Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

nisha33

nisha33

Posted: 06 December 2012 at 11:25pm | IP Logged

Virman OS Exams

They sat crouched on the floor, tired out of their minds. Exam time, not so much fun. They cursed their lucks for taking the most complicated classes out there.

"Virat I am going to die. I am so not prepared for tomorrow's exam!" She leaned onto him and closed her eyes for a minute.

He rubbed her back and tried to calm her down, "You will be fine I'm sure. Just relax, maybe take a power nap?"

She looked at her cell phone and jumped up, "Shit it is already midnight. I still have to finish this chapter." She looked up to him and got a little irritated seeing his calm stance. "Why aren't you freaked out? You too have an exam tomorrow and you are not even half way through." She sulked a little and grudgingly added, "This is so not fair. You will cram tonight and end up getting an A but cramming never works for me. Why must I be the unlucky one?"

He pulled her close and caressed her cheeks, lightly kissing her forehead he replied, "That is not true. I'm calm because I don't care as much as you do. See five years from now I will probably remember this night as how we stayed up all night and prepared for an exam but I'm not going to remember anything at all about the exam. I might do well tomorrow or I might do bad, whatever it is I'm not going to remember it in the future. So why take so much tension?"

She rolled her eyes at his long speech. "Easy to say when you score high in every freaking exam even after cramming just the night before."

He laughed at her childishness. "Well that is just luck and umm I don't want to rub it in your face but.." Pointing towards his head he added, "brains."

His comment earned him a deathly glare from her. When the glare didn't quite work in removing that arrogant grin from his face she elbowed him.

"Oww what was that for?" He complained.

"For being an arrogant bas***d." She retorted.

"Truth is always bitter my'" He stopped midway seeing her ready to pounce on him. "Okay okay I'm sorry I was just trying to cheer you up." He puller her close and kissed her eyes. "How about I make you a cup of hot chocolate and add some coffee in it to help you stay awake?" He offered lovingly.

Instantly she gave him a huge smile, "Then you will be forgiven and rewarded."

He gave her a light peck on the lips and naughtily asked, "Rewarded how?"

Whenever he thought of something mischievous he had this glint in his eyes which she loved. Oh how she wished she could play along and flirt with him a little more but they both had serious cramming to do. She knew very well that if she didn't stop him now then she wouldn't have the heart to stop him later. Manvi you are not going to flirt back, no Manvi concentrate Transportation Engineering final tomorrow. CONCENTRATE. Ughh not on his lips goddammit.

He saw her struggling, he understood her dilemma. Her eyes lingered over his lips and he too wanted nothing more than to taste her right then and there. Instead he stepped back; he didn't want to make it harder for her than it already was.

He laughed at her puzzled expression.

"How did you do it?" She asked him innocently.

"Do what?" He teased.

"Move back. I wanted to but I couldn't." She pouted in frustration. Why the heck was he so perfect?

"Mind over matter." And again that arrogant smile that she loved and hated equally.

He stood up and headed towards the kitchen.

"Jerk." She called after him.

"I can hear you."

"Good."

Needed to write this to stay sane. Pms won't be sent out. Transportation final tomorrow, bored to death and trying to calm down my friends who are freaking out. AAA screaming because of irritation- hate it when people freak out and end up freaking you out.

pmed finally, i think.

Edited by nisha33 - 08 December 2012 at 10:25pm

The following 68 member(s) liked the above post:

gaelle97419abc456jeemanrocksdan23SunbeamPriyaLuvVirikaagarwal.devashitwinklexxnikki1211PhoenixAshsham24kateyesanu1989cukkychandana123--Lalz--preeethiinlvwithehmmbhX_Lifevirika01vamps1996sreshta90Deelightzaira_virmanssafdardeepika03MadhuChowdarysha19nrithyaoAashika_virman-Smitha-_Sara_xoxsusanxoxkusharberrysennareniABCDesiGirl93shaimahshabsemAdenah.NiShalNiShal4LifeSuarezshabana20mika17Krazzy4u786jia123sagarcutie_mahimavirumanusapphhireforever_youngMalika-E-Zain..Labyrinth..Jannat94Aenna__Aarti__Syed695Let-It-Goalicemath.Yamin.-GayathriK--Aswathy-littlesmileKanwal_chohanKiekeboepreity_d_Littles12_-BhabhiKiBehna-_keertu_meera.chaudhuri

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Virman OS Exams" in Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

zaira_virman

zaira_virman

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Nice os

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nisha33

ShivRajput

IF-Rockerz

ShivRajput

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 1:37am | IP Logged
All d best for ur exam Nisha..
And y Virat is perfect in all your SS,OS,FF yar.. I want him.. Awesome OS loved it.. Heart

Edited by Shivrajput52 - 07 December 2012 at 1:36am

nisha33

twinklexx

Groupbie

twinklexx

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 10:06am | IP Logged
It waz awesome Smile

nisha33

meera.chaudhuri

IF-Sizzlerz

meera.chaudhuri

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 10:42am | IP Logged

Superb OS Thumbs Up.. I guess this one is also inspired from your life Wink...

Virat is just perfect as usual..Day DreamingDay Dreaming Sweet & caring 'jerk'..
But I loved Manvi more in this one... She reminds me of one of my closest friends...
"Manvi you are not going to flirt back, no Manvi concentrate Transportation Engineering final tomorrow. CONCENTRATE. Ughh not on his lips goddammit." - LOL Awesome lines..
Poor Manvi... Virat vs 'A' - tough choice to make..LOL
Best of luck for your exams Thumbs Up... Take care Smile

nisha33

__Aarti__

IF-Rockerz

__Aarti__

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 10:48am | IP Logged
once again an awesome os from you .

loved it .

and all the very best for your exams .

nisha33

Malika-E-Zain

IF-Dazzler

Malika-E-Zain

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
I SAW AN OS by Nisha! :O my eyes literally popped out! Nice one! Ur OS always cheer me up! Good Luck with ur exams! This time no bashing! :P ;)

nisha33

Kanwal_chohan

IF-Rockerz

Kanwal_chohan

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Wonder how you always make virat perfect loved it

Good luck for your exam nisha

nisha33

Post Reply New Post

Go to top