The Serial

On two weeks of The Serial

achiever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
okay.. so i started watching this serial expecting to see wat sort of role is Kritz playing and y did she agree for such "reality-based" story telling show in the first place!

its hard to agree to act in some serial thts re-telling the story of ur life.. bt obviously.. thr fship is above all.. b it with Karan or with VG..  no matter wat happens in thr personal frontier.. thy stand tall as friends.. 😳.. i think karan.. or kritz.. or every one else agreed to do this project out of fship and to b a part of VG's innovative ventures...

Okay so far the story i gather of The Serial goes this way..
********************************************************************************************************
The serial started with a story of karan-kittu's brk up and  karan was forced to confront this issue all over again thnks to a notorious article, stirred up by an innocent KarNika fan!  It affected the group and his bestfriends wer worried abt him and breaking of thr group...

Slowly v learn the reason behind a confusing Karan's emotional and angry outburst regarding this whole brkup affair with kittu...  it seems he is affected by it immensely bt is unable to sort it out with kittu!  thn enters chota karan who confesses stirring up things so tht karan-kittu can talk it out and sort out any differences watsover.  Rohan asks Karan to understand chota karan's feelings.  karan confesses he still loves kittu bt tht luv is not enuf to sustain a r'ship  and tht MUs and noncommunication had led to such rifts tht its impossible to get back.. and tht brkup is good for both of thm..

On the other side, v see how pihu-Raj manage their r'ship inspite of not being commited to any serious thing other thn love.. thr ship is sailing smooth..

Soumya and chabbra share a sort of pehla pehla pyaar.. thy have kind of puppy luv.. thr luv aint yet tested and have still lot to see...

the two singles.. Pooja and Sara shape up the serial nicely..  while pooja supports Karan-kittu r'ship.. Sara opposes it.. Pooja is straightforward.. no nonsense.. clear girl.. while sara is a complicated.. fake.. bitchy sort of girl who wud do anything to gain publicity to maintain her status and fame.. bt v also learn tht while pooja secretly seeks a partner.. sara seeks genuine life and friends..

Vikrant massey protrays ekdum hatke character.. streetsmart.. may b sly.. manipulative.. opportunist.. bt hardworking and ambitious.. not much is revealed abt his character... bt i think he is trying to get his foothold in the industry.. and is trying to learn more abt his arch-rival (as stated in pulbicity promos) karan.. i find his role mysterious and itneresting..

rohan is essentially the eye of a common viewer.. somewer bridging the gap betn the celebrities and fans.. his friends abie and tht buddy play a vital role in bringing him close to this group of celebrities..  I think Rohan is a very lovable character..😳

******************************************************************************************************
Okay.. the story so far is going grt.. the earlier confused storyline of first week.. and the whole Karan karan karan thng tht was going on in first week of this serial got cleared in the second week.. wer v cud see more of other characters and the story tht VG is trying to tell is shaping up nicely..

not to mention the twitter playing a very vital role in promoting this show...thnks to some of its overactive users from the The Serial...😆 

Hats off to VG for bringing such unique concept on Indian TV and using such different kind of promotion tactics.. 

The Serial is all abt gaining rewards from the fans attachment to the TV stars.. esp Karan Kundra.. he having had a high-profie brkup.. and he who was very willing to reveal a little personal side of his life.. and he who is having a most confusing r'shp status..😆 bt  wat role The Serial wud play in his personal life is unpredictable.. and wudnt b known till some time later..😳 VG is smart!😛 

Thy have added a whole overly emotional angle to the karan-kritz brkup story wen thy openly confessed in the interviews.. espcially kritz tht it wasnt as if thy brokeup suddenly .or as if it was "oh v brokeup". it was gradual bt tht thy still remained friends, tho not in as much as touch as earlier.. owing to busy schedules except meeting once in a while due to the same social circuit... bt this whole issue has been highly dramatized in The Serial.. with Karan's recent linkup playing a pivotal role in bringing The Serial and Karan-Kittu brkup story back to limelight!  And obviously the controversial person related to his linkup adding all the rqrd masala!😆  I dont have any personal problems with anyone bt wen u sit back and see.. it all looks very funny!😆  Sorrie Karan!😳

A successful storyteller is essentially one who is successful in making his readers or viewers believe in his story.. get thm involved at deeper level.. and evoke response.. VG is doing tht fairly well..👏

i guess v as viewers shud keep the difference in mind tht the The Serial is afterall a story.. and tht Karan or Kritz mite b taking it differently in thr personal lives.. the difference mite b thin bt the point is tht thr is difference!😳  So plz dont waste ur sleep or study time in worrying abt wat wud happen of our fav jodi...offscreeen and onscreen!😆

this mite b my last post.. unless Kritz returns in this story.. so till thn bye bye Ciao! 😳
Edited by achiever - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shaya_123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Nice summary. Very well written 😊
Minionite thumbnail
A good summary of the show so far. You want to take on writing a thread on "The Story So Far"? It would have to be updated probably monthly with a brief summary on what happened in the story. 😊
-Ripal- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
awsum nicee one 
agree to each nd evrything 
Edited by -Ripal- - 11 years ago
achiever thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Shreya_luvs

A good summary of the show so far. You want to take on writing a thread on "The Story So Far"? It would have to be updated probably monthly with a brief summary on what happened in the story. 😊

thnx a lot bt i wont b a regular The Serial.. i jst chkd to c for Kritz.. briefly.. her cameo ends.. so does mine.😳