Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

idiot_box

Goldie

idiot_box

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 12:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShivTRSS

I agree with your post partly.
Even we think (as in TR fans) ki the GS should put the student's POV in front of the authorities. But guess being a TR fan, we ignored it in other stuff happening.
But I do agree with what you said.
The GS is the Student body president and technically the link between authorities and students, but that part is not seen. I don't know why it is being shown like this. And even I wonder from first that is it okay for GS and AGS to miss lectures and always be busy with making reports and all. Don't they have to study? Or in that case CS-ACS too
I am glad that a TR fan agrees with my post!! I am very HAPPY!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ShivTRSS

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Confusion regarding the GS (Page 2)" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

meghana29

meghana29

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 12:26am | IP Logged
In ydays episode Swayam himself answered our doubts by his most famous dialogue "Kaun se collge mein yeh sab hota hai"...So finding logic in D3 is impossible...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

idiot_boxmaraudercscs

yasri

IF-Dazzler

yasri

But this sounds realistic if u match it with T character... She is naive and lack confidence so logically such characters when put in big positions do act as followers of their bosses rather than leaders to the group they represent... Not to forget she was never keen in dance so obviously can't understand our dancers feelings perfectly... Actually I see cvs did show something that happens a lot in life, there r many people in important positions who lack capabilities of such positions... But I believe cvs won't show a realistic solution to such situations since T is a lead character who can't be shown kicked out of such position due to her lack of capabilities...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

idiot_boxswayamsharonBeulaSwaRonmaraudercscs

Joshua_TANHA

IF-Stunnerz

Joshua_TANHA

Originally posted by Neeti96

Originally posted by Joshua_TANHA

Originally posted by idiot_box

you are expecting too much logic in daily soaps, which is always injurious to brain LOLLOL!!
I always wondered , these guys have so much cultural activites in college and less studies !! and GS and AGS will always be working on these responsibilties than studying ROFL
Yeah, that is sooo true!! Even I have always wondered about that!! What an absolutely weird college St. Louis is!
Dont tell me about st.Louis as a college , I will come up with lots of goof ups LOL LOL ..
only thing they do in class is case study and some graph ROFL

Yes!! And the best part is, Taani is in the class with them, inspite of being a fresher as she was supposed to be when she joined. The whole ragging issue
Taani , shivam everyone will come and sit in the same class... LOL  no senior junior, no different sections ,  thats why i said i can find lots of goof upsROFL... does ashi sit in the same class??? LOL LOL

idiot_box-Neeti-cscs

pixi26angel

IF-Sizzlerz

pixi26angel

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 12:29am | IP Logged
i am a hardcore taarey fan but  u defo have a very strong point...the GS is a part of the student body...the GS is a student representative who has to abide by the rules and regulations of the college and has to listen to the authorities but at the same time the GS is the only mediator between the students and the college authorities who has to put forward the problems and issues of the students in front of the authorities...i really don't know what the CVS are uptoConfused...just to create yet another baseless MU between taarey they are heading the wrong way...taarey are having problems and MU for no reason at all coz this whole GS thingy should have been the other way roundConfused...anyways CVS have a habit to create problems and MUs which are completely  baseless, illogical  and irrational and then they forget to resolve the same and drag it like a chewing gumOuch...i guess expecting logic out of any situation will be equivalent to banging our heads on the wallOuch...i really don't know what r they upto being a TR fan i am really upset coz of taarey's fight especially now when there is no reason at all and this so called MU coz of GS thingy has no logicOuch 

Edited by pixi26angel - 07 December 2012 at 12:35am

-Neeti-

IF-Dazzler

-Neeti-

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 12:30am | IP Logged
Yes even she does!LOL She magically appeared! Pehle she was never there! Invisible lady!LOL

idiot_boxcscsJoshua_TANHA

idiot_box

Goldie

idiot_box

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 12:31am | IP Logged

Originally posted by idiot_box

you are expecting too much logic in daily soaps, which is always injurious to brain LOLLOL!!
I always wondered , these guys have so much cultural activites in college and less studies !! and GS and AGS will always be working on these responsibilties than studying ROFL
Yeah, that is sooo true!! Even I have always wondered about that!! What an absolutely weird college St. Louis is!
Dont tell me about st.Louis as a college , I will come up with lots of goof ups LOLLOL..
only thing they do in class is case study and some graph ROFL

Yes!! And the best part is, Taani is in the class with them, inspite of being a fresher as she was supposed to be when she joined. The whole ragging issue
And how can we forget Aashi emerging out of the blue all of a sudden! She was in the same class as the gang and noone knew her! Are they friggin kidding with us??!

-Neeti-KunwarKiDeewanicscs

Joshua_TANHA

IF-Stunnerz

Joshua_TANHA

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 12:33am | IP Logged

Yes even she does!LOL She magically appeared! Pehle she was never there! Invisible lady!LOL
I thought so LOL may be they have budget problem , only one class room available, hence everyone in same classLOL

Also looks like AVP and  VP  trick the student about arts and science sections but when they join dump them to commerce ROFL

idiot_box-Neeti-cscs

Post Reply New Post

Go to top