerz

pari_15

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...vibha...

yup agree with u...bt kittu updated her status now as

I don't wanna tell my side of the story because its not just a story for me..it never was!ConfusedOuch

u know vibhzz after reading ur comment i seriously ran to see the status...
I feel so bad for herCry..kash a miracle could happen n things become well between our Karnika <3

cooljaya11

IF-Dazzler

cooljaya11

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 3:20am | IP Logged
It's totally heart broken

kirti102

Groupbie

kirti102

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 3:28am | IP Logged
ya CryCryCryShocked totaly heart broken,,,,,,,,,,,,,now no hopes left even i scared  the serial ke end tak inki dosti bhi end na ho jaye        waitng for karans reply

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.