idiot_box Goldie
idiot_box
idiot_box

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 2:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShivTRSS

Originally posted by idiot_box

I agree with your post partly.
Even we think (as in TR fans) ki the GS should put the student's POV in front of the authorities. But guess being a TR fan, we ignored it in other stuff happening.
But I do agree with what you said.
The GS is the Student body president and technically the link between authorities and students, but that part is not seen. I don't know why it is being shown like this. And even I wonder from first that is it okay for GS and AGS to miss lectures and always be busy with making reports and all. Don't they have to study? Or in that case CS-ACS too

I am glad that a TR fan agrees with my post!! I am very HAPPY!
i know maybe its different. Par mere liye ye fanbases etc bhot naya he. To aapki bat thik lagi to kaha.
Its good to see Taareyians agree with Swaronians!!
ShivTRSS IF-Dazzler
ShivTRSS
ShivTRSS

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 2:50am | IP Logged

I agree with your post partly.
Even we think (as in TR fans) ki the GS should put the student's POV in front of the authorities. But guess being a TR fan, we ignored it in other stuff happening.
But I do agree with what you said.
The GS is the Student body president and technically the link between authorities and students, but that part is not seen. I don't know why it is being shown like this. And even I wonder from first that is it okay for GS and AGS to miss lectures and always be busy with making reports and all. Don't they have to study? Or in that case CS-ACS too

I am glad that a TR fan agrees with my post!! I am very HAPPY!
i know maybe its different. Par mere liye ye fanbases etc bhot naya he. To aapki bat thik lagi to kaha.
Its good to see Taareyians agree with Swaronians!!
i am also a swaronian. Core swaron fan. And anyways it was just honest opinion. To isme kiske fan he wo to aayega hi nahi
-CussTheWorldUp IF-Dazzler
-CussTheWorldUp
-CussTheWorldUp

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 3:28am | IP Logged
Hey.. I never thought about that..!!
i strongly agree wid u regarding this... i guess daily soaps mein logic dhundna is a waste of time..!! don't know what CVs wanna show... but really.. there has to be a bit of logic in the show... basic things ke liye at least..!! Ermm
BeulaSwaRon IF-Rockerz
BeulaSwaRon
BeulaSwaRon

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 4:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yasri

But this sounds realistic if u match it with T character... She is naive and lack confidence so logically such characters when put in big positions do act as followers of their bosses rather than leaders to the group they represent... Not to forget she was never keen in dance so obviously can't understand our dancers feelings perfectly... Actually I see cvs did show something that happens a lot in life, there r many people in important positions who lack capabilities of such positions... But I believe cvs won't show a realistic solution to such situations since T is a lead character who can't be shown kicked out of such position due to her lack of capabilities...

nt at all a T fan...bt i agree vth you..bt no one is realising the fact that she is going in wrong way and she need to realise few things and vch will take time...cvs arent showing in the directed wat you are talking abt... and that BG music of being so innocent really irritates me...bt why swayam is neglected so much?? not able to get it...wat abt him as CS yaar...this kind of negligence...i mean either they will show him as rey follower or taani supporter or vth AASHI...

CVs where is the individual wise swayam...if they wanna show him as a negligent CS (due to unsupportive circumstances of course) then be it cozz basically i believe dance is not his priority when compared to his relationship...and i like it that way...but then kuch tho dikhao bhai...at least that way it will form a good foundation for new swaron story...but where is he in all this dance ban track???...

Edited by BeulaSwaRon - 07 December 2012 at 4:50am
Aashu14 Senior Member
Aashu14
Aashu14

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 8:14am | IP Logged
Ya i agree wit u.. they r also showing taani as an employee of d coll who do coll work rater than a student who came to study in coll and AVP head to VP.. Man these sre even an illogical sequence..

Go to top