Posted: 10 years ago
amazing update
maaneet moments were awesome
eagerly waiting for next
sweetsampa39 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely part.
The Maan-Rano relation is very cute.Actually Rano's trurt on the whole group gives a nice feeling.

The trip seems to be fun specially for Meera and Yash,Adi-Pinki are also adorable.

But our Maaneet,they have this scorching heat of passion,wheneve they see each other.The dancing incident describes their emotional part 2.

Now eagerly waiting for next part.

Thanx for d PM buddy.
Rami92 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Loved it di😊
Shorie fr being lateπŸ˜”
Maneet moments were so😳
spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
part 15
nice...
her mom let her go...
she trusts Maan so much...
cont soon dear...
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
hi thanks 4 da pm n superb update! Geet also gng nw! Maan happy! well written! update soon
Rose.Mahek22 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
beautiful part 

liked it 

thnx for pm dear 

cont soon 
-Anonymous11- thumbnail
superbbb upd
keep it up
smj1977.shruti thumbnail
waiting 
for
updating
angelic_cute thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Part 16

Next day they decided to enjoy morning in their own swimming pool and having snacks and afterwards plan for outing

Boys were already in pool, they were in their hot boxers

Aadi was feeling shy but then after sometime, he also got guts to take of his pants n go in the pool..

( Imagine Yash in this)

(Imagine Aadi in this)

Yash was in red Boxer as, it seduced Meera the most.. Aadi was in grey..

(Imagine Maan in this)

Maan was in black .. Meera wore  pink color swimsuit n looking sexy and pinky select to wore blue color swimsuit came out in swimming suits.. it was very normal for Yash and Maan to see Meera in swimsuit.. but Geet was not ready to wear it..

(Meera's swimsuit)

(Pink's swimsuit)

(Geet's dress)

Geet wore a loose white  t-shirt of Meera and black colored knee length shorts..looking too cute... Maan wanted to see her in swimsuit but he was disappointed to see Geet not wearing it.

Meera and pinky entered water but Geet was a bit afraid of water, as she dint knew swimming.

Maan called her in and told her that Water is not that deep.

Maan caught her hand and help her to enter water, she slipped off her leg and fell on maan, both were in water for a sec and Maan tried to make her stand..

Now she was wet top to bottom.. the t-shirt which she wore was very big and loose.. coz of water it moved down a bit and sticked to her body. Maan could see her Bra lining from above th e t-shirt.. t-shirts neck was big enough..

Meera has purposely given her this type so that Maan should get more attracted to her.. but Geet dint knew about it..

First they all played water a lot. Volley ball in water and etc..

Then both the couples( Meera yash, Pinky aadi) got busy in their romance..  it was now there own group so no one was shy infront of others,,..

Meera Yash placed a lip kiss and locked their mouths for some time.. aadi n pinky were resting on couches place a bit away from pool, he was trying to be bold enough with Pinky..

Maan was ok with romance of yash and Meera coz he has seen several of time.. but Geet was a bit shy seeing them kissing but she was so happy for Meera to see her emotional bonding with Yash..

Maan took a chance and sliiped his one hand on her waist.. coz of water her t-shirt was flowing lil up so when Maan caught her waist, it wash her bare waist.. he dint feel cloth over her body but the soft and smooth skin of hers..

Geet got current in her body, as Maan touched her waist.. he pulled her close and kissed her cheeks.. 

Maan : you are looking truly beautiful lady..

Geet smiled and looked down..

Maan was controlling himself as he could see her bra.. her curves were inviting him in.. her milky white skin was drooling him over.. her soft legs were touching his legs many a times in water.. many a times her body even touched his Manhood.. his Manhood was properly erect , it just needed instructions from Maan and it would do its work, but he had stooped it..

To avoid looking at her curves, Maan pulled her close and hugged her, but that became more difficult for him

As now , her softness, her curves touched his bare chest.. he could Feel her buds on his chest.. on top of it, Geet's lips were touching his shoulder skin.. this hug was inviting him more into Geet..

Right now Maan was willing, to Take Geet in her bedroom and throw his boxer and then remover her coverings.. then slowly kiss her buds which were pointed and then massage her curves and take them into his mouth.. then slowly kiss her all over her body.. then slowly kiss her waist , where he touched her for the first time on her bare body..

Then slowly to take her last inner out, but no he left dat on her body and then he touched his manhood in her femininity from above her inner..

He felt relaxed and charged both at the same time.. he was willing to enter her..

But then he came into reality, he was sure that this all cant happen.. bcoz he know that Geet likes  him but hw much , h had no  ans for it.. does she likes me in this way or as a bestest frnd of hers..

But if that would be the case, she would never allow me to be soo close to her.. but still he was not sure..

He realized, whn he was deep in his thoughts of hers, she parted away from him and was sitting on couch with pinky and Aadi..

They played many games in the noon time..

It was the 3rd anniversary of Meera and Yash.. they got committed to each other on this day 3yrs ago.. before that they were frnds..

So Meera and Yash decided to throw a party for all of them..

Meera told everyone to dress up perfectly coz she wants everything perfect today..

Pinky and aadi went out and were gonna join them directly on the venue..

Meera and Yash wanted sometime in alone so they decided to go for a long drive and then to reach venue..

Meera asked Geet is it ok for her, If she comes with Maan to venue..

She told geet to wear a beautiful saree from Meera's collection.. she wanted to see her in saree..

Geet agreed to it..

Maan was very happy to spend time with Geet, somewhere internally Geet was also happy..

Maan got ready in suit..  he was looking perfect in those blue..

Geet was getting ready, Maan was very anxious to see the most beautiful girl of his life..

Geet wore Meera's blouse, which was too sexy and fancy.. 1st she felt shy to wear it n go in front of Maan but then she decided to wear it..

Her blouse neck was very deep from front and back it was just tied with two knots.. very above and another below.. the saree was of enchanting colour.. she wore it low waist, her waist was almost open.. she kept her hair open and took frnt from one side.. she applied kajal and lipgloss ..

(imagine geet in this dress)

She was ready for the party.. she was looking too perfect to resist..

Maan looked at her when he heard of footsteps coming down the stairs..

Maan turned and and his eyes were glued on her.. he was out of control with her one sight..

She appeared in front of him and did not speak a word.. he was also speechless seeing her beauty..

He was busy noticing her top to bottom..

He looked at her perfect waist which was milky white.. then he looked at her curves which were covered with saree but he can now imagine it himself.. then he looked at her nape of her neck.. and then her face.. as usual she was looking princess..

Then her phone rang so she turned back to him to take her phone which was on table.. then Maan saw her blouse which was teid by only two knots.. he got Mad looking at it.

Maan spoke to himself.. Geet want to kill me today..

Then she spoke few words

Geet : m I ok ?

Maan : ok, ur asking me ok?

Miss you are looking gorgeous.. I cnat handle such a hot girl..

She turns deep red in her shyness..

Then Maan saw outside, it was drizzling a bit.. so they decided to wait for sometime and then to move..

Maan was busy looking at her

After sometime, Meera called up Maan..

Meera : Maan its raining heavily here.. hows that side?

Maan : ya, its raining here too but as soon as it stops, we ll join you all.. till then have fun..

Meera : ok Maan..

Rain was on its top..

Meera : yahi to romantic weather hai, Maan and Geet should spend time together.. agar abhi Baat ban gayi to it will be for lifetime..

Yash : yes darling.. so tell them not to come here as its raining a lot, it ll be tough for Maan to drive in this area..

So in this way Meera told the situations to Maan..

Geet was upset that she couldn't join them as it was special day for Meera..

But Maan explained Geet in different way..

Maan : Geet, it will be nice for them to be alone their.. they can enjoy each others company.. have romantic time..

Then Geet got happy and cheered up..

Geet decided to go in rain as she loves rain..

Maan was standing in a shade looking at Geet..

Geet was enjoying in rain.. she was happy.. Geet was enjoying her inner feeling for Maan..

Suddenly a warmth came in her body..

Maan hugged her from her back putting his hands crossed in her waist..

Then he asked her to dance with him..

He put his hand on her waist which was bare open.. as he touched her, a current went through out her body..

Maan kept his cell in shade and played a song in it..

rimjhim rimjhim rumjhum rumjhum

bhigee bhigee rut me tum ham ham tum chalte hain

(bajata hai jaltarang teal kee chhat pe jabmotiyo jaisa jal barsebundo kee yeh ladai layi hai woh ghadeejiske liye ham tarse) - (2)

They they started to dance.. Geet and Maan were too close..

Today they were actually dancing close to close..

Many a times her breast touched Maan.. they were into each other..

ha ha ha rimjhim rimjhim rumjhum rumjhum
bhigee bhigee rut me tum ham ham tumho chalte hain, chalte hain

Maan : Geet, you are looking sexy.. GEET you make me crazy everytime I touch you..

(badal kee chadare odhe hain vadiyasaree dishaye soyee hainsapano ke gaanv me bhigee see chhanv medo aatmaye khoyee hain) - (2)

Geet smiled and looked down..

Maan : Geet I want you in every means.. Geet looked at him with a bit of change in expressions.. Maan : but I will never touch you without ur consent..

rimjhim rimjhim rumjhum rumjhumbhigee bhigee rut me tum ham ham tumho chalte hain, chalte hain

Geet kept her head on his chest n hugged him.. he also hold her tightly.. they were moving on the song..

Her lips touching his chest.. Maan was wearing a shirt and few top buttons were open.. so he felt her lips on his chest, which was making him more insane.

Maan picked her up in his arms and took a round and again placed her down..

Then with the song, he came more close to her and cupped her face..

(aaye hain dekhne jhilo ke aaine, belon ko khole ghatayerah hai dhuan dhuan jayenge ham kahan, aao yahin reh jaye) - (2)

He came forward to kiss her.. he kissed her first on her forehead and said " Geet trust me always", then he kissed her both the eyes and said " Geet you are very unique to me ", then he took his thumb first and rubbed on her rosy juicy lips..

He wanted to hint her .. then he came close to kiss her on her lips.. she closed her eyes{ that was a yes to his closeness }

He first tasted her lips with his tongue.. he was moving his tongue on her lips and making her feel thirsty for a kiss.. she was trying to grab his lips but he was smart enough to handle it..

(rimjhim rimjhim rimjhim, rumjhum rumjhum rumjhumbhigee bhigee rut me hey hey tum hnum ham tumho chalte hain, chalte hain) - (2)

Warning 18+

With the end of the song,he finally kissed her.. he entered her mouth, she opened up for him.. they both exchanged their breath and saliva.. he was kissing her passionately.. he kissed her for a long time.. they both parted to take breath but that was not enough for both of them..

Geet wanted him eagerly and Maan also..

Maan again kissed her, this time first he took small kisses upon her lips.. smoothly.. like she is a doll.. then slowly he again started being passionate.. this time his hands went down.. he treid to catch her curves but due to saree, it was not possible for him.. then he slowly moved to her back.. he kissed her back all over.. he was giving her love bites.. she was moaning his name at every bite.. Maaan.. Maaan..

then he picked her up and brought her up to his bedroom..

he opened up her saree.. it came down.. she crossed her hands on her breast..

But then he came near to her and said: Geet dnt be shy, its just me, ur Maan.. then he kept her on Bed.. he kissed her all over her body.. he kissed her on her waist, stomach , on her back.. then in on go he removed his clothes..

Seeing his Body, Geet became restless.. she also wanted him..

He  opened her blouse.. now Geet was in her bra and skirt and Maan was only in his inner..

Maan kissed her all over again n again with same passion and fire in his heart.. he was shocked to see her so beautiful body, he was gone crazy for her.. he kept licking her breast from above the bra, he again moved up to kiss her.. he kissed her for some more time, his hands were holding her curves ( with bra ) and massaging them.. then her legs moved and he went down.. he dint removed her skirt but put his hand inside her skirt and touched her femininity from above her inner.. she was all wet. With that touch she moaned more n more Maaahhhaannn'

His manhood was also erect..

Maan then started kissing her legs.. he slowly moved her skirt up and was kissing step by step.. then he kissed her inner thighs.. then moved inside and closed his eyes.. and he kissed her femininity..

Then he came out and started licking her stomach.. he made patterns with his toungue on her stomach.. she pulled him with force and again kissed him.. this time Geet was also passionate, seeing her response he got more energetic.

Then he took Geet upon him and made her sleep on his body.. she was lying on him, her head was on his chest.. he hugged her tightly..

After sometime, Geet's lips touched his chest, again he got charged.. he kissed her again.. his mouth was felt with her aroma'

He was kissing her inside out.. like he was hungry for thousands of years.. he then rolled her on bed and moving to her curves, he kissed her curves upper portions.. and he was desperately wanting to suck her buds and play with them, kiss them but he dint as he wanted to keep it for later..

May be Geet will not like it as if now..

Then he kissed her forehead again.. he was showering his love and kisses on her.. seeing his intimacy, Geet was driven off by him.. ..

With this they both slept cuddling each other.. 

Next day, 

Geet was still feeling his arms on her body, she was feeling shy whenever he looked at herself in  mirror..

She went out of the room, so Meera was already there reading paper.. she said good morning Geet.. sorry i couldn't come yesterday night as we were trapped in rain..

Geet : when u both came ?

Meera :We came early morning and I was too sleepy, so Yash and I slept here in sitting area itself..

Geet : what about pinky ?

Meera: they both are still not home, it was raining a lot so they stayed over at aadi's frnds place..

They will be coming now..

Hw was ur nite? She asked in teasing manner..

Geet was shy but tried to hide her feelings and said : was ok..

Meera : ok u go get freshen up..

Geet went to her room..

Meera knew that both slept together coz she saw them sleeping into each others arm..

She was very happy for both of them..

Geet came down and said.. Meera the tap of washroom is not working..

Meera : ok u go in Maan's or yash's room, the washroom is ok there..

Geet thought for a sec and went in Maan' s room.. she went in and locked the door..

She was taking shower' after that she wore a loose kurti but she forgot to bring pyjama here,,

Geet : ohhooo kya kar diya maine, ab Maan uthne se pehlee yaha se jati hu varna hw will I go without wearing pyjama ..

But at that time Maan enters washroom in half sleepy face.. Geet dint knew dat the door was not locked properly, so it got open.

Maan saw geet wett and only in her kurti.. he got again charged..

He went close to her..

Maan : why you do such things with me.. vo bhi itni subah..

Geet got confused.. Maan pinned her hands to the wall and his chest was glued to her breast.. he kissed all the water drops from her face,..

Maan : abhi to pakadne ka time hai and ur saying it to leave u..

Then he kissed her lips slowly and softly.. he was kissing n kissing several times but was not entering her mouth.. she wanted him like mad now.. so she herself kissed him passionately and they were into each other.. tasting and playing with tongues..

Then he moved his one hand inside her kurti.. he realized  that Geet has not worn her bra.. he pinched her buds and with that Geet moaned Maaan plzzz..

Her pleading was mixed"( to stop and also her want ).. this time her hand went his down and touched his manhood over the pants but then she felt shy and took her hands back..

Maan smiled and again took her hand down to him and made her touch..

They were charged early morning to insert into each other but kept control..

Then Maan turned her and then opened the chain of her kurti from back.. then he saw her bare back.. it was watery smelling like flowers and milky white in colour.. he started licking her back and then small kisses all over the back..

Then he came up and bit her ear and then kissed her nape of the neck.. then he again slipped  his one hand inside the kurti  to her curves.. he wanted to see it. But kept control over his wants.. he was playing with her curves , feeling them and was kissing her' then she also slipped her hands inside his t-shirt and was busy making patterns at his back..

Then he kissed her on her chest.. and gave her a love bite..

But with a noise, they got distracted and Maan went out of the washroom giving her space to get ready..

They all came out.. for breakfast..

Geet : sorry Meera , we couldn't make it yesterday to meet you..

Meera : its ok Geet.. I had a lovely time with Yash in rains..

With this both Maan and Geet remembered there last niite..

That was the 3rd day of their trip and last day..

They decided to stay together and have fun.. they all had fun..

Were playing games and jokes whole afternoon..

Then they went out in the eve time and came back late at nite.. they sat near the pool side and did chit chatting.. Pinky and Aadi went to sleep.. Meera was resting her head on yash's shoulder.. and Maan and Geet were sitting at a distance..

Then to give them time to talk in alone, Meera and Yash decided to go in..

Then Maan and Geet were alone.. Maan kept his head on her laps and relaxed for a while..

Maan : Geet you are the only girl whom I hv made love with..

I agree, I hv touched many girls while dancing or while flirting but I hv always maintained a dignity.. no other girl touched my heart , my soul..

You are the one, who did it..

With this he made her bent down and again kissed her .. he kissed her on her forehead first and then her lips.. he sees the love bite he has given Geet on her chest.. and kisses there again but softly..

Then he hugged her tightly again for some time and they got departed and went in to sleep.. this time, all the three girls were sleeping together and boys went in their own rooms'

Next day they left for their homes..

THIS IS THE 16TH PART
Its been my first time to write an intimate scene

Please this time i want LONG COMMENTS n hit the like button 

Hoping you all will like it

THANKS FOR THE COMMENTS N HITTING THE LIKE BUTTON FOR PREVIOUS PART

Precap: end of happy moments' ????

Previous Part: 15

Next Part: 17

love

angelic_cute

Edited by angelic_cute - 10 years ago