Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

India-Forums

Confusion regarding the GS (Page 3)

idiot_box Goldie
idiot_box
idiot_box

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by meghana29

In ydays episode Swayam himself answered our doubts by his most famous dialogue "Kaun se collge mein yeh sab hota hai"...So finding logic in D3 is impossible...
Well, actually that dialogue was the reason I came up with this topic!LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anonymous--

Anonymous-- IF-Dazzler
Anonymous--
Anonymous--

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 12:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Joshua_TANHA

Originally posted by Neeti96

Yes even she does!LOL She magically appeared! Pehle she was never there! Invisible lady!LOL
I thought so LOL may be they have budget problem , only one class room available, hence everyone in same classLOL

Also looks like AVP and  VP  trick the student about arts and science sections but when they join dump them to commerce ROFL

HahaahahROFL I swear yaar. Its supposed to be an arts, sci and comm. colg lekin only comm students are there! dusre bichaaron ko bhaga diyaaLOL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

idiot_boxcscsJoshua_TANHA

idiot_box Goldie
idiot_box
idiot_box

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 12:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by yasri

But this sounds realistic if u match it with T character... She is naive and lack confidence so logically such characters when put in big positions do act as followers of their bosses rather than leaders to the group they represent... Not to forget she was never keen in dance so obviously can't understand our dancers feelings perfectly... Actually I see cvs did show something that happens a lot in life, there r many people in important positions who lack capabilities of such positions... But I believe cvs won't show a realistic solution to such situations since T is a lead character who can't be shown kicked out of such position due to her lack of capabilities...
I am not a Taani fan yet I don't exactly agree with you in this respect. The CVs have actually contradicted themselves by introducing such a track. On one hand, they are showing Taani as a girl who has become very confident and can stand up for herself and yet THEY are portraying her as a GS who is more of a girl who keeps on following orders. And even though she is not a dancer she does understand what her friends who are dancers are feeling like! And here we cannot blame Taani who is merely a fictional character but the blame should be put upon the Cvs who contradicting their on concepts and characters time and again!! Hope you will understand what I am trying to say here. I respect your opinion completely though.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

...Tansy...pixi26angel

flirteyed IF-Dazzler
flirteyed
flirteyed

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Amrita D3 mein itna logic hota toh yeh television ka best show nehi hota? CVs r doin dis to make tani mahan! Tr fans used to thnk k tani was forced to take dis post! Thnk god dat cnfusion got cleared away in yesterdayz epi! Either way i jst dnt give a damn!
Newayz grt post babes!

Anonymous--

idiot_box Goldie
idiot_box
idiot_box

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pixi26angel

i am a hardcore taarey fan but  u defo have a very strong point...the GS is a part of the student body...the GS is a student representative who has to abide by the rules and regulations of the college and has to listen to the authorities but at the same time the GS is the only mediator between the students and the college authorities who has to put forward the problems and issues of the students in front of the authorities...i really don't know what the CVS are uptoConfused...just to create yet another baseless MU between taarey they are heading the wrong way...taarey are having problems and MU for no reason at all coz this whole GS thingy should have been the other way roundConfused...anyways CVS have a habit to create problems and MUs which are completely  baseless, illogical  and irrational and then they forget to resolve the same and drag it like a chewing gumOuch...i guess expecting logic out of any situation will be equivalent to banging our heads on the wallOuch...i really don't know what r they upto being a TR fan i am really upset coz of taarey's fight especially now when there is no reason at all and this so called MU coz of GS thingy has no logicOuch 
I am glad that you agree with me and I agree with your point too!! Dragging misunderstandings to the point where the audiences also get exhausted seeing the same is just a very old habit of the CVS. And basing the misunderstandings on baseless things doesn't help to make things better!

pixi26angel

pixi26angel IF-Sizzlerz
pixi26angel
pixi26angel

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by idiot_box

I am glad that you agree with me and I agree with your point too!! Dragging misunderstandings to the point where the audiences also get exhausted seeing the same is just a very old habit of the CVS. And basing the misunderstandings on baseless things doesn't help to make things better!
thanks for agreeing Smile

Edited by pixi26angel - 07 December 2012 at 12:47am

idiot_box

idiot_box Goldie
idiot_box
idiot_box

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 12:48am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shreyasi28

Amrita D3 mein itna logic hota toh yeh television ka best show nehi hota? CVs r doin dis to make tani mahan! Tr fans used to thnk k tani was forced to take dis post! Thnk god dat cnfusion got cleared away in yesterdayz epi! Either way i jst dnt give a damn!
Newayz grt post babes!
haha!! thanks!!

flirteyed

Anonymous-- IF-Dazzler
Anonymous--
Anonymous--

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 12:54am | IP Logged
Actually most of the stuff on this show doesnt make sense. Their clothes..u can't wear such stuff to college. They don't carry anybooks. Amazing washrooms and LOCKERS!! Lockers in India!! Seriously!!???

Not to mention , how most of them, except Kria, seem to be having no parents around! And going to college at 12 in the morning(midnight)

Getting Moulin Rouge stars to come to India in a day's span... How the hell can that happen.

I'm from Mumbai and few ppl have asked me ki are Mumbai colgs really like this? And i was like.. No.!!! Not even close! Not even the best colgs have such stuff!

So if we really go into details, we''ll find nothing postive about d3. So for our own sanity's sake , we should just watch the show and ignore these..ahem...TINY problems

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

idiot_boxflirteyedcscsJoshua_TANHA

Go to top