Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2012
Sa Re Ga Ma Pa 2012

India-Forums

Magic Jasraj Joshi - A new star in making

liveon Newbie
liveon
liveon

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Jasraj is the most versatile singer I have ever seen on any of the reality shows on TV

I have seen in other forums that there has been some kind of criticism on him but most of it is out of competition & other means.

what I like about this guy is he is absolutely down to earth & the way he becomes humble immediately after his performance- amazing singn of a singer.

what makes him different is his versatility, classical base, flawless signing, stage presence & most improtantly ability to connect with the audience.

being in to this indutry for years now I can vouch on him anytime...

watch out for a newcomer in the industry..

god bless Jasraj

kadami Groupbie
kadami
kadami

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 9:09am | IP Logged
I know he is rock star but he is not versatile. He can sing folk songs nicely also pop rock but he can not sing bollywood songs. He really missed surs but his performance is excellent. Now it depends upon judges whether they want to do injustice with other singers or not.
I can say that he is the best performer but presently, he does not deserve to win. Perhaps he could sing without doing mistakes tomorrow and he did magic. I hope that now audience could support more.
I hope that he should perform well like tomorrow every week.
liveon Newbie
liveon
liveon

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 3:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kadami

I know he is rock star but he is not versatile. He can sing folk songs nicely also pop rock but he can not sing bollywood songs. He really missed surs but his performance is excellent. Now it depends upon judges whether they want to do injustice with other singers or not.
I can say that he is the best performer but presently, he does not deserve to win. Perhaps he could sing without doing mistakes tomorrow and he did magic. I hope that now audience could support more.
I hope that he should perform well like tomorrow every week.

I buy it partially but nt the comment that he does not deserve to win

his is the only performance which is most sought after for the audience
it needs guts n practice to transform the song in ur own way

he deserves to win however dunno if few orthodox people who like to listen to typical singing , will make him do so

to me he has won the hearts already & got a long way to go mate

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index