Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

idiot_box

Goldie

idiot_box

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 11:51pm | IP Logged
So I have been thinking about this for quite sometime now, since the CVs have not left us to think about anything else apart from the flash mob sequence and Swayam being sidelined YET AGAIN.
So Taani is the GS of St. Louis. I understand that. What I don't understand is how on earth is she a part of the "authorities". If she is the GS than she is part of the "student body", right? Someone who represents the students in front of the authorities!! Not just a mere individual who writes reports all day, arranges seminars, puts up notices on the notice board and follow what the AVP says like she is her boss. If the students are against the dance ban issue so it is the responsibility of the GS to take the lead and put forward what the students want in front of the authorities and defend the students' acts in front of them and not just stand like a statue and follow what the authorities are imposing upon them and furthermore, help the authorities to impose unwanted rules upon the students! Well, that is just my opinion! I really request the CVs to stop dragging a plot which is baseless and illogical!!
P.S. I am not bashing any actor or character here. You might agree with me or you may not with my opinion. Either way, I respect everybody's opinion so please feel free to express them here.
Love,
XOXO
Amrita!!

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

anjanasaini1912skreyaShaReYamPri.taarey.fanpriyankah07meghana29angel_kriyaanshpooja123456flirteyedswayamsharonAnonymous--ShivTRSSdh19-CussTheWorldUpmuskuranaPihu.k11KunwarKiDeewaniBeulaSwaRonmaraudercscsPreciousHeartpixi26angelpatie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Confusion regarding the GS" in Channel V Dil Dosti Dance forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Joshua_TANHA

IF-Stunnerz

Joshua_TANHA

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 12:00am | IP Logged
you are expecting too much logic in daily soaps, which is always injurious to brain LOL LOL!!
I always wondered , these guys have so much  cultural activites in college and less studies !! and GS and AGS will always be working on these responsibilties than studying ROFL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

meghana29idiot_box-CussTheWorldUpmuskuranacscs

Anonymous--

IF-Dazzler

Anonymous--

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 12:00am | IP Logged
I completely agree with your post. The GS is the one who brings forward the problems of the students to the authorities so they can figure out ways to solve them.
But here, all she does is listen to the AVP, that too the AVP not even the VP, and go around calling people to the AVP's cabin.

Another thing is that I have never seen any 'AVP' in a college. There's a Principal and a Vice- Principal who becomes the Principal when the former is away.

So why couldnt they just make the VP the Principal and make her the VP? I mean..AVP?? Really??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

meghana29idiot_box

ShivTRSS

IF-Dazzler

ShivTRSS

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 12:13am | IP Logged
I agree with your post partly.
Even we think (as in TR fans) ki the GS should put the student's POV in front of the authorities. But guess being a TR fan, we ignored it in other stuff happening.
But I do agree with what you said.
The GS is the Student body president and technically the link between authorities and students, but that part is not seen. I don't know why it is being shown like this. And even I wonder from first that is it okay for GS and AGS to miss lectures and always be busy with making reports and all. Don't they have to study? Or in that case CS-ACS too

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

idiot_boxpixi26angelpatie

idiot_box

Goldie

idiot_box

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 12:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Joshua_TANHA

you are expecting too much logic in daily soaps, which is always injurious to brain LOLLOL!!
I always wondered , these guys have so much cultural activites in college and less studies !! and GS and AGS will always be working on these responsibilties than studying ROFL
Yeah, that is sooo true!! Even I have always wondered about that!! What an absolutely weird college St. Louis is!

idiot_box

Goldie

idiot_box

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neeti96

I completely agree with your post. The GS is the one who brings forward the problems of the students to the authorities so they can figure out ways to solve them.
But here, all she does is listen to the AVP, that too the AVP not even the VP, and go around calling people to the AVP's cabin.

Another thing is that I have never seen any 'AVP' in a college. There's a Principal and a Vice- Principal who becomes the Principal when the former is away.

So why couldnt they just make the VP the Principal and make her the VP? I mean..AVP?? Really??

I really wish the CVs include logic in their plot. Or else students like us won't be able to relate to this soap which is exactly what is happening with me right now!! And what the hell is an AVP?? And the college does not have an Acting Principal! That is so very weird!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anonymous--

Joshua_TANHA

IF-Stunnerz

Joshua_TANHA

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by idiot_box

you are expecting too much logic in daily soaps, which is always injurious to brain LOLLOL!!
I always wondered , these guys have so much cultural activites in college and less studies !! and GS and AGS will always be working on these responsibilties than studying ROFL
Yeah, that is sooo true!! Even I have always wondered about that!! What an absolutely weird college St. Louis is!
Dont tell me about st.Louis as a college , I will come up with lots of goof ups LOL LOL ..
only thing they do in class is case study and some graph ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

meghana29Anonymous--

Anonymous--

IF-Dazzler

Anonymous--

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 12:23am | IP Logged

Originally posted by idiot_box

Dont tell me about st.Louis as a college , I will come up with lots of goof ups LOL LOL ..
only thing they do in class is case study and some graph ROFL

Yes!! And the best part is, Taani is in the class with them, inspite of being a fresher as she was supposed to be when she joined. The whole ragging issue

Post Reply New Post

Go to top