Page 1 Page 3
Page   of 5
Page 5 Page 5

idiot_box

Goldie

idiot_box

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 12:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neeti96

Actually most of the stuff on this show doesnt make sense. Their clothes..u can't wear such stuff to college. They don't carry anybooks. Amazing washrooms and LOCKERS!! Lockers in India!! Seriously!!???

Not to mention , how most of them, except Kria, seem to be having no parents around! And going to college at 12 in the morning(midnight)

Getting Moulin Rouge stars to come to India in a day's span... How the hell can that happen.

I'm from Mumbai and few ppl have asked me ki are Mumbai colgs really like this? And i was like.. No.!!! Not even close! Not even the best colgs have such stuff!

So if we really go into details, we''ll find nothing postive about d3. So for our own sanity's sake , we should just watch the show and ignore these..ahem...TINY problems

I guess you are right. The problem is when I see Shantanu on screen I  loose my mind and just concentrate on him, ignoring all these stuff. But when they show us so little of Shantanu all the logical stuff starts to swarm inside my head!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

flirteyedcscs

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Confusion regarding the GS (Page 4)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

flirteyed

IF-Dazzler

flirteyed

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 12:59am | IP Logged

Actually most of the stuff on this show doesnt make sense. Their clothes..u can't wear such stuff to college. They don't carry anybooks. Amazing washrooms and LOCKERS!! Lockers in India!! Seriously!!???

Not to mention , how most of them, except Kria, seem to be having no parents around! And going to college at 12 in the morning(midnight)

Getting Moulin Rouge stars to come to India in a day's span... How the hell can that happen.

I'm from Mumbai and few ppl have asked me ki are Mumbai colgs really like this? And i was like.. No.!!! Not even close! Not even the best colgs have such stuff!

So if we really go into details, we''ll find nothing postive about d3. So for our own sanity's sake , we should just watch the show and ignore these..ahem...TINY problems

Thumbs Up

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

idiot_box

BeulaSwaRon

IF-Rockerz

BeulaSwaRon

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 1:09am | IP Logged
i agree vth you...i was just going to make a similar post...nt related to taani as GS ...but i wanted to point out abt the CS...and taani in no time became AGS illogically...then suddenly she is made the GS...and next wat??? looks like she will take AVP place tooDead taani is behaving as if she is the authority and not amongst students...rubbishness over all

now coming to my main point...Swayam is the CS and when its all abt dance then why the hell he isnt anywhere????? doesnt the CS has tasks????? why always rey and taani????? and specifically its abt dance then he shud be the main person behind this...he need not overtake the works but WTH he is nowhere???

just when i was thinking cvs arent actually neglecting swayam...just when i startd believing dat now on the show will be meaningful it all got proved wrong...

cvs at least go as per the track...where is the CS swayam??? this  much of sidelining is frustrating...

idiot_box

Joshua_TANHA

IF-Stunnerz

Joshua_TANHA

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 1:12am | IP Logged

Lockers are there in college,  but for teachers but this college doesnt have teachers hence students use those lockers LOL LOL 

D3 people should show some thing like " Please Do not try to find logic in this" before starting D3 regular episodeROFL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

idiot_boxflirteyedBeulaSwaRoncscs

idiot_box

Goldie

idiot_box

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 1:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BeulaSwaRon

i agree vth you...i was just going to make a similar post...nt related to taani as GS ...but i wanted to point out abt the CS...and taani in no time became AGS illogically...then suddenly she is made the GS...and next wat??? looks like she will take AVP place tooDead taani is behaving as if she is the authority and not amongst students...rubbishness over all

now coming to my main point...Swayam is the CS and when its all abt dance then why the hell he isnt anywhere????? doesnt the CS has tasks????? why always rey and taani????? and specifically its abt dance then he shud be the main person behind this...he need not overtake the works but WTH he is nowhere???

just when i was thinking cvs arent actually neglecting swayam...just when i startd believing dat now on the show will be meaningful it all got proved wrong...

cvs at least go as per the track...where is the CS swayam??? this  much of sidelining is frustrating...
Very true. A GS is always supposed to be elected by the student. Taani could have became Acting GS as she was the AGS.  AND Swayam is the CS toh mostly he should have been the one who should have taken the lead in executing all the plans against the dance ban issue technically. The CVs should not neglect Swayam as a character. He should be given EQUAL SCREENSPACE with Rey as he is as important a character as Rey!

flirteyedBeulaSwaRon

idiot_box

Goldie

idiot_box

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 1:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Joshua_TANHA

Lockers are there in college,  but for teachers but this college doesnt have teachers hence students use those lockers LOL LOL 

D3 people should show some thing like " Please Do not try to find logic in this" before starting D3 regular episodeROFL
I totally agree with that!haha! But yeah, in Kolkata, as in where I stay, there is just one college which has lockers for the students! So having lockers for students is kind of believable! However no college has that kind of washrooms and locker rooms!

Edited by idiot_box - 07 December 2012 at 1:19am

cscsJoshua_TANHA

ShivTRSS

IF-Dazzler

ShivTRSS

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 1:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by idiot_box

Originally posted by ShivTRSS

I agree with your post partly.
Even we think (as in TR fans) ki the GS should put the student's POV in front of the authorities. But guess being a TR fan, we ignored it in other stuff happening.
But I do agree with what you said.
The GS is the Student body president and technically the link between authorities and students, but that part is not seen. I don't know why it is being shown like this. And even I wonder from first that is it okay for GS and AGS to miss lectures and always be busy with making reports and all. Don't they have to study? Or in that case CS-ACS too

I am glad that a TR fan agrees with my post!! I am very HAPPY!
i know maybe its different. Par mere liye ye fanbases etc bhot naya he. To aapki bat thik lagi to kaha.

idiot_box

yasri

IF-Dazzler

yasri

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 2:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by idiot_box

Originally posted by yasri

But this sounds realistic if u match it with T character... She is naive and lack confidence so logically such characters when put in big positions do act as followers of their bosses rather than leaders to the group they represent... Not to forget she was never keen in dance so obviously can't understand our dancers feelings perfectly... Actually I see cvs did show something that happens a lot in life, there r many people in important positions who lack capabilities of such positions... But I believe cvs won't show a realistic solution to such situations since T is a lead character who can't be shown kicked out of such position due to her lack of capabilities...
I am not a Taani fan yet I don't exactly agree with you in this respect. The CVs have actually contradicted themselves by introducing such a track. On one hand, they are showing Taani as a girl who has become very confident and can stand up for herself and yet THEY are portraying her as a GS who is more of a girl who keeps on following orders. And even though she is not a dancer she does understand what her friends who are dancers are feeling like! And here we cannot blame Taani who is merely a fictional character but the blame should be put upon the Cvs who contradicting their on concepts and characters time and again!! Hope you will understand what I am trying to say here. I respect your opinion completely though.<div></div>

In reality a person can gain confidence in just 1 to 2 months... The girl has low confidence but started to gain it in her love relation gradually coz of frequent meetings that gathers her with R... But this doesnt imply she will BD z confident girl infront of all and during all situations...
It's either u r confident or not, generally based on the way I were grown up... a person can change himself but this process will takes years not weeks or months... I'm saying this out of experience ... The current T still match the T we saw at the beginning... Naieve and lack confidence, a person who came from shell in the village...

Post Reply New Post

Go to top