Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Episode review-Dec 6,2012

crazy4KASH_AR IF-Sizzlerz
crazy4KASH_AR
crazy4KASH_AR

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Hello friends!
It has been ages since I had written an episode analysis.
My exams are starting from Dec 10,so this review is going to be small in length unlike the other reviews.
I hope you guys remember me.For those who are new here,I'm Asma
So let's start with the review.

Let's first talk about Ayaan's house.
It's really nice to see all the preparations going on for Nikhat's marriage.It's shown just like the way it happens in real life.Shireen is really the joker of Qubool Hai.
Haseena bi is so kind that she gave an endlist of her guests and that too just for the engagement.I wonder if she is going to call upon the whole nation for her son's marriage.
Ayaan's stupid act with the whole song and dupatta was too funny and I knew it that mamujaan will come.I was jumping with joy when kans mama saw the whole funny scene.Everyone's face was worthwhile to watch...Poor Ayaan was scared till death.

I must say the whole family scene was quite entertaining..

I don't know what to do with the cunning mamujaan and mumani.Mumani finally convinced mamu to go ahead with her plans for Ayaan and Humaira's marriage.I really loved Rashid for being apprehensive about the proposal.After all he spend 17 years being indebted to mamu,he won't wish his son to carry on the burden of his baggage by marrying Humaira.
In the secret meeting,Ayaan has made it clear that he has got no plans for marriage.I wonder how he will react when the proposal is brought in front of him.
 Poor Humaira's heart is surely going to break coz Ayaan is surely going to deny for marriage.
All the scenes of Rashid's house were quite good and meaningful yesterday.I really enjoyed watching them.

Coming to the most brilliant scene of the episode.
I love Zoya whenever she calls Asad-ZILLE ILAHI.
Najma is so cute.She told Zoya that she is afraid coz Zoya is with her.Some not the other thing happens whenever Zoya is there with Asad.

Asad is such an intelligent man.He had his own ways of making Zoya blurt out the truth.I really loved the way he made Zoya speak the truth.Poor Najma was scared til death.

I guess finally the time has arrived when Asad is going to be sympathetic to Zoya.
Hats off to KSG for such a brilliant acting.His anger was so much evident in his words,expressions and gestures that I was left speechless.
It was not his fault when he told Zoya that her parents didn't had time to teach her manners.No brother would like his sister to start lying and hiding things after joining the company of a new friend.Asad's anger was totally justified.

And finally the most fearful thing happened.Indirectly he made clear to Zoya that he wants her to leave the house and Zoya left the house owing to her self-respect.
I guess now Dilshad is going to give Asad a piece of mind.I'm sure Asad is going to regret his actions when he comes to know that he reminded Zoya about her parents on the death anniversary of her mother.So I guess this is the point where ASYA's lovestory is going to begin.
The precap is so much exciting that I simply can't wait to watch it.
I guess for the first time ever Asad will knock sense into Zoya that girls can learn judo and karate but still they will remain a girl only who are delicate and can be harmed easily.I think Asad will make understand Zoya that Bhopal is not New Yourk where she can do whatever she wishes and walk away unaffected..I also expect that after the fight scene Asad may try to calm down Zoya coz the poor girl must be scared a bit.
I'm sure ASYA are again going to argue over the matter of returning home but Asad is Asad.He will take Zoya back home.I wish this time he may say sorry to her.I also wish that Zoya may clean up Asad's wounds and we may get to see the first eyelock of ASYA tonight.
For me this was the most severe fight that ASYA had and the highlight of the show was as usual the ASYA scene again.

For me the yesterday's episode was simply marvelous.
What do you guys have to say about this review?
I hope you guys may share your views with me regarding yesterday's episode.
Take care!
Love you all.

Edited by crazy4KASH_AR - 07 December 2012 at 6:02am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

veduKrystal001shesherkobitaTeja....Siddhi_mijanurGroverAddict...vibha....EdwardCullen.shanakyasharanMuneebaSheikh-RohitMaxwell-

Teja.... IF-Rockerz
Teja....
Teja....

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 12:28am | IP Logged
ya the family moments are nice ayaan def say no to mrg so humera def get hrt actually the question is why they want humera to live with them 
hmm coming to asya they asad easily make zoya to tell the truth it was really fun to watch but after that asad anger ho my god he reached peak in the epi 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

crazy4KASH_AR

mijanur IF-Sizzlerz
mijanur
mijanur

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 12:32am | IP Logged
Superb review asma sis

crazy4KASH_AR

GroverAddict IF-Sizzlerz
GroverAddict
GroverAddict

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 12:51am | IP Logged
superb ...TFS

crazy4KASH_AR

crazy4KASH_AR
crazy4KASH_AR

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 2:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by teja0102..

ya the family moments are nice ayaan def say no to mrg so humera def get hrt actually the question is why they want humera to live with them 
hmm coming to asya they asad easily make zoya to tell the truth it was really fun to watch but after that asad anger ho my god he reached peak in the epi 

Thanks for yo reviews dear.
I completely agree with you.
Even I got scared watching Asad scolding poor Zoya so much.
I really feel bad for Humaira.She is weaving dreams that will never get fulfilled.
I wonder how she is going to bear all the pain.
Qubool Hai rocks!
MuneebaSheikh IF-Stunnerz
MuneebaSheikh
MuneebaSheikh

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 3:00am | IP Logged
great analysis asma Clap
Asya love story is gonna start soon n i m very excited after watching the precap , i m too expecting their arguement coz they both cannot live widout fighting wid each other n soon they will realise it

crazy4KASH_AR

crazy4KASH_AR
crazy4KASH_AR

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 3:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hifzaa

great analysis asma Clap
Asya love story is gonna start soon n i m very excited after watching the precap , i m too expecting their arguement coz they both cannot live widout fighting wid each other n soon they will realise it

Thanks a lot dear.
I also can't watch for ASYA's lovestory to begin now.
ASYA's day cannot end without arguing once in the day ,you know.
So I'm expecting another argument tonight..
I wish Zoya may try to clean up Asad's wounds and we may get to see the first eye lock of ASYA.

MuneebaSheikh

MuneebaSheikh IF-Stunnerz
MuneebaSheikh
MuneebaSheikh

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 3:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by crazy4KASH_AR

Originally posted by hifzaa

great analysis asma Clap

Thanks a lot dear.
I also can't watch for ASYA's lovestory to begin now.
ASYA's day cannot end without arguing once in the day ,you know.
So I'm expecting another argument tonight..
I wish Zoya may try to clean up Asad's wounds and we may get to see the first eye lock of ASYA.
first touch n first eyelock in one ep Day Dreaming

crazy4KASH_AR

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index