Qubool Hai

Love just happens, MITWA ISHQ PE ZOR NAHIN (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 9

Page 1 Page 7
Page   of 9
Page 9 Page 9

zee_armaan

IF-Dazzler

zee_armaan

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 10:48am | IP Logged
Attiyah..bangle scene Day Dreaming
Diii (= ...the war is on Thumbs Up

One more thing, I absolutely loved Asad's interest in Nikhat's wedding..the way he said everything has to be perfect Embarrassed the perfect brother!! (= 

Edited by zee_armaan - 07 December 2012 at 10:49am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

ashiyana8innocentgreenvarma.nishi1

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Love just happens, MITWA ISHQ PE ZOR NAHIN (Page 8)" in Qubool Hai forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

innocentgreen

Goldie

innocentgreen

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by zee_armaan

One more thing, I absolutely loved Asad's interest in Nikhat's wedding..the way he said everything has to be perfect Embarrassed the perfect brother!! (= 

Yeah,truly assad is a good brother...Monday,Police officer ki khair nahin...Haseenabi is the new snakewa...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

mayuri94zee_armaanvarma.nishi1

zee_armaan

IF-Dazzler

zee_armaan

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 10:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by innocentgreen

Yeah,truly assad is a good brother...Monday,Police officer ki khair nahin...Haseenabi is the new snakewa...

Haseena bi ki toh :/ Absolutely, the new snakewa..I'll call her chipkali..she sticks her nose in everyone's matters Sleepy Sahi kaha, police officer is deadwa on Monday :P 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

innocentgreen

varma.nishi1

IF-Rockerz

varma.nishi1

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 11:03am | IP Logged

Originally posted by innocentgreen

Haseena bi ki toh :/ Absolutely, the new snakewa..I'll call her chipkali..she sticks her nose in everyone's matters Sleepy Sahi kaha, police officer is deadwa on Monday :P 
Okay people time for pack up ...u continue The  discussions , I will c unguys Tom
BTW go in other threads ..I have posted and tried explaining stuff...check out and let others know that story telling is the forte here and the lops are being opened ...so chill
Plus some ex IPK guys are coming and talking crap ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

innocentgreenzee_armaan

mayuri94

Groupbie

mayuri94

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Really loving qu but wish something like ipk does not happens with it otherwise I ll go mad..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

varma.nishi1

_Serendipity_

_Serendipity_

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Thoroughly enjoyed the action sequence. I have never seen such a beautifully acted and directed action sequence.KSG was AWESOME<3Star
Liked the new background score . I also love the background score used in the emotional Asad scenes.(na.nana..nana.na..na)

varma.nishi1

IF-Rockerz

varma.nishi1

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 11:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by _Serendipity_

Thoroughly enjoyed the action sequence. I have never seen such a beautifully acted and directed action sequence.KSG was AWESOME<3Star
Liked the new background score . I also love the background score used in the emotional Asad scenes.(na.nana..nana.na..na)

Hey sweetie thanks for ur comments and I am happy atkeast some of u could njoy the episode with KSG at his best Wink

varma.nishi1

IF-Rockerz

varma.nishi1

Posted: 07 December 2012 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by mayuri94

Really loving qu but wish something like ipk does not happens with it otherwise I ll go mad..

Mayuri hello doll...how u doing?

Don't worry, everyday is not a Monday Shocked

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Qubool Hai Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.